COLONEL BLIMP DVD from Carlton, what a POS box!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Rachael Bitchlist, May 21, 2002.

1. Rachael Bitchlist

Rachael Bitchlist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    My wee-jun 2 copy just arrived in this silly cardboard box packaging. It's so lame it could make one pine for Warner snappers. The spindle is absolutely insecure!!!! The disc was loose and is very scratched up. I hope it plays. I don't fancy sending it back to the U.K. How many wee-jun 2 discs come in this poofy packaging? Just Carlton? This is the pits!:(

2. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +739
    Quite a weird, wonderful and yet downer of a film this. It's not the sort to forget - not that I ever do forget films, just life! I know what you mean about the packaging. Yes packaging isn't the end of the world but when you value something, you want a nice home for it and not some flimsy style outer decking that spins and scratches it like some wannabe hovering over their Pioneer. [​IMG]Grrr.

3. Rachael Bitchlist

Rachael Bitchlist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Encaser, you must be an expert on cases! I'll have to exchange the disc. It frooze my Malata DVD-N996 up in multiple places. The disc is really pinged up. I really love this movie. It really speaks volumes about the period in which it was made. The world is full of ho-hum films. This ain't one of 'em! The packaging is ho-hum however....Best wishes!