Colour buttons on Harmony 1000 suddenly greyed out

rushen

Standard Member
I added an extra activity to my 1000 yesterday but when I went to update the remote it automatically did a firmware update. Since then, the coloured buttons on the Sky activity are greyed out. They used to work fine. If I go into Devices and use the RED, BLUE buttons etc, they work fine.

Any ideas why the coloured buttons have suddenly stopped working?

Cheers

splatz

Novice Member
I have a Virgin Media V+ box and noticed that the coloured buttons no longer work after upgrading the firmware to V5.0. The buttons are not greyed out but pressing them doesn't send any commands.

I think Logitech have broken something. Time to send them an email.

I added an extra activity to my 1000 yesterday but when I went to update the remote it automatically did a firmware update. Since then, the coloured buttons on the Sky activity are greyed out. They used to work fine. If I go into Devices and use the RED, BLUE buttons etc, they work fine.

Any ideas why the coloured buttons have suddenly stopped working?

Cheers

hornydragon

email support is one option the other is ring them (free phone) and get them roll back the frmware (not the easiest process but worked on 895s previously) i would wait till this afternoon about 3pm tho when Canada call centre opens.

rushen

Standard Member
I emailed support and they say there is a bug with the coloured buttons at the moment and they say there will be a fix soon.

They say it is cured by creating new activity. They very kindly did this for me, I have updated my remote and the buttons are working again.

Excellent support!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom