Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

anyone know where i can order the mandalorian hot toy from from uk that is reliable?
THE MANDALORIAN: STAR WARS: TMS07
Would concur with @Inked recommendations, used collectibles direct a number of times now with no issues and will be using again.

And although I’ve not used them myself STATUESQUE LTD | Statues, Figures Collectibles Action-Figures seems to have a good rep

The one your looking for is past the pre-order cut off most shops seem to use but although I can’t say for definite there’s a good chance it will appear in stock at collectibles direct when they start to ship as they seem to do that with some Hot Toys figures.

Your other option for that one would be eBay once it becomes readily available as I’m sure there will be more than a few available brand new from uk sellers after release

Another RS Propmasters bucket. Nice clean ANH Hero version this timeView attachment 1404448
I think I’d be hard pushed to pick a favourite between them as they both look great but I do like the idea of the more accurate used looking one.

Does that now mean both you and mini you have one each now to wear down to the shops;)

I think I’d be hard pushed to pick a favourite between them as they both look great but I do like the idea of the more accurate used looking one.

Does that now mean both you and mini you have one each now to wear down to the shops;)

The Hero has always been my favourite look but having them both on display the overall look of the Stunt just looks more real with it being entirely painted rather than just shiny plastic.

The boy ain’t getting near either of them (him wearing it was a one and done 😂)

anyone know where i can order the mandalorian hot toy from from uk that is reliable?
THE MANDALORIAN: STAR WARS: TMS07

Still up for pre-order at Forbidden Planet

Still up for pre-order at Forbidden Planet

@madformusic also Zavvi still up for pre-order

Probably the two biggest (not including amazon) companys selling these things in the UK....... can't believe I completely forgot about the two of them :facepalm:

Probably the two biggest (not including amazon) companys selling these things in the UK....... can't believe I completely forgot about the two of them :facepalm:

Ha ha easily done, we always go to the main collectible suppliers & forget these also do them
I instinctively went to the usual suspects first as well ;)

Lots of Futzing required & sometimes just give up & go with museum poses
I don't have the patience for futzing...... frustration kicks in fairly quick so with the exception of my Spiderman all my 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures are relatively simple and reasonably good looking poses

Ha ha yes it is :)
Sooo..... started yet? lol

......can't talk too much as I have't started the new ones yet either

Fixed that for you ;)
Surprisingly not yet....... still going back and forth between sideshow or cduk. If Harley would hurry up and ship a little early whatever customs fees there is with that one will make the decision for me, if its what I'm expecting it will I'll go with cduk (as long as they still have it up for order) and if its what I'm hoping for then I'll just go with sideshow

Lol would I ever make ANYTHING easy ;)
I'm so indecisive that buying cars would be no different to ordering collectibles ;)
lol suppose in a way its not much different to ordering collectibles for me either....... if I see something I like enough I tend to focus in on it until I either buy or lose interest/find something to dislike about it and move on

Are you still at the online looking stage or have you actually went to look at anything, thats when even at first look around I would know if it was for me or not....... and it would take very little to put me off at that sorta price point

They just see to throw it all together without thinking.
There is no real difference inside between a £15k Fiesta & a £30k Focus RS
It's crazy...when I'm spending that money I want to feel posh inside
Totally agree

Ha ha yeah the only issue really
It would be a big issue though unless you got lucky in the years of ownership :(

Mine seems to have downsized the lego area lately but still tons of stuff.
Katie is obsessed with Friends so I'm getting her the Central Perk set for Christmas :)
The handiest one for me is also the biggest, theres that was that much it took me a minute to find the Batmobile when I was up...... then had to get someone to get it of the shelf for me

Fan of Friends too and keep looking at that Central Perk set. They had it made up and in a case when I was in smyths and it looks quite good

Shame the sale didn't last longer...I might have been tempted
Still Black Friday coming up so who knows ;)
Watching over the last couple of years thats how they seem to handle the lego sales although the Stranger Things set seemed to stay on sale for a little longer but then it also stayed in stock

Ha ha not a big fighter jet fan then ;)
Used to be big into them as a kid & used to go regularly to air shows.
Also I think toys like Trnasformers & GI Joe helped when so many were based on real life jets so that helped feed my habit.
In fact there was a toy line called Ring Raiders made by matchbox & all the toys were based on real world jets.
Great little toy & the cartoon was very cool too :)
lol no, never really took my interest.

You must have had a wide variety of toys back then....... just like now lol I was more into football and computer games...... not much has really changed in that regard bar the playing football part lol

Katie has bought me a few over the years...think a couple of my Bombshells were from her in a roundabout way
Going to have her help me this year with a purchase too ;)
And my brother has got me a few Transformers but those were around the £40 mark so still not dear in the grand scheme
But I would never expect my parents to get involved or spend like we do.
Help with cabinets???? :laugh:

Seen them...all beauties :)
Cheers :)

Ha ha choice is the curse of this damned hobby
Just waiting for the Black Friday deals to kick in on Sideshow & see what takes my fancy
my £220 in RP is burning a whole in my wallet!!!
You're doing well still holding on to them RP's...... guessing thats more down to indecision?

See there BF emails have started, glimpsed though one the other day but nothing stood out for me with most appearing to be 10% off and/or free US shipping :thumbsdow

Yeah not normal.
Hopefully all is ok
Yeah hope so too, hopefully just been busy :(

Ha ha yeah I did see that, hmmm wonder what else I could get you in to ;)
😰😰😰

Well without you even trying I'm back looking at that Lego Central Perk set :laugh:

Not too bad, few months between tease & final release, nothing like Hot Toys...speaking of which it's the wait that's killing me with them
Have so many I want but don't want to commit to pre-orders for figures well over a year away
Getting to the point of wait for release now...but it's making sure the cash will be ready when they do.
Much better that way rather than the long long wait when the buzz and excitment may have worn off. Have been tending to wait myself as I'm not a massive fan of these NRD's thats common these days for pre-orders and theres always plenty available when they do get released anyway

Ha ha to a degree ;)
I'd still prefer if they put that much effort into other characters as well.

Neil
There's other characters....... tell me more 🤔

Amazing, love that!
The pose is brilliant & she looks perfect.
Are you getting more of the Arkham line now?
Took a liking to it and got it at a good price so well happy

Wont say no to more Arkham ones but not going looking as that would lead me to overpay in the chase. Still have the DC ones representing the games in my collection but if anymore I like the look of come up at a good price at the right time I would definetly consider them.

Was annoyed that I fortgot to bid on a Robin the other week that sold very cheap

Love the display, the RWB line looks great there
They have done some fine pieces in that line

Neil
Yeah have had them displayed angled like that for a while now, just in a different location. They do look good on display its just most of them don't look as good close up but there's still a few very very good ones

Been a big fan of that Designer series Harley ever since she was announced
Problem is I couldn't stop with just one & would need some companion pieces from the line to go with her.
That could become problematic ;)
She looks amazing in your pics though, the sculpt is fantastic & looks like she has good paint apps too
Like the Bombshells they do punch well above there price point these days. That one has been difficult to come by since July when the first ones appeared.

Glad to add another Harley to my collection, its just what I needed lol

Ha ha excellent stuff :)
She looks awesome too...any plans for the Joker & batman pieces to go with?
Going to say nope as I wasn't as keen on them. If they were half the price I may have thought about it

All round fantastic additions buddy
Glad to see more stuff in the collection :)

Neil
Cheers......... and surprise surprise another addition in the post, first collectible purchase from zavvi so we'll see how that goes

Ha ha easily done, we always go to the main collectible suppliers & forget these also do them
I instinctively went to the usual suspects first as well ;)
They're the two that don't take a deposit for pre-orders too, FP was my goto over the years for the DC Direct stuff...... although they do tend to be a bit more expensive a lot of the time

Talking of @Bemused One I hope he is ok, hes been quite around here lately

Yeah, certainly not as active as he was.
Hopefully all still ok

Another week and still nowt :(

Yeah not normal.
Hopefully all is ok

Evening all! :hiya:

Bless you both for caring. :love: That really means a lot to me. For what it's worth I've missed you chaps too.

I've been convalescing over the last few weeks after receiving two procedures in hospital for on going health issues. It hasn't been pleasant, but fear not, normal service should be resumed shortly. Just playing catch up now.

Hope everyone is safe and well. :)

Evening all! :hiya:

Bless you both for caring. :love: That really means a lot to me. For what it's worth I've missed you chaps too.

I've been convalescing over the last few weeks after receiving two procedures in hospital for on going health issues. It hasn't been pleasant, but fear not, normal service should be resumed shortly. Just playing catch up now.

Hope everyone is safe and well. :)
Glad to hear from you mate :hiya:

Sorry to hear about your health issues and wish you well on the road to a speedy recovery, be sure to take care of yourself

The 4 Spiderverse ones, ended up getting the 3 I got from within the Uk although they ended up costing me a little more than they would have...... still undecided wether or not to get the Black Noir/Spiderpig one
Ah right.

I think the Black Noir/Spiderpig statue is ace. It would be nice to have the full set, no? ;)

They were meant too but when I chased it up after nothing appeared on my credit card they said it failed to refund :rolleyes: and gave me an option of store cerdit or paypal cheque, took the credit to get the saga done with as I knewit would be the quiekest/easiest option and almost all of it could be used on the Hell On Whells PF if I don't spend it 'till then
Oh dear. So they aren't even getting the basics right now. :thumbsdow

Paypal cheque? I never even knew such a thing existed and I've been using Paypal for years, lol. I totally understand why you did what you did just to get the whole issue resolved. Their customer support seems like it's a right faff now far more often then it should be.

Its a route that I'm not that familier with, have heard about kickstarters and get the idea but that was about it. With these they seemed to be well down the process when each kickstarter thing was launched.
I've read plenty of horror stories over the years about backers losing their money to projects that never follow through. That's always put me off.

Of those that have come to fruition this is one of my all time favourites and I've come close to purchasing on a few occasions. :laugh:

Latest one just started and they are estimating april 21 for release
That's a fairly quick turnaround all things considered.

Display of course, don't really do storage here so its normally display or get rid for most things
Could I request a pic please the next time you have your camera out? :)

She's probably the main character in the Grimm Fairy Tales series, just I took a liking to others more...... but yeah, she is a nice statue but not one I would have got on her own but happy to have her as a campanion pice to the Robyn Hood one
Are there any other characters from the graphic novels you'd ideally like in statue form?

For the ones that are high up on my want list, I will probably spoil you fun and get before you get to use the ammo :p
Sometimes you are just no fun! :nono:

Say, have you seen the Miles Morales Hot Toys figure or the upcoming Iron Studios Deadpool deluxe statue?

Cheers :)

Only had t cut them lenght wise but still, deep breath in, click to break, then breath out in relief..... all went very well, phew
I'm pleased to read everything went smoothly and there was no wastage.

No doubt a few pics will be taken as they fill up
I see from the pics you posted your favourite gal is taking pride of place on them. ;)

hmmm, 2 Deluxe, 3 couple ones and 22 from the main line..... so 27 in total :eek:
That's just awesome! You really got your teeth into that line and I've enjoyed every single pic from it. :smashin:

They're a good scale for the shelf. The 7 fit in across it ok but room for one more if something appears that takes my fancy ;)
I expect you won't be waiting too long as that's another line that rarely seems to release a clanger.

Yeah, as I'm sure you can tell I'm on the fan bus for them....... got the Batgirl one now too which is another very nice one...
She sure is. :smashin: Your pics of her are great. ;) Loved that suit from the game. It's actually my favourite Batgirl suit.

...and I'm sure you will appreciate and be be happy to hear it was much cheaper than any of the others I've got so far
I whole heartedly approve of this sentence. :D

Probably would have been ok but no, not willing to take the risk
You made the right call. If ever you have any doubt it's best not to.

I was the same but @Our Year success with them a few times now has got me looking at them more lately
I expect a straight purchase from them with no issues is fine. It's if you were to run into any problems that would concern me. In my experience, I think their customer support people do their best, but their systems are quite archaic.

No news since dispatch, est arrival 5th - 14th Nov so will keep you updated

Not sure with the fees, worst case would be another £30-£40, hence the 'gamble' I did get one of the cover girls the other year from the same seller via amazon and got lucky with it so fingers crossed this one will be the same
Well, I've saw your glorious pics of her. :love: Needless to say, I like her a lot. :D I would have no complaints with one of those.

I'm genuinely relieved and pleased she got to you unscathed after her long journey.

Did you end up having to pay any extra for her in the end?

That's the one, clicked on it on zavvi as its reasonably priced but the release date for them has moved from today untill the end of nov since then. Can always cancel if nothing comes from it
I've noted you've had a recent delivery from Zavvi. Is it our boy, Bats?

Trade...... whats your Iron Studios want list :laugh:
Do you really want me to spoil the surprise? :p

Trust me, when you see pics of the first one, you'll have plenty of ammo at your disposal. ;)

Haven't ruled it out but hoping to get them from over here as they work out more reasonably priced that way
In that case, I'd hold out too and save the credit nest egg for something special/exclusive from SS.

No, they don't have them released yet but they do have Black Widow, the Black Noir/Spiderpig and a Boba Fett and a Mandelorian mini-bust that I have in my watch list at the minute.
A nice selection there. So who is the frontrunner?

I'll be keeping an eye out for the caps if they appear before the end of the year though but will have to think about it afterward that as its unknown yet what customs fees will come into play next year
Another scenario where I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Yeah, one of my wants so wasn't ruling anything out
It's always good to have options. ;)

No, as above have used the same seller before and have been lucky.
It's handy having reliable foreign contacts, especially in this game.

Used ones with global shipping a few times too which have customs fees paid upfront so you know for sure how much its costing before ordering
I've always thought those kind of foreign sellers are like gold dust. Are they fairly common on Amazon?

Or 2.5 if a variant of this one appears like the first PF ;)
How could they improve on her though? She was perfect. :love:

the reaction I'm going for :laugh:
I'm still in the honeymoon faze with your pics of her. :love:

Me too, I'll be jealous as hell but in a good way
Lol! :rotfl:

They seem to be dealing with things so small sign they at least plan to stick around and bounce back, only time will tell I suppose
I'm rooting for them, that's for sure.

lol yeah looked at them too....... they didn't catch my interest so managing to keep myself restrained for a change but I wouldn't rule out looking again at one of two when my mind returns to middle earth when I plan to watch the trilogy again over christmas holidays after the 4k UHD's arrive in my collection in a month or so
Have you saw the Prime 1 statues too? Next level, as usual.

Have you gone for the steelbooks for LotR 4K? I'd love that set, but have had no luck in securing them. :(

All hail the helmet! Lol! :laugh:

Seen a pic in the steelbook forum of all of them so far and talk about sticking out like a sore thumb....... big miss is an understatement :facepalm:
It's just typical. Of all the steels they had to fudge up it was one from the original trilogy, the only ones I has interested in. :rolleyes:

There couldn't be that many Harley ones of them, could there.............. stupid question its Harley so yeah there could be loads of versions for her lol
About a bazillion at last count, lol. I can guarantee @Our Year has them all too! :laugh:

More money than sense is the phrase you may be looking for but too polite to use
I try to be diplomatic where I can, but yep, you nailed it! Lol!

I know where you are coming from, I can be the same and if I wasn't there would have been no question that Batman would have been in my collection long ago before the newer one was ever announced

The caped ones I have at the minute aren't poseable as such, just draped type so I can live with them without the need for constant fidgeting.
Which other caped ones do you have aside from the 1/4 scale Bale one?

Prefer the traditional red and black but do have the Bowen X-Force version to go along with Wolverine, Psylocke and X-23 in their X-Force uniforms...... all the other ones I have for him are red and black outfits
He's got his red and black suit on in the Iron Studios statue I mentioned earlier. Just sayin'. ;):devil:

Nope, you never know but currently settling more on the sculpted one next year, just need to be patient and wait for its release and in the meantime not impulse buy either of the more current ones
A fine choice, sir. :smashin:

don't worry I've been a very regular lurker in that thread for a good few years now as its my source for any upcoming sets........ but yeah, its been torture with all the Batwing talk over the past few weeks
It's a great thread, isn't it? I just love seeing all the different releases and collections other people have. A bit like in here really. :D

So, have you found a spot for your Batwing yet? Lol! :laugh:

Last edited:
6698CF9F-F04F-4135-807F-DE8FA4BC23F1.jpeg
D7D92B46-10FB-4A27-8393-0E23B9A336F7.jpeg
B3179A7D-9C6E-4955-8119-911630C95793.jpeg
5EBD11D1-4F29-438E-A55B-A462F321E825.jpeg

Ah right.

I think the Black Noir/Spiderpig statue is ace. It would be nice to have the full set, no? ;)
The three I got were the main three that I remember from the film. I was intending to get the full set as yeah it would be nice but between the sideshow misshap and getting them over here they announced another, Peni, which I'm not that fussed on.

Now the dilemma is if I get the Black Noir/Spiderpig which I like (but not love) I may feel I have to get the other one which along with being less exited about will also cost a good bit more as its a Deluxe one. Also as its a little higher than the other three it will restrict my placement options for them........ having said that I'm close, very close to clicking on the buy button for it and Black Widow (that will have to be paired with an upcoming Red Skull)

Oh dear. So they aren't even getting the basics right now. :thumbsdow

Paypal cheque? I never even knew such a thing existed and I've been using Paypal for years, lol. I totally understand why you did what you did just to get the whole issue resolved. Their customer support seems like it's a right faff now far more often then it should be.
Still convinced they are restricted to what they can do like most big company reps these days, the personal touch from when I started using them is long gone so I wouldn't and can't be over critical of the rep himself on this occassion.

They don't know why it failed but I'm thinking if its as my cc in my account is set to take payment in GBP which is an option you can change and they tried to refund in USD which may have caused a glitch? Who knows, its done now

Had to google paypal cheque and its apparently a thing. Downside I didn't like would be it would have taken whatever time to do by them and then another 7-10 days to clear in my account so just took the credit as worst case it will pay for Harley so not putting me out or loosing anything.

I've read plenty of horror stories over the years about backers losing their money to projects that never follow through. That's always put me off.

Of those that have come to fruition this is one of my all time favourites and I've come close to purchasing on a few occasions. :laugh:
From the bits I've read zenescope still seem to be small enough that they keep in touch with there fans so would have thought this one would be more than ok...... but totaly get what you mean as the thought has crossed my mind too that the setup could be open to abuse

I hadn't seen that one before, I like and it made me smile :smashin:

That's a fairly quick turnaround all things considered.
They seem to have had it in the works for much longer, remember seeing computer mockup pics early this year of there design process update...... I'm guessing they use the kickstarter for the actual manufacturing costs

Could I request a pic please the next time you have your camera out? :)
Will do. I did have some of that unit from when I built it a good few years ago but can't find them now so will take a few more for you at some stage

Are there any other characters from the graphic novels you'd ideally like in statue form?
Of the top of my head probably Callie Liddle...... Alice in wonderlands daughter.

There was a trilogy of wonderland graphic novels set years after Alice visited that featured her which got me started on zenescope. So she would be one that would tick the meaningfull box for me.

Then there are plenty others that would fall into the Snow White catagory of really like but less personal meaning for me, if that makes since

Sometimes you are just no fun! :nono:
Am lucky enough that I can make my mind up quickly in the high want department most of the time and just get with normally space being the final deciding factor......... plus of course the benifit of spoiling your fun before you have any :p;)

Say, have you seen the Miles Morales Hot Toys figure or the upcoming Iron Studios Deadpool deluxe statue?
I have seen both, a year and a half away for the Miles Morales one so that should give me plenty of time to get and play the game....... but yeah not a pre-order although he is very probable when he comes out

Deadpool....... that ones a yep for the want list, again haven't been pre-ordering any Iron Studios ones as they seem to be readily available upon and for a while after release

I'm pleased to read everything went smoothly and there was no wastage.
.... and no damage to the glass or my hands :D

I see from the pics you posted your favourite gal is taking pride of place on them. ;)
Yeah the glass is a good width for them and like how they display...... wouldn't call it a prime location as its one of the few display parts that will be prone to more dust. There's is still some space left too with a couple of them glass shelves in that corner currently sitting empty...... so more room for some more wee ones

That's just awesome! You really got your teeth into that line and I've enjoyed every single pic from it. :smashin:
Wouldn't have moved them all in like that if it was still continuing but as they say all good things must come to end....... I can be really happy with the ones I have

I expect you won't be waiting too long as that's another line that rarely seems to release a clanger.
Its the clean bases that made the Joelle Jones phase for me so less likely now of any more..... also had a rethink and have rearranged them slightly and have the Woman Of DC line of minibusts displayed behind them so that means there will no longer be a space for another in there.

Like with the GN shelf I'll try and get a few pics at some stage

She sure is. :smashin: Your pics of her are great. ;) Loved that suit from the game. It's actually my favourite Batgirl suit.
Cheers, and yeah would be one of my favourites too

I whole heartedly approve of this sentence. :D
Thought you would :clap:

Was disappointed that I had forgot to bid on a Robin that ended up selling cheap..... ah well, at least it would have been an impulse buy and not one high up on my want list

You made the right call. If ever you have any doubt it's best not to.
Still a might to get one as it could go behind han and chewwy

I expect a straight purchase from them with no issues is fine. It's if you were to run into any problems that would concern me. In my experience, I think their customer support people do their best, but their systems are quite archaic.
Yeah always nervous buying from them after reading all the stories but had my first dealings with their customer service earlier this year around the time of the lockdown with a missing steelbook and took a few days but happy that I got a replacement without much hassle

Well, I've saw your glorious pics of her. :love: Needless to say, I like her a lot. :D I would have no complaints with one of those.

I'm genuinely relieved and pleased she got to you unscathed after her long journey.

Did you end up having to pay any extra for her in the end?
No fees, under £130 delivered so over the moon with that :clap:

Bit of a weird experience though, they supplied a USPS tracking number which never worked at all but it arrived within a week from dispatch and when I checked the completely different tracking number on the box the info said it was posted from switzerland :confused:

So anyway, happy there was no delays and no extra fees and of course she arrived in perfect condition

I've noted you've had a recent delivery from Zavvi. Is it our boy, Bats?
It is but still un-route. They shipped it from the US and its just left Heathrow so should arrive here next week.

Do you really want me to spoil the surprise? :p

Trust me, when you see pics of the first one, you'll have plenty of ammo at your disposal. ;)
All ready to be loaded up :devil::devil::devil:

Look forward to your first pics :thumbsup:

A nice selection there. So who is the frontrunner?
Probably the Black Noir/Spiderpig one...... or Black Widow...... or both lol

Another scenario where I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best.
Even more confusing for Northern Ireland on whats going to happen but no doubt no matter what happens we can be sure prices will rise

It's handy having reliable foreign contacts, especially in this game.
Have seen there name reguarly on ebay and amazon, they also have a reasonable looking webshop so no issues using them again if need be

I've always thought those kind of foreign sellers are like gold dust. Are they fairly common on Amazon?
They seem to be common enough on ebay but only seems to be amazon themselves that do the upfront fees as I haven't came accross any sellers offering it there..... happy to be proved wrong though

How could they improve on her though? She was perfect. :love:
Half an inch shorter and she would have fitted into my cabinet lol

I'm still in the honeymoon faze with your pics of her. :love:
I could get a bit of millage out of this lol
DSC00131.JPG

I'm rooting for them, that's for sure.
Main thing for me is that none of the collectors thats paid money lose out but do hope they can recover as they do seem to make some great looking pieces

Have you saw the Prime 1 statues too? Next level, as usual.
I did indeed, just as usual far to big for me to even consider..... just have to settle for looking at pics of them

Have you gone for the steelbooks for LotR 4K? I'd love that set, but have had no luck in securing them. :(
Yeah had the ordinary on order then got an email alert from amazon that they had more stock so changed to the steelbook set before they sold out again. They wont be going on the wall though as I prefer the poster ones (not UK and cant remember where they were from) that display well with the 3 Hobbit poster ones

Plan to display with the DVD and Blu-Ray cases with my LOTR bookends

All hail the helmet! Lol! :laugh:
lol yeah and got an email last week even though I never complained that they are sending out replacement cases so now I can have floating heads in stereo :laugh:

It's just typical. Of all the steels they had to fudge up it was one from the original trilogy, the only ones I has interested in. :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly :(

About a bazillion at last count, lol. I can guarantee @Our Year has them all too! :laugh:
I do vagually remember seeing a cubed setup from him with some of them in it..... nice display ideas for things I like always seem to stick in my mind but can't remember what I did yesturday

I try to be diplomatic where I can, but yep, you nailed it! Lol!
:laugh:

Which other caped ones do you have aside from the 1/4 scale Bale one?
All 1/4 scale and actually have 2 Bale ones, HT Dark Knight and Enterbay Begins

Then two Vader PF's and although not a cape a bit of futzing on the PF's of the emperors and darth mauls robes...... pretty sure thats it now

Did you edit out about your Batman PF appealing or did I imagine that? Presume it was not to put me on the spot about maybe not liking it.

But nothing like that, it wasn't on my wish list simply due to the height not allowing it to fit into where I would want to put it at the time, same goes for the Keaton and Arkham ones

The Dark Knight one was different as I prefered the HT version which I got

He's got his red and black suit on in the Iron Studios statue I mentioned earlier. Just sayin'. ;):devil:
And just to spoil your fun he is well and truly high up on my to get list once released :p

A fine choice, sir. :smashin:
Just need to stay strong now as the other two are currently in-stock

It's a great thread, isn't it? I just love seeing all the different releases and collections other people have. A bit like in here really. :D

So, have you found a spot for your Batwing yet? Lol! :laugh:
Yeah great thread that has all the info I'll ever need for any new or upcoming sets that I' be interested in so I've been looking though it reguarly since before I got interested in getting the MF

Did almost plan a rearrange for a space for it and the HT Batman but have different thoughts now for that spot since.

The big test for me will be not buying it if the local smyths get stock..... similar to what happend with the Batmobile

Yeah remember the Guyver stuff, they looked fantastic as well, should have got on board the scale works well for some poseable fun
Prices for the Guyver stuff now though is obscene
Yeah? What kind of prices are we talking?

Lol of course ;)

Oh I hope they do...my bank balance will weep but I'd be over the moon :)
Only a matter of time. ;)

Ha ha like to keep you all on your toes :)
And then some. :D

Hmmm ok let's see -

Adventures of Batman & Robin - SNES
X-Men - Arcade
Spiderman - Arcade
Aliens - Arcade
Death Smiles - Arcade

Think that would do me for a while :)
All excellent choices! :smashin: Not familiar with that last one though.

Oh I was so excited when those rumours were circulating, so gutted we won't ever see it
The buzz it created among the fandom alone should have been enough to green light it. *Sigh* Such a wasted opportunity. :thumbsdow

I dread to think what Disney are going to do to the franchise.

Lol she was great in Resurrection & as you Ron Perlman is amazing in everything.
I think it was a hark back to Aliens & the sheer amount of gun play & stuff made it far better than 3 in my book
3 was gimped by studio interference. Getting the whole thing to screen was quite the saga. Very interesting if you look in to it.

I just found Resurrection a bit bizarre, although it is watchable.

I think it will be the other side of Christmas before I see it...family are desperate for gift ideas & I've asked for it as a Christmas pressie this time
It's definitely out now. I'll be interested to hear what you think when you finally do get a few viewings in.

Say, have you seen Avengers: Endgame yet?

Lol nope definitely not, well with Lockdown 2 starting I'll be aiming to spend a few days up there at the weekends now the gym is closed & shopping will be a bear minimum, I should make use of my time :)
Any progress to report?

The story is based around the war & the power struggle between the Decepticons & Autobots
It spends a lot of time dealing with the polititcs between the Decepticon uprising against the Autobots
It's all very dull & takes it's cues from the more recent comics...which were full of the stuff & so damn boring.
Ah, what a shame. That does sound rather dull. Isn't there much action then?

Totally, it needs to be handled by someone who will take care of it & love what they are doing.
If only Arrow did 80's animation, lol.

I've been lucky but can see how it would get annoying quickly
It's just so random. I hope it gets fixed eventually.

No it would be long dead by now, think if memory serves I bought it in 1998 so 22 years would be really pushing the components & doubt it would be working at all.
I'm sure it had a good life while it was in operation. ;)

Lol thanks, he paid for me to go to the NFL at Wembley for my 40th in 2017 so needed to try something, I would have returned the favour if it had been on this year but needed something equally as extravagant ;)
Wow, that's awesome. What an experience that must have been. Who is your NFL team?

Given how delighted he was with your gift I think it's safe to say you did good. ;)

Lol he is ;)
Does he wind you up about getting your collection on display too? :p

Not yet, he displays them on top of his cupboard in the hall & his DVD rack in the lounge
Hopeing to get something soon though.
Could you take some pics when he gets things sorted? I'd love to see his collection too.

Lol because I really need reminding ;)
I'm never going to let you forget, that's for sure. :laugh::devil:

Would it help if I said I made a dreaded trip to Ikea last week & checked everything I needed & then measured up at home??
Snoopy.jpg

:D:clap:

I know exactly what will fit now & where to put them...just need funds to buy them...and time to build them...but it's getting there...I promise :)
This is great news. An encouraging few step forwards. I'm proud of you! :thumbsup:

The three I got were the main three that I remember from the film. I was intending to get the full set as yeah it would be nice but between the sideshow misshap and getting them over here they announced another, Peni, which I'm not that fussed on.

Now the dilemma is if I get the Black Noir/Spiderpig which I like (but not love) I may feel I have to get the other one which along with being less exited about will also cost a good bit more as its a Deluxe one. Also as its a little higher than the other three it will restrict my placement options for them........ having said that I'm close, very close to clicking on the buy button for it and Black Widow (that will have to be paired with an upcoming Red Skull)
I had to look Peni up. Not having seen the film, yet, I'm not familiar with all of the characters. I don't know if I am already too late to say this, but to be honest, if you already have the ones that were memorable to you then I would make do with those and save your reddies for something else. Red Skull for example. If a Noir/Piggie purchase would bring out the completionist in you then I would avoid that, especially for another statue that you don't really care for and is expensive to boot. Just my 2p's worth.

Still convinced they are restricted to what they can do like most big company reps these days, the personal touch from when I started using them is long gone so I wouldn't and can't be over critical of the rep himself on this occassion.
Perhaps you are right. I just find that a real sorry state of affairs.

They don't know why it failed but I'm thinking if its as my cc in my account is set to take payment in GBP which is an option you can change and they tried to refund in USD which may have caused a glitch? Who knows, its done now
That could well be it. I could see that causing issues if it isn't handled correctly.

Had to google paypal cheque and its apparently a thing. Downside I didn't like would be it would have taken whatever time to do by them and then another 7-10 days to clear in my account so just took the credit as worst case it will pay for Harley so not putting me out or loosing anything.
Gotcha. Paypal snail mail then, lol.

From the bits I've read zenescope still seem to be small enough that they keep in touch with there fans so would have thought this one would be more than ok...... but totaly get what you mean as the thought has crossed my mind too that the setup could be open to abuse
That's good to read and the right way to go about a kickstarter IMO.

I hadn't seen that one before, I like and it made me smile :smashin:
He was a great sport for doing it and the vid makes me chuckle.

I expect had I got one, it would have been worn out in this year alone. Just about every day this year has been 'SSSSHHHHEEEIIIII.....' :laugh:

They seem to have had it in the works for much longer, remember seeing computer mockup pics early this year of there design process update...... I'm guessing they use the kickstarter for the actual manufacturing costs
If they are happy to make them and the are fans happy to be part of that process and indeed help to pay for it, it's win win for both parties really.

Will do. I did have some of that unit from when I built it a good few years ago but can't find them now so will take a few more for you at some stage
Thanks buddy. :)

Of the top of my head probably Callie Liddle...... Alice in wonderlands daughter.

There was a trilogy of wonderland graphic novels set years after Alice visited that featured her which got me started on zenescope. So she would be one that would tick the meaningfull box for me.
You should get in touch and suggest it to them. :D

Then there are plenty others that would fall into the Snow White catagory of really like but less personal meaning for me, if that makes since
Yeah, I get you. Who would those be then?

Am lucky enough that I can make my mind up quickly in the high want department most of the time and just get with normally space being the final deciding factor.........
No, this just won't do. You need to be more indecisive like @Soundwave and I. :D

plus of course the benifit of spoiling your fun before you have any :p;)

tenor.gif

I have seen both, a year and a half away for the Miles Morales one so that should give me plenty of time to get and play the game....... but yeah not a pre-order although he is very probable when he comes out
Wow, that long? I had no idea. Something to look forward to I guess.

Deadpool....... that ones a yep for the want list, again haven't been pre-ordering any Iron Studios ones as they seem to be readily available upon and for a while after release
Great isn't it? I much prefer that.

. and no damage to the glass or my hands :D
Absolutely. I'm glad about that too.

Yeah the glass is a good width for them and like how they display...... wouldn't call it a prime location as its one of the few display parts that will be prone to more dust.
Glass is easy to clean mind, so there is that. :)

There's is still some space left too with a couple of them glass shelves in that corner currently sitting empty...... so more room for some more wee ones
More RWB Harley's? Or Batman B&W perhaps?

Wouldn't have moved them all in like that if it was still continuing but as they say all good things must come to end....... I can be really happy with the ones I have
End of an era, but what a great run you had.

Its the clean bases that made the Joelle Jones phase for me so less likely now of any more..... also had a rethink and have rearranged them slightly and have the Woman Of DC line of minibusts displayed behind them so that means there will no longer be a space for another in there.
That sounds like a full stop on that line too then. Mind you, can you ever say never in this game? ;)

Like with the GN shelf I'll try and get a few pics at some stage
:thumbsup:

Cheers, and yeah would be one of my favourites too
Makes for a nice contrast to the classic and more vivid purple and yellow suit.

Thought you would :clap:
Any savings are a win! ;)

Was disappointed that I had forgot to bid on a Robin that ended up selling cheap..... ah well, at least it would have been an impulse buy and not one high up on my want list
Hopefully you'll get another chance at him. I really like that Robin statue. I was hoping the DS line would get one similar. Alas...:(

Still a might to get one as it could go behind han and chewwy
With a spot already picked out, what's stopping you? ;)

Yeah always nervous buying from them after reading all the stories but had my first dealings with their customer service earlier this year around the time of the lockdown with a missing steelbook and took a few days but happy that I got a replacement without much hassle
That's good to read. I'm pleased they resolved that for you and that you found the experience a positive one.

No fees, under £130 delivered so over the moon with that :clap:
SCORE!!! :clap: I would be well chuffed with that. You did well there mate. :smashin: You've earned yourself a gold level bemused savers trophy. Congrats! :D

Bit of a weird experience though, they supplied a USPS tracking number which never worked at all but it arrived within a week from dispatch and when I checked the completely different tracking number on the box the info said it was posted from switzerland :confused:
I've had some duff tracking numbers in my time too. Had this purchase not been through the Amazon site I'm sure you may have been worried?

Switzerland? o_O Was she in the middle of a skiing holiday? :laugh:

So anyway, happy there was no delays and no extra fees and of course she arrived in perfect condition
Didn't she just. :love: I'm pleased it all worked out for you in the end. :)

It is but still un-route. They shipped it from the US and its just left Heathrow so should arrive here next week.
Hmm...I wonder if they source all of their collectibles from the US?

Will look forward to pics of him when you get a chance. ;)

All ready to be loaded up :devil::devil::devil:
I know I'll be asking for trouble with this new line. :rolleyes:

Look forward to your first pics :thumbsup:
I look forward to taking them. I haven't posted any new pics this year! :blush:

Probably the Black Noir/Spiderpig one...... or Black Widow...... or both lol
So, bought anything yet? :p

Even more confusing for Northern Ireland on whats going to happen but no doubt no matter what happens we can be sure prices will rise
You can guarantee the government will make a right mess of things. :rolleyes: We can only hope the aftermath isn't too costly.

Have seen there name reguarly on ebay and amazon, they also have a reasonable looking webshop so no issues using them again if need be
Sounds good. Do they deal in all kinds of sizes of collectibles, or do they keep to 1/6 scale and below?

They seem to be common enough on ebay but only seems to be amazon themselves that do the upfront fees as I haven't came accross any sellers offering it there..... happy to be proved wrong though
I certainly know what my preference is, that's for sure. ;)

Half an inch shorter and she would have fitted into my cabinet lol
I've never been so thankful for that extra half inch (ooh err), lol!

I could get a bit of millage out of this lol
View attachment 1406760
You may well do, but I don't think you'll get the reaction you are looking for. :p

Love that shot. Did you instruct her to look as adorable as possible? :love:

Main thing for me is that none of the collectors thats paid money lose out but do hope they can recover as they do seem to make some great looking pieces
They are definitely going about things the right way. There aren't many that do right by their customers when times get hard. Fair play to them and I hope they make a triumphant comeback.

I did indeed, just as usual far to big for me to even consider..... just have to settle for looking at pics of them
If you had the room for one, who would you pick?

Yeah had the ordinary on order then got an email alert from amazon that they had more stock so changed to the steelbook set before they sold out again. They wont be going on the wall though as I prefer the poster ones (not UK and cant remember where they were from) that display well with the 3 Hobbit poster ones
As usual I missed out on Amazon's brief restock and they were all snapped up before I found out about it. :facepalm: That's about right for me. :p I haven't given up though.

Have you ordered the Hobbit steelbook set too that matches the LotR set?

Plan to display with the DVD and Blu-Ray cases with my LOTR bookends
That should look nice. :)

lol yeah and got an email last week even though I never complained that they are sending out replacement cases so now I can have floating heads in stereo :laugh:
Double Dark Helmet! Or Double D's if you will, lol! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly :(
Epic fail, as the kids would say.

I do vagually remember seeing a cubed setup from him with some of them in it..... nice display ideas for things I like always seem to stick in my mind but can't remember what I did yesturday
I remember those pics. I'm sure he had a much bigger setup with more of them in it at one point. It may well be buried in the Funko Pop thread somewhere. Or, perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me? You see you are not alone when it comes to brain fog, lol.

All 1/4 scale and actually have 2 Bale ones, HT Dark Knight and Enterbay Begins

Then two Vader PF's and although not a cape a bit of futzing on the PF's of the emperors and darth mauls robes...... pretty sure thats it now
That's a lot of capeage! That many would send my OCD into overdrive!

Have you saw the Darth Maul Mythos statue? I think he really looks the business.

Did you edit out about your Batman PF appealing or did I imagine that? Presume it was not to put me on the spot about maybe not liking it.

But nothing like that, it wasn't on my wish list simply due to the height not allowing it to fit into where I would want to put it at the time, same goes for the Keaton and Arkham ones

The Dark Knight one was different as I prefered the HT version which I got
No, you didn't imagine it. I edited it out because after posting I later remembered you telling me you weren't able to accommodate any Batman PF's at the time due to lack of space. So I thought I'd ask a different question instead. :p

And just to spoil your fun he is well and truly high up on my to get list once released :p
200.gif

Just need to stay strong now as the other two are currently in-stock
How are you holding up? :p

Yeah great thread that has all the info I'll ever need for any new or upcoming sets that I' be interested in so I've been looking though it reguarly since before I got interested in getting the MF
I can only look in on it sporadically for fear of being sucked in, lol.

Did almost plan a rearrange for a space for it and the HT Batman but have different thoughts now for that spot since.
What do you have in mind?

The big test for me will be not buying it if the local smyths get stock..... similar to what happend with the Batmobile
Is there any reason why they wouldn't get a few batwings in?

I don't have the patience for futzing...... frustration kicks in fairly quick so with the exception of my Spiderman all my 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures are relatively simple and reasonably good looking poses

I'm not sure I will either...when I finally get started ;)

Gam said:
Sooo..... started yet? lol

......can't talk too much as I have't started the new ones yet either

Erm, have a guess ;) lol

Gam said:
Surprisingly not yet....... still going back and forth between sideshow or cduk. If Harley would hurry up and ship a little early whatever customs fees there is with that one will make the decision for me, if its what I'm expecting it will I'll go with cduk (as long as they still have it up for order) and if its what I'm hoping for then I'll just go with sideshow

Yeah would be nice if they actually released some of the stuff they have on pre-order
So much in the pipeline

Gam said:
lol suppose in a way its not much different to ordering collectibles for me either....... if I see something I like enough I tend to focus in on it until I either buy or lose interest/find something to dislike about it and move on

Same I tend to pigeonhole what I want & then look into too much until I start finding issues & then start again

Gam said:
Are you still at the online looking stage or have you actually went to look at anything, thats when even at first look around I would know if it was for me or not....... and it would take very little to put me off at that sorta price point

Still online shopping but I think I'm beginning to narrow down the list, currently it stands as -

Audi S3
Audi S5
BMW 440i
BMW 340i
Seat Leon Cupra
Merc C Class C43

To be fair realistically I think it will be either the Leon Cupra or the S3
The others may be too large for parking, I have to park in the road outside the house & unless my neighbours are curteous enoguth to leave me extra room, I don't think I'll squeeze anything bigger than the current hatchback in the gap lol

Gam said:
Totally agree

A Joke really.

Gam said:
It would be a big issue though unless you got lucky in the years of ownership :(

Ha ha yeah & knowing my luck...I won't :(

Gam said:
The handiest one for me is also the biggest, theres that was that much it took me a minute to find the Batmobile when I was up...... then had to get someone to get it of the shelf for me

Fan of Friends too and keep looking at that Central Perk set. They had it made up and in a case when I was in smyths and it looks quite good

Lol they do seem to stack the stuff too high don't they??
Yeah my local has a few sets in the cabinets as well, the Central Perk does look good

Gam said:
Watching over the last couple of years thats how they seem to handle the lego sales although the Stranger Things set seemed to stay on sale for a little longer but then it also stayed in stock

I wish they had bigger sales on Lego more regularly

Gam said:
lol no, never really took my interest.

You must have had a wide variety of toys back then....... just like now lol I was more into football and computer games...... not much has really changed in that regard bar the playing football part lol

Lol yep more toys than I knew what to play with to be honest...much like now ;)

Gam said:
Help with cabinets???? :laugh:

:p:p

Gam said:
You're doing well still holding on to them RP's...... guessing thats more down to indecision?

See there BF emails have started, glimpsed though one the other day but nothing stood out for me with most appearing to be 10% off and/or free US shipping :thumbsdow

Lol of course, although I think I have narrowed it down to 3 things on there at the moment so we'll just see which finally gets me spending ;)

Yeah fully agree the BF stuff is really poor
Hardly anything worth getting at all.

Gam said:

I've seen the man had returned so we're all good :)

Gam said:
😰😰😰

Well without you even trying I'm back looking at that Lego Central Perk set :laugh:

Ha ha ha excellent :devil:

Gam said:
Much better that way rather than the long long wait when the buzz and excitment may have worn off. Have been tending to wait myself as I'm not a massive fan of these NRD's thats common these days for pre-orders and theres always plenty available when they do get released anyway

Yeah it's nice to have stuff within a few months rather than years as seems to be the case lately

Gam said:
There's other characters....... tell me more 🤔

Ha ha apparently so ;)

Gam said:
Took a liking to it and got it at a good price so well happy

Wont say no to more Arkham ones but not going looking as that would lead me to overpay in the chase. Still have the DC ones representing the games in my collection but if anymore I like the look of come up at a good price at the right time I would definetly consider them.

Glad to hear she came in at a reasonable price

Gam said:
Was annoyed that I fortgot to bid on a Robin the other week that sold very cheap

Ah that sucks :(
A future purchase maybe?

Speaking of Iron Studios...been looking at their Power Girl recently ;)

Gam said:
Yeah have had them displayed angled like that for a while now, just in a different location. They do look good on display its just most of them don't look as good close up but there's still a few very very good ones

Well they look great from the pics...just don't get too close ;)

Gam said:
Like the Bombshells they do punch well above there price point these days. That one has been difficult to come by since July when the first ones appeared.

Really?
I thought she would be quite easy to get, might have to look into her as I really do like this one.

Gam said:
Glad to add another Harley to my collection, its just what I needed lol

Ha ha I'll start renaming you Our Year 2 soon ;)

Gam said:
Going to say nope as I wasn't as keen on them. If they were half the price I may have thought about it

Yeah not really a great line & definitely too expensive for their size.
Also not a fan of the Batman pose at all for that one

Gam said:
Cheers......... and surprise surprise another addition in the post, first collectible purchase from zavvi so we'll see how that goes

Ha ha brilliant, hopefully Zavvi come through ok :)

Neil

I had to look Peni up. Not having seen the film, yet, I'm not familiar with all of the characters. I don't know if I am already too late to say this, but to be honest, if you already have the ones that were memorable to you then I would make do with those and save your reddies for something else. Red Skull for example. If a Noir/Piggie purchase would bring out the completionist in you then I would avoid that, especially for another statue that you don't really care for and is expensive to boot. Just my 2p's worth.
Yeah too late lol

That was my thinking too to be honest but The Noir/Spiderham was always a borderline want and I did like the promo pics with the four together as a set. There is another promo pic with the Peni one added on and it isn't doing as much for me. Time will tell if I cave on that one or not, I don't remember much of her from the film so theres a 50/50 chance I'll hold firm. Probably depend a bit on what else is around when she becomes available

Perhaps you are right. I just find that a real sorry state of affairs.

That could well be it. I could see that causing issues if it isn't handled correctly.
I agree, not great but at least I'm ok in the longer/medium term and not loosing anything

Gotcha. Paypal snail mail then, lol.
lol yeah basically. I knew it was a thing years ago but thought they had done away with it, couldn't see the point of why it was offered instead of a normal PP payment

He was a great sport for doing it and the vid makes me chuckle.

I expect had I got one, it would have been worn out in this year alone. Just about every day this year has been 'SSSSHHHHEEEIIIII.....' :laugh:
Not normally into them sort of collectibles but that one brought a smile to my face too and yeah this year would have had the speaker in it worn out easily

If they are happy to make them and the are fans happy to be part of that process and indeed help to pay for it, it's win win for both parties really.
Indeed :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy. :)
Here you go, GN's on one side of the room
GN1.JPG
And the rest on the other including my BR's, UHD's and steelbook overflow shelves. The two sections with the films on it slide over to access the same amount of shelf space in behind them where the DVD' s all live...... plus space infront of the GN's for future statues
GN2.JPG
And the zenescope ones that I've read with another half dozen or so elsewhere on my to read shelf
GN3.JPG

You should get in touch and suggest it to them. :D
Although she would be high on my list as she was my introduction to zenescope I would be pretty sure there would be a fair few others that would be considered to be made long before her

Yeah, I get you. Who would those be then?

No, this just won't do. You need to be more indecisive like @Soundwave and I. :D
lol I tend to move on to something else if I find myself becoming too indecisive ;)

Theres that much about that theres always something to take way any notion of missing out on anything....... Prime 1 Harley will probably be my exception to that comment, damn lack of space 😢

🥳

Wow, that long? I had no idea. Something to look forward to I guess.
Well at least I've started the game so have a bit of time now to complete it :laugh:

.....he's on the probable list :)

Great isn't it? I much prefer that.
It is indeed, I'm not a fan of these NRD's most places do these days so makes purchasing these a lot easier...... the wee statues great too :)

Absolutely. I'm glad about that too.

Glass is easy to clean mind, so there is that. :)

More RWB Harley's? Or Batman B&W perhaps?
It is but also shows up the dust very easily :(

Prorbably done with both them lines now as the last ones to be released aren't appealing too much to me...... plus the shelves they are on look complete how they are at the minute

Pic of last Batman one coming soon ;)

End of an era, but what a great run you had.
Yeah and another couple of cabinets/shelves put into the completed bracket

That sounds like a full stop on that line too then. Mind you, can you ever say never in this game? ;)
Your right of course but I would say very unlikely for anymore....... especially for the Joelle Jones ones but wouldn't rule out the latest Frank Cho Harley Quinn one which would be displayed elsehwere, could always make room for another wee HQ

Makes for a nice contrast to the classic and more vivid purple and yellow suit.

Any savings are a win! ;)

Hopefully you'll get another chance at him. I really like that Robin statue. I was hoping the DS line would get one similar. Alas...:(
It's not one I'd pay full price for but when I saw it sold for £50 I was a little dissappointed in myself...... amazon have him for around £150 which doesn't tempt me for a second

Yeah a DS one in that outfit would have went great with your Nightwing :(

With a spot already picked out, what's stopping you? ;)
I enjoy the building of Lego, its very relaxing but these mosiac ones don't look like much fun to do. It goes on sale on amazon now and then so who knows, if I'm in the right mood when that happens I may bite the bullet

That's good to read. I'm pleased they resolved that for you and that you found the experience a positive one.
Cheers, It was still a little stressful when you're reading all the horror stories while you're waiting on replies but glad things went as simply as they should have

SCORE!!! :clap: I would be well chuffed with that. You did well there mate. :smashin: You've earned yourself a gold level bemused savers trophy. Congrats! :D
It'll be cherished :laugh:

I've had some duff tracking numbers in my time too. Had this purchase not been through the Amazon site I'm sure you may have been worried?
Was still a bit worried but yeah happier it was through amazon

Switzerland? o_O Was she in the middle of a skiing holiday? :laugh:

Didn't she just. :love: I'm pleased it all worked out for you in the end. :)

Hmm...I wonder if they source all of their collectibles from the US?

Will look forward to pics of him when you get a chance. ;)
@Our Year had me prepped for it coming from the US

They seemed to use a customs agent so any fees where already paid so are included in the price on zavvi website. Will likely use them again

pics very soon ;)

I know I'll be asking for trouble with this new line. :rolleyes:
Looking forward to it :devil::devil::devil:

I look forward to taking them. I haven't posted any new pics this year! :blush:
Always happy to see new additions no matter what they are :smashin:

Hasn't been the best of years and I had a dry spell myself for 6 months but think I've got carried away a little in the last few to more than make up for it

So, bought anything yet? :p
Yeah....... see spoiling your fun :laugh:

You can guarantee the government will make a right mess of things. :rolleyes: We can only hope the aftermath isn't too costly.
Expect the worst hope for the best

Sounds good. Do they deal in all kinds of sizes of collectibles, or do they keep to 1/6 scale and below?
toy zany, yeah they seem to do a good range of stuff.

Secret Compass and Big Bad Toy Store are a couple of other US sellers I'd trust due to reputation although I've never got around to using eiter of them them over the years. Razors Edge is another that I used to use very often before the exchange rate tanked many years ago

I certainly know what my preference is, that's for sure. ;)
Yeah not as keen messing about with extra fees either, much handier to pay upfront if you can

I've never been so thankful for that extra half inch (ooh err), lol!
Dirty boy 🔞

You may well do, but I don't think you'll get the reaction you are looking for. :p

Love that shot. Did you instruct her to look as adorable as possible? :love:
I can only try, equally as happy too that you liked the extra pic

It was a very photogenic angle
DSC00136.JPG

If you had the room for one, who would you pick?
Very easy to answer and should be very obvious, do I even have to answer that 🤡

As usual I missed out on Amazon's brief restock and they were all snapped up before I found out about it. :facepalm: That's about right for me. :p I haven't given up though.

Have you ordered the Hobbit steelbook set too that matches the LotR set?

That should look nice. :)
Wont surprise me if it comes in and out of stock again so theres always a chance

Liked the Hobbit ok but its the LOTR's that have stuck with me much more over time so only getting them..... been shipped so should hopefully arrive in the next few days, should just about see where they are going in the corner of the above cabinet pic where you can just about see the BR and DVD sets with the bookends

Double Dark Helmet! Or Double D's if you will, lol! :laugh:
The pictures that are in my head now 🔞:laugh:

I remember those pics. I'm sure he had a much bigger setup with more of them in it at one point. It may well be buried in the Funko Pop thread somewhere. Or, perhaps my mind is playing tricks on me? You see you are not alone when it comes to brain fog, lol.
I'd be pretty sure that was where I saw the too :love:

That's a lot of capeage! That many would send my OCD into overdrive!
Mostly simple drapped ones so not too much futzing required or even possible, phew

Have you saw the Darth Maul Mythos statue? I think he really looks the business.
Yep, does look great :thumbsup:

No, you didn't imagine it. I edited it out because after posting I later remembered you telling me you weren't able to accommodate any Batman PF's at the time due to lack of space. So I thought I'd ask a different question instead. :p
Ah, I see :smashin:

How are you holding up? :p
hmmm, resolve collapsed, totally collapsed and then some :laugh:

I can only look in on it sporadically for fear of being sucked in, lol.
Would you like a helpfull link to it every time I post then 😇

What do you have in mind?
It's a while off that I might move the T2 endo and endo skull into the corner and relocate the Halo pieces as they are smaller and can go elsewhere...... this will in turn make space for a couple more PF's of the correct height where the endo's currently reside ;)

Is there any reason why they wouldn't get a few batwings in?
They get normal sets right away when they come out but they don't seem to get all the bigger collector type sets and when they do it seems to be long after they've been available from the lego store.

Star Destroyer, Y-wing and Old Trafford are three that have appealed to me that have never came into stock at smyths

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom