Colour or B&W your opinion please!

lightpainter

I’m in the process if compiling a DVD of my Nieces’ wedding, ‘inspiration from Radiohead’ and I’ve noticed that I have converted most to B&W.
Just wondered why, as we all see things in colour we still find photos in black & white esthetical pleasing?
I would appreciate your feed back!
Have a look at these two and let me know that you think.

(1)
1200527747_f3253bffab.jpg

(2)
1162406515_647b721113.jpg

geofftelforduk

Mmmmm, finding it really hard to choose! I really like both these shots! In some ways I love the colour one but I really like the mood portrayed in the B&W shot!

Either way, I think they would be delighted with whatever you choose! If you have most of them already as B&W, it might be nice to throw the colour one in to balance the selection a bit!

:smashin:

jonnypb

how about selective colouring, not everyones cup of tea, but you could make it b&w but then just have the bride and groom in colour

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
I'd go for the colour one as the slight blow out on the lady on the right's dress is less apparent. I'd also use the font size of the black and white one ;)

lightpainter

Thank you all for you feedback Lads, I think I’ll go with the general opinion and do a mix, but I think I’ll favour the B&W.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom