Comet BOGOF

KrisLeeds

Banned
Just been into the Comet at Crown Point - Leeds

All BOGOF, so price below is price for TWO copies effectively.

If anyone wants a Shaun White on PS3 for £9 delivered, let me know ;)

Pretty good selection of PS3, 360 & Wii games

PS3:

Shaun White - £14.99
Mirrors Edge - £19.99
Uncharted - £19.99
FarCry 2 - £14.99
Quantum of Solace - £39.99
Brothers in Arms - £19.99

Same kind of games

Wii

Pretty good selection 8-10 titles

KrisLeeds

Banned
Seen all of them cheaper elsewhere, not good.

Have you?

BNAS Shaun White for £7.50 and BNAS FarCry 2 for £7.50?

Where at please?

Dont be stupid.

JJBDude

Ah see I never knew what BOGOF meant, I just assumed it was the name of sale or something Comet was doing. What does BNAS stand for? haha.

Usama

Distinguished Member
So you get the same game for free, or can you select another game?

Satsui_Ryu

Distinguished Member
To clarify, the 'Buy One Get One Free' offer is applicable to any game included in the offer. You obviously don't have to buy two copies of the same game. :p

Stock varies quite drastically from store to store, so it would be worth going down to your local just to see what the selection is like. I bought Force Unleashed & Spider-man 3 for £15 in the Perth Comet a few days back.

Edit: Just went back to Comet and picked up Heavenly Sword/Ratchet & Clank: Tools for £10. Both are originals as well, although for that price I would've been more than happy with classics, platinums or whatever Sony call them.

Last edited:

nheather

Distinguished Member
I don't know why I bother with Comet. Whenever, I see these posts I still rush down to Comet despite all my past experiences - when will I learn???

True to form my rip-off comet had about 4 games. Two I'd never heard off and the other two were

Mirror's Edge - £40
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts - £30

Cheers,

Nigel

windie

Nothing at the Stockport branch. I may as well have been speaking Swedish when I asked about an offer.

MyBigToe

I don't know why I bother with Comet. Whenever, I see these posts I still rush down to Comet despite all my past experiences - when will I learn???

True to form my rip-off comet had about 4 games. Two I'd never heard off and the other two were

Mirror's Edge - £40
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts - £30

Cheers,

Nigel
i got both Starwars: Force unleashed and Mirrors Edge for £15 int he BOGOF deal, some comets have a different area for items on sale

Usama

Distinguished Member
Got 2 Uncharted's today one for me one for my mate. They only had the Platinum ones. Are they all Platinum versions?

I Like Food

Went to my local (Northampton St. James), could only see offer on PS3 games. Took Far Cry 2 and Mirrors Edge for £14.99 combined. Also, for those with 360's and want to pick up RA3 they have it brand new and sealed for £12.99, or £9.99 just for the CD.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom