Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

@Bemused One so my latest figure is here at last...Kenshiro :)

View attachment 1489933View attachment 1489934View attachment 1489935View attachment 1489936View attachment 1489937View attachment 1489938

He looks awesome & so poseable
Plus he comes with effect parts so he can do the hundred punch :)

View attachment 1489939

View attachment 1489941

Will get him set up in some poses soon :)

Neil
NANI?! :eek::laugh:

When you told me I would be pleasantly surprised by one of your new incoming figures you weren't wrong Neil. The smile that spread across my face when I saw these pics. :D The man himself. Outstanding! :clap:

I of course adore this figure already. The likeness is excellent. As is the attention to detail with the wounds on his chest. Nice extras too. I cannot wait to see the hundred punch effects.

Really looking forward to more pics of this one buddy. :)

Last edited:
How far along are you now in your Marvel catchup?
Still waiting for ample time to sit down and watch the first Captain America. :blush::laugh:

You'll only get the context of them if or when you ever get to Endgame
I thought that would be the case. I'll get there eventually, honest. :p

Harley 🤡
(guess I'm on on my own here now with her)
Not at all, sir. My fondness for her remains even after the deluge of collectibles we've had of the character over the last few years.

My first from many years ago but still one of my favourites
View attachment 1490030
Still one of my all time favourite statues. :love:

Love the back drop too. :smashin:

Still waiting for ample time to sit down and watch the first Captain America. :blush::laugh:

I thought that would be the case. I'll get there eventually, honest. :p
I knew you were behind with them but thought you were a bit further along than that, tut-tut :nono:

On the plus side you do have some very enjoyable viewing ahead of you when you get around to watching them all. BTW they are all on disney+ if you ever come accross a free trial

Not at all, sir. My fondness for her remains even after the deluge of collectibles we've had of the character over the last few years.
Glad I'm not alone then, no doubt I'll be picking more of them up in the future as I do like that one sideshow has just announced

Still one of my all time favourite statues. :love:

Love the back drop too. :smashin:
As you know its one of my favourites too, surprised I hadn't posted that pic before. The backdrop is a couple of the cushions that are on my sofa

They also seem to be doing the bigger edition size ones in batches so when they sell out they go back up for pre-order again....... so Mando will likely be around for a few years at least with a 7500 edition size
That is a pretty hefty edition size & as you said they seem to go in batches these days so plenty of time :)
Phew, wallet and space here is relieved

Enjoy your pics but don't think Transformers franchise will pull me in enough so should be safe there too....... whatever HT figures you get in the future will likely be my biggest temptation
Ha ha well will keep trying with the HT arrivals then :)

Get where you're coming from, used to do the same thing myself before using them all last year. Just remember, I think, they expire now so you'll have to use them in the next 9 months.

Guessing you have half an eye on and you'll be tempted with the HT Mandalorian in the next couple of months?
That & a million other things...Pumpkin Girl / Mythos Asajj / about 100 different 1/6 scale figures just need to decide quickly...9 months goes really fast these days ;)

As I'm a pure gluten for punishment I'll give you a helping hand Sideshow Alice In Wonderland Girl Statue by J Scott Campbell | eBay
In my watch list ;)
Yeah that happens when you actually have something to put on it
Lol you're right there ;)
Look forward to hearing if you pick anything up for yourself, other than your usual my little pony's ;)
Lol
She's actually past that stage now & it's mostly just games & her Tablet these days...very few toys get a look in sadly :(
Definitely aiming for the Transformers aisle though...some lovely figures out these days
There is a bit of that :laugh:
Lol well I'm sure there will be something else to tease me with ;)
Cheers mate, happy to have completed the two sets of the Iron Studios ones. Was getting a little nervous for Red Skull actually becoming available but got here in the end

With the size of the box and the way it was packed along with it being fairly sturdy, surprisingly I'd be surprised if damage to the cape of Bats is a thing in the way you would expect..... still available at zavvi for an ok price the last time I looked

Interesting.
Looked on Zavvi & seems to be missing...still on Statuesque though
Might have a think on it.

The Iron Studios collection is certainly coming along nicely
They all look great together

Neil

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
NANI?! :eek::laugh:

When you told me I would be pleasantly surprised by one of your new incoming figures you weren't wrong Neil. The smile that spread across my face when I saw these pics. :D The man himself. Outstanding! :clap:

I of course adore this figure already. The likeness is excellent. As is the attention to detail with the wounds on his chest. Nice extras too. I cannot wait to see the hundred punch effects.

Really looking forward to more pics of this one buddy. :)

He he thought you'd be pleased :)
Raoh is next in the line :)

It's all a great little package & excited to have a go at posing him.
Off work for a couple of days now so might get time to play tomorrow

Neil

How many episodes of Thundercats did you treat him to?
Just the first and about 2 minutes of it !
Once past the theme tune he began to lose patience.
Kids now can watch anything when and where they want it so harder for them to get into stuff!

Kids now can watch anything when and where they want it so harder for them to get into stuff!

I have exactly the same issue with my daughter
Since Lockdown her attention span has gotten awful
It's a culmination of me working from home & not having time to play with her when she was home from School & using her Tablet more & more
Totally different to how she was this time last year

Really feel like I've let her down but now she barely wants to do anything that doesn't involve watching her tablet or playing Roblox

Neil

I knew you were behind with them but thought you were a bit further along than that, tut-tut :nono:
Believe me, I wish I was. With so many films to get through the task is a bit daunting. I'm determined though, at the very least so I can get some of these Endgame references. :laugh: Finding the time is my ultimate hurdle, but I'll get there. ;)

On the plus side you do have some very enjoyable viewing ahead of you when you get around to watching them all. BTW they are all on disney+ if you ever come accross a free trial
I've said this before, but I am really looking forward to seeing Winter Soldier.

I'm not much of a streaming fan to be honest. I much prefer my blurays for the best bit rates. :D

Glad I'm not alone then, no doubt I'll be picking more of them up in the future as I do like that one sideshow has just announced
Don't forget @Our Year as well. Probably Harley's biggest fan. ;)

I'm highly anticipating your Hell on Wheels Harley. Can't wait for those pics. :love:

Is that the Harley/Joker diorama one you are talking about?

As you know its one of my favourites too, surprised I hadn't posted that pic before. The backdrop is a couple of the cushions that are on my sofa
You got some good mileage out teasing me with her too, didn't you? :nono::p

That's the first time I've ever saw that pic. Love it! :D

I think the fact that you've got Harley cushions is just brilliant, lol.

I suppose the wonder we felt at watching cartoons back in our day is lost on the youth of today. :thumbsdow Kind of sad really. :(

I have exactly the same issue with my daughter
Since Lockdown her attention span has gotten awful
It's a culmination of me working from home & not having time to play with her when she was home from School & using her Tablet more & more
Totally different to how she was this time last year

Really feel like I've let her down but now she barely wants to do anything that doesn't involve watching her tablet or playing Roblox
Please don't think you've ever let your little one down, Neil. You are a good dad. I'm sure you and your partner have done your best to get her through this last awful year like millions of other parents have had to with their children.

Neil
I think we all think that mate,

I never used to play my Xbox that much in front of them but since lockdown haven't been able to stop!
Also they haven't had their clubs etc to go to so more constructive things we give them have disappeared feeding the guilt trip!
But everyones in the same boat mate.

I wish i knew where i good get the good old looney toons cartoons we used to watch and just sit them in front of them!

My Misa Amane (of Death Note) arrived yesterday. Not had a chance to take photos yet, very happy with it. Will post pictures later.

20210410_173054.jpg

I dont buy much these days but do like the Black Series Helmets... I do tend to mess about with them a bit and add weathering etc, here's the X-Wing Pilot that i have painted up..

Attachments

• IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    298.7 KB · Views: 38
I dont buy much these days but do like the Black Series Helmets... I do tend to mess about with them a bit and add weathering etc, here's the X-Wing Pilot that i have painted up..
Nice, I like the black series helmets.
Ive got my son a Vader, Stormtrooper and Incinerator Trooper for his bedroom.
Its hunting for stuff for his room that led to me falling down this rabbit hole!!

Buying a Scout Trooper and Bike Hot Toy which led to Sideshow which led to prime 1 which led to you guys !

Good news on the Joker Museum Masterline 1:3 from Prime1 got #70 import bill which has made me more than happy.

Judging by prices quoted by UK shops saves me a hell of a lot through import!
Hopefully should turn up tomorrow!

So look who just turned up early....(couldn't resist getting the UGG slippers in :facepalm:)

Now back in the box to stay in hiding while work gets done.
Some horrible noises when packing back up sure its the polystyrene .....:censored:

Attachments

• Jf5Crao0R7+zF05Y+US6hA.jpg
    Jf5Crao0R7+zF05Y+US6hA.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 32
  • joker7.jpg
    joker7.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 37
  • joker2.jpg
    joker2.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 30
  • joker4.jpg
    joker4.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 28
  • joker6.jpg
    joker6.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 31
  • joker1.jpg
    joker1.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 31
That is a pretty hefty edition size & as you said they seem to go in batches these days so plenty of time :)
Once I saw that amount where being done it has put all notion of pre-ordering out of my head...... easy now to wait and decide once in-stock

Ha ha well will keep trying with the HT arrivals then :)
Mandalorian if you get him could be the next to tempt me back to the HT version

That & a million other things...Pumpkin Girl / Mythos Asajj / about 100 different 1/6 scale figures just need to decide quickly...9 months goes really fast these days ;)
Yep, 9 months will fly by but at least you have enough rewards to fully or at least almost fully pay for one so if the time starts to run out at least you're spoilt for choice to get them used up and shouldn't need to use much of your own money

In my watch list ;)
Well had remembered and was watching with still no bids but surprisingly I'm holding strong in not pressing the bid button

Lol you're right there ;)
:laugh:

Lol
She's actually past that stage now & it's mostly just games & her Tablet these days...very few toys get a look in sadly :(
Definitely aiming for the Transformers aisle though...some lovely figures out these days.
You'll need to find another excuse for the toys now then.

Would smyths stock the sorta Transformers you collect. For some reason I thought they were all import type ones

Lol well I'm sure there will be something else to tease me with ;)
Yeah there should be plenty but as @Bemused One will attest to I do tend to take a bit of evil pleasure in teasing premium formats that are real wants and that I also have an interest in

Interesting.
Looked on Zavvi & seems to be missing...still on Statuesque though
Might have a think on it.
Yeah seems to be gone, was there the last time I looked for a not too extreme £110. CDUK also have him in stock although a little more expensive than zavvi was

The Iron Studios collection is certainly coming along nicely
They all look great together

Neil
Had a rearrange of a few bits which is highlighting that I am getting tight for space so may have to prioritize mid to large size pieces a bit more in the future..... anyway, back to Iron Studios, found a home for them 4 endgame ones on a shelf in my detolf with a little space for a couple more so will get a pic the next time the camera is out

Awesome!
Dare I ask how much it was? Not cheap I imagine.
$1494 including postage from Prime 1 which is around £1086 plus a smidge under £70 for import duty.
A f ton of money I cant believe I've spent but I'm happy and having seen a couple of UK retailers knocking it out for a lot more double bonus.

The base is really heavy and looks the part.

As I have to move it somewhere else while work is taking place I didnt get chance to dig deep in all the extras.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom