Columbia Tristar FREE disc

J

juboy

For those who didn't get the 'handy' new CT 'brochure' this morning:

www.cthe-competition.co.uk

Free trailer/highlights disc if you enter your details and enter the trip to New York competition.

Wonder if the Panic Room element of the demo disc will be in Superbit? I guess it will be but would that not make it the first ever split DVD, Superbit and regular on one DVD?

thx, just entered :)

Dave

Originally posted by juboy
For those who didn't get the 'handy' new CT 'brochure' this morning:

www.cthe-competition.co.uk

Free trailer/highlights disc if you enter your details and enter the trip to New York competition.

Wonder if the Panic Room element of the demo disc will be in Superbit? I guess it will be but would that not make it the first ever split DVD, Superbit and regular on one DVD?

I cant find anywhere on that site where it states that you get a free trailer/highlights dvd ?

Originally posted by jrwood
I cant find anywhere on that site where it states that you get a free trailer/highlights dvd ?

You will do if you enter the competition...

HI,

Just to let you know, the disc may take upto 4 weeks to be sent out to you!

I received my free disc a couple of days ago, from last months competition! Hence, I'll probably get this months copy, next month!

Also, the disc is only in a cheap cardbaord sleeve, and does NOT contain as much material as the Free Columbia Tristar DVD that comes with the current issue of "DVD Review" magazine. (Available from any half-decent newsagent, for about £3-95.) Oh, and the magazine version, comes in a proper Amaray DVD case, with a full-colour, properly-labelled and designed DVD sleeve.

Pooch

Free is free and £3.95 is £3.95... and I'd rather pay nothing for stuff I don't particularly want.

Originally posted by juboy
Free is free and £3.95 is £3.95... and I'd rather pay nothing for stuff I don't particularly want.
Very true. Is the magazine worth £3.95 though 'cos if it is I might get it anyway and the DVD is a bonus!

Rich

HI,

Personally I think that "DVD Review" magazine, is the BEST DVD magazine available in the UK.

However, that's just my opinion. ;)

Pooch

i buy the magazine every month, getting the DVd was just a brucie bonus, Pooch I agree with you although it is a close call between DVD review and DVD Monthly. And of course Total DVD:D

My free highlights DVD arrived this morning. Not bad. Now it will probably just sit on a shelf for all eternity!

Rich:cool:

Mine arrived this morning too, I hadn't realised it was the same as the cover disk!

Oh well, maybe I'll win a trip to New York!

Anyone want my spare!

DaveP

Yeah I bought DVD Review yesterday then received this through the post this morning :rolleyes: DOH!

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom