combat sports

Death Squad I

Established Member
Reaction score
This hobby of mine has gradually turned in to an obsession and getting the settings of my camera right from one indoor low light venue to another has almost become a science. Here are a range of my work from different events.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled (1 of 1).jpg
    untitled (1 of 1).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 92
  • untitled (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    untitled (1 of 1)-2.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 94
  • untitled (1 of 1)-3.jpg
    untitled (1 of 1)-3.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 90
  • untitled (1 of 1)-4.jpg
    untitled (1 of 1)-4.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Not seeing any pics here. can you check your settings?

nothing for me , id like to see them as well

If they are the shots on your Flickr link they are stunning.

Hi not sure if this works now I can see them. I think one of the images from here is in my flickr but I have tried to show that I cover a range of different combat sports not just MMA. My flickr images are mainly mma

Hi not sure if this works now I can see them. I think one of the images from here is in my flickr but I have tried to show that I cover a range of different combat sports not just MMA. My flickr images are mainly mma

Shots are showing now that you've uploaded as attachments here :)

Nice stuff

Jim

I could of added the flickr adress of some of the images but they are watermarked for a shop I work for and I wasn't sure what the policy on watermarks is on this forum

Excellent shots indeed. No 3 is a cracker!

The first image is my personal favourite as it was shot with an old 50mm manual lens on my pentax which I have also since seen for sale on ebay for 5.99. To capture subjects moving so fast without ai servo and manual focusing is difficult. Since moving to cannon I have fount that I my keepers ratio has increased alot to to the advanced auto focusing.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom