Keithhampson

Novice Member

No pp at all.
Camera Make: Panasonic
Camera Model: DMC-TZ7
Date/Time: 2010:06:17 14:05:06
Resolution: 640 x 480
Flash Used: No (auto)
Focal Length: 13.7mm (35mm equivalent: 120m...
Exposure Time: 0.0020 s (1/500)
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO Equiv.: 80
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: matrix
Exposure: program (auto)

nikonuser11

I like the image, however, I think it needs some PP to bring out the 'colours' for added impact IMO

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
I like the image, however, I think it needs some PP to bring out the 'colours' for added impact IMO
+1

A little contrast/saturation boost would help - good capture :)

Also have a look at a portrait crop to leave in the left-hand three flagpole sets.

I think it's is quite good as the crop (plus a little from the left) removes the distraction of most of the lamp-posts and the bit of tower on the left - the potrait crop I think on the group of three works a bit better for me on the subject matter - but purely a personal thing :smashin:

Jim

Keithhampson

Novice Member
Ok and thank you for you comments, I am a total novice and don't know where to start, can anyone suggest a program that will do these things? I have entered the comp before and see some lovely photos, if I get 1 vote I get giddy lol, it's all good fun and hopefully I will get better in time, event though I only have a point and shoot pani tz7.

Regards Keith

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom