comet and the 32" lg lcd !!!!!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by paulyoung666, May 5, 2007.

Tags:
  1. paulyoung666

paulyoung666
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,841
    ok , from the beginning , got comet out to check out a dodgy pixel on my tv , the engineer said ok i will get a new panel ordered , came today and the panel was wrong , so he goes saying he will see what his boss says about it , just rang comet myself and was informed that a new panel ( correct one ) will be ordered , so i said i have waited for the panel it is wrong and i was informed if a new panel was not available then within 14 days i would be entitled to a refund or replacement , as far as i am concerned i am within my rights , any thoughts , oh and it is just inside the 12 month g'tee , thanks in advance --- paul :)

2. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25,776
    Your quite lucky to get this serivce for one dodgy pixel. Not sure what your after they have told you that if they cannot get your tv within 14 days i would be entitled to a refund or replacement (another model??), so its up to you after 14 days what you want. You have done the right things prior.

3. paulyoung666

paulyoung666
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,841
    kinda surprised that they offered to repair for one pixel as well :eek: , but as i said , i have let them have their go and they have not come through so i feel i am more than entitled to exercise the right to a refund , just been to the store and the bloke there agreed with me , just need to wait till tuesday for the service centre to open again :rolleyes: , thanks again --- paul :)