come on movieTyme .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico3

Standard Member
since ive had my toshiba hd-xal ive always orderd my HD Movies from movieTime with no problem ive always recieved them within 5 working days....since i jump in the deep end and bout a ps3 from hong kong i decieded i wanted to try a BLU RAY film out ...so i ordered UNDERWORD 2 (EVOLUTION),from movietyme on the 28 november .its now december 11 and the movie is still in order taken and then(queued for process) ive emailed movietyme and phoned there USA number but only a answer machine kicks in....has movie tyme got a uk phone number cause it isnt on the web site...if craig reads this thread can you please sort out my order for shipping straight away or cancel and refund the money so i can buy the film off play usa....sorry guys if i shouldnt have posted this here its just that movie tyme is not doing anything ....

Adam_uk

In the same boat, they seem to be taking ages to do anything and there after sales service leaves a lot to be desired.

Busy time of year I guess.

gtcarling

I to was in the same position, i emailed them and got a reply within 24hours and my order was sent within a few days. I was told they had a large back log due to them being of for there thanksgiving holiday a few weeks back. Once the order was sent i had it within 3-4 days.

klacey

This has been mentioned before, but look at what time of year it is, there is only 6 people sorting out 1000s of orders, repling to emails, dealing with card transactions etc......
i do know how you fill, i have been in your shoes myself, its just about being patient.
Craig does get on the site so im sure if you drop him a line he will get back to you.
Some of the guys are working though the night.

csynw

Standard Member
Which email address did you use as I'm having no luck whatsoever with them. I wouldn't mind that much if it wasn't a xmas present so obviously it's useless if they don't ship it in the next few days.

Shame they're not as quick to reply to mails as they are to bill your credit card!

KevD

Novice Member
I emailed the other day, using the Contact Us part of the website as I always do, and I got a response the following day which is normal for me as they always seen to reply in 1/2 days max.

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
...if craig reads this thread can you please sort out my order for shipping straight away or cancel and refund the money so i can buy the film off play usa....sorry guys if i shouldnt have posted this here its just that movie tyme is not doing anything ....
No, you shouldn't. At the risk of sounding like a stuck record - AVForums is not a forum for Movietyme support. You will have to deal with them directly and by whatever means they offer.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom