CC_Collection_V1_4K.jpg

CC_Collection_V1_4K (2).jpg

Attachments

• CC_Collection_V1_4K (3).jpg
    CC_Collection_V1_4K (3).jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
£176.99 for LOA & Dr Strangelove I think I might pass on that one for now!

Commented elsewhere before but a bit of a strange collection of movies.

I don't think this will sell very well.

Will wait for solo LOA release.

You know sitting here now without glasses for a minite I thought this thread read (Columbo Classics Collection: Volume 1 4K UHD) :rotfl:

I'm another who is waiting for individual releases. Bring them on! :D

Such an odd collection.

Nevertheless, only £57 from amazon.ca plus whatever it would cost to get it here via a reshipping sdevice. EDIT. amazon.ca now shipping to the UK again and only £16 via the quickest service.

Last edited:
Such an odd collection.

Nevertheless, only £57 from amazon.ca plus whatever it would cost to get it here via a reshipping sdevice. EDIT. amazon.ca now shipping to the UK again and only £16 via the quickest service.

Thanks for the link!
Haven't bought anything from Canada so far... am I right in assuming there will be no import charges or VAT to pay within the EU, due to CETA?

Thanks for the link!
Haven't bought anything from Canada so far... am I right in assuming there will be no import charges or VAT to pay within the EU, due to CETA?

I stopped buying from Amazon.ca because my last two orders were hit with additional customs and admin fees.

On top of that the CA site doesn’t allow you to pay the customs charges in advance and therefore avoid any admin charges.

I stopped buying from Amazon.ca because my last two orders were hit with additional customs and admin fees.

On top of that the CA site doesn’t allow you to pay the customs charges in advance and therefore avoid any admin charges.

Yep, the lack of pre-paying customs is annoying (should have mentioned in my post).

Interesting to see from a scan of the back cover n the Amazon.ca site that four of the six get Atmos audio and Lawrence of Arabia gets Dolby Vision as well.

CC83A95F-ECC4-4E81-B7CB-28BB691E6588.jpeg

Yep, the lack of pre-paying customs is annoying (should have mentioned in my post).

Yeah, noticed they don't collect an import fees deposit like Amazon US.
That's a bummer but still the price is very good, I might go for it with an expedited shipping option which should ensure home delivery and the carrier collecting the taxes, instead of my having to go to a customs office.

Such an odd collection.

Its too weird for me. I only really want two of them anyway.

Ye
Yeah, noticed they don't collect an import fees deposit like Amazon US.
That's a bummer but still the price is very good, I might go for it with an expedited shipping option which should ensure home delivery and the carrier collecting the taxes, instead of my having to go to a customs office.

Yep, the price is so low relative to the UK it will no doubt still be worth it if you are keen.

Its too weird for me. I only really want two of them anyway.

Same here. Looks a nicely put together set in terms of packaging but the selection of films is too random. At the .ca price it is also pretty decent value but just not for me.

Well... I've preordered it from Amazon CA. Shall have to see how much the import duties will be...
A League of Their Own was the only odd-ball for me, and Ghandi I could take or leave, but the others I really want :)

It will be about £80 ish (depending on who charges for admin, the tax is 20%) which is way cheaper than Zavvi

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom