Coloured clan tags already :(

Tazbot

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi

To add insult to our already injured minds, was in a game today when two players who were only level 42 and sharing same name had coloured clan names (tags) :mad:

I did the obvious and clicked on report but what annoyed me even more was the voices were those of very young kids - then in a different game I saw yet another player with coloured clan tag lv 28 :mad:

What the hell is wrong with these people? again I clicked on report - I'm not sure what Treyarch will do with these people but before long there will be other exploits/hacks happening and hey presto game ruined :(

The game isn't that stable as we all know but now these blighters know how to alter clan name colours what will they try next?

Last edited:
I know how this is done, may or may not be fixed. You do have to get to Prest 13 to get it properly.

It is an exploit, no hacking involved whatsoever.

It is something that anyone can find out themselves if you just mess about with all the options of the game.

I know how this is done, may or may not be fixed. You do have to get to Prest 13 to get it properly.

It is an exploit, no hacking involved whatsoever.

It is something that anyone can find out themselves if you just mess about with all the options of the game.

Ok, point taken.

Exploiting, hacking, call it whatever - cheating :thumbsdow

yeah i saw a couple of them today aswell looked kinda cool

What's cool about exploiting an already broken game - I hope you aren't supporting the 'exploits' :(

Like Hubba said its very easy to do and its to do with the splitscreen having everything unlocked.

i'm seeing a lot of people with the same name recently like player1 and player1 (2). Had like 3 pairs in 1 game. Thought they were just mates playing together but they always seem to have the same rank, yet when match finishes they will have different kill/deaths.

i'm seeing a lot of people with the same name recently like player1 and player1 (2). Had like 3 pairs in 1 game. Thought they were just mates playing together but they always seem to have the same rank, yet when match finishes they will have different kill/deaths.

Its splitscreen online

they are online splitscreen guys
i.e. 2 guys playing from the same playstation

when you go into the party screen do you see a thing below your name saying, enter another controller for splitscreen? (or something to that affect)

the way it works is when you activate the other controller you add a 2nd temporary account which starts off at the same level and with the same unlocks as your primary account

when the 2nd account logs off whatever they have earned differently to the main account gets wiped and when they log on again they will once again start with everything the primary account has

Yeah the coloured clan tags isn't a hack, it literally takes about 10 seconds to do, nothing to worry about.

I love splitscreeners, but only when they're on the other side :devil:

One on the other side to 3/4 BoBs went 2-60 in a match earlier tonight :eek::rotfl:

Yeah the coloured clan tags isn't a hack, it literally takes about 10 seconds to do, nothing to worry about.

I love splitscreeners, but only when they're on the other side :devil:

One on the other side to 3/4 BoBs went 2-60 in a match earlier tonight :eek::rotfl:

Fella you posted that at 4.11 in the morning!!!

Seen a few with green tags this morning.

I didn't bother reporting them, purely because I don't class it as cheating, as it doesn't give the player any advantage whatsoever.

Just ignore them , It isnt a game breaker

noticed this myself today, i know it's not a gamebreaker but for some reason it annoys me? same on WaW, looks cheap IMO.

Yea, it literally takes like 10 seconds to do. In fact, you could accidently do it to yourself if you played a local game at any time.

I see no problem with it. What color clan tag they have doesn't affect my clans ability to wipe the floor with them in game. Although it is getting harder to maintain my W/L now it seems like... :(

Gonna have to stop diving everywhere and team killing for the defuse. Lame. ;)

:rotfl: hope you don't team kill randoms for that, lol.

:rotfl: hope you don't team kill randoms for that, lol.

Nah, clan mates only. Finished an SnD game last night on Jungle with a grand total of -1500 points. Wasn't even the lowest of the night either. :facepalm:

No wonder it's hard to keep your winstreak in tact, lol.

No wonder it's hard to keep your winstreak in tact, lol.

Yea, speaking of winstreaks. Anyone else notice that the "best winstreak" on your player card is just your current win streak?

I haven't paid attention to it tbh, if I did and what you're saying is true, I would only ever see "1"

Does anyone know what happens when someone gets reported for cheating or offensive emblems?

I always report swastikas or racist emblems but apart from the satisfaction when I click it does anything actually happen?

Does anyone know what happens when someone gets reported for cheating or offensive emblems?

I always report swastikas or racist emblems but apart from the satisfaction when I click it does anything actually happen?

More than likely nothing - the swastika thing seems really popular at the moment.

Treyarch should remove it if they agree its offensive. Already happened to someone i know so i know they are doing something.

You report swastikas? Why? Does the swastika itself offend you?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom