Comedy shows that you'd like to see repeated that never are

Yes DigiGuide confirms that the Goodies are on at 23:30 -

Attachments

• goodies digiguide.jpg
    goodies digiguide.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 46
I've just amended my original post to include "I Didn't Know You Cared". I remember that it was always enjoyable and I remember the "Uncle Mort" character who was very good.

I remember Common as Muck being funny, that was about 15 years ago though.

you dont see black books repeated even tho it was the best comedy show ever

I wouldn't mind seeing Roseanne on again. The first few series anyway.

you dont see black books repeated even tho it was the best comedy show ever

Black Books is currently being shown on More4, Sunday nights @ 11.40pm

I've recently watched all four series of Ever Decreasing Circles which has more than stood the test of time, it's a forgotten classic.

Thankfully Dear John just came out on DVD recently and that too is another 80's gem that deserves a re-run on tv.

Chelmsford 123.

:smashin:

If Channel 4 won't repeat it they could at least stick both series out on DVD.

I've just amended my original post to include "I Didn't Know You Cared". I remember that it was always enjoyable and I remember the "Uncle Mort" character who was very good.
Think I once had a thread on the series its an all time favorite of mine. I got this box set although from an other supplier that now selling it for about £39. I found the 1st 2 series better than the last 2 as they brought new actors in Uncle Morts chat with Les are classics. There occasionally broadcast Uncle Morts tours on BBC7 but I always miss the first series of it.

I Didn't Know You Cared - Complete Series 1-4 (DVD) :: DVDs, Blu-ray, games & music :: ChoicesUK.com

Don't know about future repeats but its been repeated quite few times.

Yes it has been repeated and I found that I couldn't watch it as it was awful. I remember enjoying it the first time around many years ago!

Yes it has been repeated and I found that I couldn't watch it as it was awful. I remember enjoying it the first time around many years ago!

Think on the celabration of Norman Wisdom it said he was offered the role first.

I've noticed that a few of these are all Channel 4 shows, and they've never seen the light on DVD - shows like:

Chelmsford 123
Who Dares Wins
The Harry Hill Show
The Paul Merton Show
Pushing Up Daises

The Harry Hill Show was going to be released about 2 years ago but never appeared!

With Channel 4 having plenty of channels to play with, you would expect that some of these older shows would crop up now and again rather than the endless loops of Father Ted (although I love FT!).

Last edited:
Naked Video and a Kick up the Eighties were favourites of mine. :D

Last edited:
The Beverley Hillbillys
The Dustbinmen
Robins Nest
Batman(Adam West not a comedy as such but had me in stitches with all the labelled bat gadgets-KA-POW)
The Plank
Jeux San Frontier(Its a knockout-British ones were crap but Euro episodes quality slapstick)

Drop the Dead Donkey.

Do not have Sky so perhaps it has had repeats?

Each episode had a topical line thrown in at end, but there was great humour in the characterizations!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom