Colour change iphone

mark845

Ex Member
Reaction score
I have here a white iphone 4 that has being giving a custom paint job round the middle, and on the home button. Its a dark blue utill you hold it in your hand then it changes colour into a light blue. this was giving to me my by a good cusomer off mine. im thinking about seling but i have no idea what i could be worth. what do you guys think

Its a 32gb simfree verson.

Imageshack - img0513wa.jpg
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/img0514y.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't look that great to be honest, and the home button is wonky and looks like it hasn't been put on right.

If I had the choice, I'd rather have the standard silver bezel and white home button over that blue colour.

If I had to pay money for it, I'd pay very very little, as I imagine anyone would, unless they loved the colour blue and wanted a blue and white iPhone.

Same as above. And wouldn't you have problems if you needed to take it to Apple if it wasn't working correctly?

Last edited:
That looks awful, very cheap and tacky IMHO of course !!

Just looks like stickers, especially the home button.

First thing that strikes me is the wonky home button.
But to answer your question, I'd say it's probably worth 25% of what the original would be worth.

Could always try your luck on eBay, it might appeal to some. As long as you make it clear you've (almost certainly) invalidated the warranty.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom