1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

come on guys please help me with my LG

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by thunderwing, Oct 5, 2005.

1. thunderwing

thunderwing

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,

just a few things im a complete newbie and in a way dont know what i am doing. i have a few problems that maybe you could help me with.

i have the LG 32LX2R 32 inch hd ready tv and have connected my xbox to it via component, i get a great picture when i set the xbox to ntsc, all the scan rates, e.g 480p, 720p, and 1080i, now my problem is that when i play a game for example burnout revenge works great but has a few jagged edges and not smooth, but the major problem is i put on a 720p game (xmen legends 2) and the quality is really poor really blurry and looks really, really pixelated.

what am i doing wrong?

also i have tryed to connect my pc to my tv with no joy, im using the cable that came with my tv (DVI) and i cant get a picture at all just a black screen. i was under the impression that the dvi would just work straight away!

please if anyone can help me out, i would be most gratefull

cheers

2. daxie

daxie
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    did you try any other 720p games?

Are you sure that on your pc you select a 1360x768 or 1366x768 resolution on your second output (the one your pc hangs onà

3. freekb

freekb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, it is pretty much does work out of the box
    - don't forget to select the correct input ie. DVI-PC
    - If the DVI-PC doesn't work, use the supplied VGA cable instead, VGA tends to cause less grief.
    - also, make sure you set your pc resolution to something supported, like 1360x768