Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

Picked up yet another Harley, this time the Iron Studios Suicide Squad one. Still in awe of the detail in such a small statue with these. The only niggle this time is the mallet not resting on her shoulders but apart from that its another nice addition that I'm very pleased with
View attachment 1383166View attachment 1383167View attachment 1383168View attachment 1383169View attachment 1383170

And how less than half of the shelf above the Bombshells cabinet currently looks before the RWB Harleys are relocated at some stage
View attachment 1383171
Great buy!

Brilliant display, both the collectibles and by the looks of it the construction of the shelves/cabinet themselves...... at a guess that must be at least around 2.5m or a bit more wide :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Like the backrounds although I'm guessing some will gasp if you've cut the boxes to fit...... but if you've never any intention of selling them on who cares I guess as they do look very well indead

Bit taken aback though how small the premium formats look in that pic when I know they are a half decent size. Looks great you must be delighted :smashin:

Is the Wonder Woman lasso as annoying to display well as it looks?
Thanks.
Its about 3.5M wide. Was worried about not having support under the bust shelf but my carpenter said it would hold the weight. There is a shelf under that has my TV and ps4 plus other junk, didn't include that in the pic as not finished yet.
Yes I cut all the art boxes and anything I didn't use is now in the skip. Purists will certainly frown upon that but I have no plans to sell or move house.
The wonder woman lasso is so annoying I'm tired of getting the ladder out to climb up and fix it.

Thanks.
Its about 3.5M wide. Was worried about not having support under the bust shelf but my carpenter said it would hold the weight. There is a shelf under that has my TV and ps4 plus other junk, didn't include that in the pic as not finished yet.
Yes I cut all the art boxes and anything I didn't use is now in the skip. Purists will certainly frown upon that but I have no plans to sell or move house.
The wonder woman lasso is so annoying I'm tired of getting the ladder out to climb up and fix it.
wow, that’s wide. Most of mine are just over a meter wide so can only hold 3 or 4 premium formats per shelf so that looks great with them all in a row like that. I’d love to have space for something like that.

If it’s built the same way as that top shelf you should have no worries at all, there would be signs of bowing as soon as you set them busts on it if there was going to be any issues but can’t imagine that being the case at all judging by the pic.

Guilty of keeping the boxes myself just in case but like yourself I don’t have any plans on moving much on anymore, I can easily imagine the reaction you might get from some purists as you say.

The lasso was/is the one thing holding me back from that Wonder Woman so can’t see me picking her up. You could try a very small dab of blutac or museum putty pushed into place with a small screwdriver so you can’t see it. I’ve done that successfully with a couple of annoying pieces over the years. It’s not overly sticky so doesn’t do any harm in the long term either.

Anyway, great looking display but where are the next additions going to go:D

I think I did see it, Island Girl or something along those lines. Not as taken by it as much as the Halloween pumkin themed one either..... looks like it could be a fun line though

Yeah Devil Girl, looks very much like the same style.
Could be a good one but just need to be fully clothed for me ;) lol

Gam said:
I'll can almost say for definite it will be one or other for me, as you know I do like my statues a bit more than Hot Toys type figures

I think you'd be better with the statue :)
Definitely more your focus
Look forward to the post when you have put the order in ;)

Gam said:
lol why am I not surprised..... to be honest it was the only reason I got it myself but at least I watched it while I was subscribed, looking forward to the Marvel ones too if and when they appear

Lol about par for the course with me.
Although I am using it to show Chloe some of the classic Disney cartoons :)

Gam said:
Hence the in box approach, can't get much easier than that.............. you're just setting yourself up for sarcastic comments now :laugh:

Lol not wrong there ;)

Gam said:
Death, Mary Shazam and Huntress all instock at ok prices at zavvi at the minute too ;)

Hmmm & 10% off codes at the moment too

Gam said:
We can all dream

It's what gets me through the week ;)

Gam said:
Have my eye turned myself for changing so may be looking a bit closer myself after the winter.

Nice...any ideas what yet?

Gam said:
But yeah thats what I was meaning to start with, reasonable going over once or twice a year with fairly regular washes in between and when your hand washing you can usualy tell by the feel of it or it being slighlty harder to wash when a top up of wax or sealant is required :smashin:

Yep all sounds exactly what will happen...or at least to begin with anyway ;)

Gam said:
Yes, we've noted your wish lists :laugh:

Ha ha they are the stuff of legend now ;)

Gam said:
I did see that, wouldn't have been a version that would have intested me even if it was still near rrp and can't belive the price people are looking for such a small set........ big one like the Batmobile or the other cars they have done and it would be a very easy purchase for me

Think collectors grade DeLorean & Ecto 1 would be awesome

Gam said:
I've the smaller OT x-wing and the bigger snowspeeder, Slave 1 and of course the MF but neither of the Y or A wings..... yet

I missed the OT so mine would now have to be Resistance versions from the sequel Trilogy but that wouldn't worry me too much

Gam said:
I do like the building of them but they can take up a fair bit of space

Oh god tell me about, Chloe has some of the Lego Friends sets & they take up stupid space & any slight move of them & you have to rebuild.

Gam said:
not looking good in a good way I take it?

What do you think ;)

Gam said:
Being a completist I'm sure is a non-starter for them

You can't be a completist with Hot Toys...never bloody ending

Gam said:
Me too although its the high tights from the side view thats spoiling it a little for me but yeah, I do like it but as I say not that wow factor to get me interested in even considering a purchase. Reminds me a bit of a bigger version of the old Adam Hughes Cover Girl statue from many years ago

Agree with the comments & hadn't thought about the Cover Girl one but can certainly see similarities with it now.

Gam said:
Talking of Green Arrow, I came accross a couple of people mentioning issues with the bow cracking whilst just sitting on display :eek:

Oh wow, that sucks.
Such an important part of the piece & this could be serious.

Gam said:
Vaguely remember the two Green Lantern versions as remember going to there website to see the ex version. Apart from them ones I don't remember being drawn in to looking into any of their others so far.

I quite like their super powers line & the Batman, Robin & Batgirl interlocking pieces look great
It's a rabbit hole I've done lucky to sidestep...so far ;)

Gam said:
Yeah its only a minor niggle to be honest and from my sofa view its a non issue really

Glad it's all good

Gam said:
There's been a couple of them sold not that long ago so would keep an eye out as I'm sure the odd one will crop up

Fingers crossed, it's in my saved searches now :)

Gam said:
Seen that Ivy and of course the original Harley appear at that sorta a price a few times now, unsurprisingly they very rarely sell

Lol if anyone pays that for them then they need their heads checking.

Gam said:
Forgot about Killer Frost, think its a variant or exclusive type version I got of her with the glitter on the hat and skirt which works well in the light for that cold icy look...... so if I add her to my list is that still under 3 lol

Yeah think you got the Variant...lucky ;)
She surprised me by just how amazing she looks

Gam said:
Need to add a little logic and planing with them or it could spiral very easily........ and ignoring the planing side of that argument I just got another impulse buy one :oops:

Ha ha ha saw what you did...it's all too easy to get carried away with them.

Gam said:
Just hope they do the Liesel van Helsing one now to keep them company, last I read it was still in the works

Hopefully won't be long before the reveal.

Gam said:
Ok boss, more new pics coming up :clap:

Glad you listened to me ;)
Another beauty :)

Gam said:
Nice to see the collection of these is growing, that one looks happy with himself...... if thats number 18 and 19 in the series when can we expect the arrival of 1-17 lol

Lol yep he's super pleased :)

Lol numbers 1-17 are from various different franchises & I could quite easily add a few more but I need to be good.

For Example...

Number 14 is Optimus Prime.
2 is Spiderman
15 is Harley Quinn (in 3 different Variants no less...lets not tell @Our Year shall we)
8 is Carnage
9 is Batman

And so on
I'm being good & sticking just to the line I'm getting at the moment :)

Gam said:
Nice addition :smashin:

NEil

Gone completely now, so I've lost out on this occasion. :thumbsdow

Ah that sucks
I know how it feels missing out...been there a lot myself :(

Bemused One said:
Ha, ha. Nicely done. :D

It keeps happening though and more than once a year. :eek:

Ha ha I know ;)

Bemused One said:
I assume we aren't talking about crunchy roll, lol.

Ha ha nope *wink, Wink*

Bemused One said:
It's a win for fans. :smashin:

Bemused One said:
I take it Revoltech are your preference for them then?

I think I'd prefer them to be as I've had experience with Revoltech in the past but I'd be of with Figma in the mix too
The extras that come with the Revoltech ones are better than Figma

Bemused One said:
I see another list forming. :D

Lol of course.
That said if they ever branched out to Bleach or Fairy Tail...well then I'm well & truly screwed & no amount of will power would be of use there, my bank account would be fully emptied on those 2 franchises

Bemused One said:
I think your next purchase is clear. ;)

Ha ha...nothing is ever clear in my pursuit of collectables ;)

Bemused One said:
Understandable. It was just filler anyway.

Thought that was the case

Bemused One said:
Let us know how you get on.

Will do

Bemused One said:
Top 5, go! :p

Oh dear god...are we talking console games or arcade too??

Bemused One said:
The Alien franchise is a bit like Terminator now, only the first two entries really matter.

Totally, anything else is just gumph
Although I do quite enjoy Resurrection

Bemused One said:
Have you picked up your copy yet?

Haven't looked yet :(

Bemused One said:
Until next time at least. ;)

Totally

Bemused One said:
Too wet? Did you have a monsoon down your way? Lol!

Lol not quite but it was damn wet & if I have bring boxes out to the car & then take them into the house to much potential for damage

Bemused One said:
Shame, as it looked like they were really trying this time.

Exactly what I thought too but it's just all political & not for me at all

Bemused One said:
A bluray boxset is long overdue.

Couldn't agree more, would love one

Bemused One said:
They jump around even when I'm on the lappy. Don't they do the same for you?

Not too bad for me, they sometimes go awry but not that often

Bemused One said:
Nice to see you've got your priorities sorted there Neil, lol.

Lol of course...do the important stuff first ;)

Bemused One said:
That's my expectation too.

Never give up hope.

Nope, all we have is hope these days so it's just carry on & hope for the best

Bemused One said:
Nice to know it was well used and appreciated by others.

Totally, would love to have had the option to have it back though ;)

Bemused One said:
Collector logic. ;)

The only correct logic ;)

Bemused One said:
That's an awesome gift you got your bro. Does he keep his collectibles boxed too? :p

Well he's 40 this year so something big & extravagant was needed ;)
Lol he does but he only collects those figures & with window display boxes like that he has them out on display to be seen by everyone...he's better than me ;)

Bemused One said:
Poor thing. It's on fire more than Johnny Storm. :p

Lol yep

Bemused One said:
And the bazillion others, lol.

Of course ;)

Bemused One said:
You could have them out indefinitely, ready for picturing at any time, if you purchased some of those tall glass housing things. What are they called again? ;):D

Oh ha ha :p:p:p
But yes fully agree that should be a priority

Neil

To be fair the customer services rep was ok this time, could have been better? Probably yes but I think there hands are more tied these days in what they can and cant do as is the norm with bigger companies, at least I haven't lost out and will have been using them again anyway with worst case the credit in my account will be paying for Harley in a few months time hopefully
Do you have enough credit in your account to pay for Harley outright? If so, that's impressive. Always nice to have a bonus like that. Of course given the power of business you've given them over the years I'd say you've definitely earned it.

Oh yeah, a few times from when they were put up as a kickstarter campaign a few years ago but to be fair with the amount of drival I type it could easily have been missed
How far back was the kickstarter campaign? How long did it take from then to when they became available to purchase?

Lol, you do not talk drivel sir. It's all friendly banter. ;)

And yeah, used to collect the main Grimm Fairy Tales graphic novels from them but then they started all the tie ins with other series' so got to the point after one of the big events that I just carried on with Robyn Hood
How long have you been collecting them? How many graphic novels do you have now?

Totally agree, my original hesitations were put at ease once I saw her in hand and as you say makes a great pairing
What hesitations did you have? Did the pics not do her justice?

Yep, and there is plenty of others buried in the thread ;)
Mr.-Burns-Excellent.jpg

:D

They haven't got there final resting places yet but have a few ideas that will require a bit of re-arranging and probably a little modding so pics will of course be forthcoming once thats sorted out
Will look forward to seeing those mods and new placements. :)

They are dinky and delicate looking when set next to anything much bigger but do look great when on there own elsewhere.....
I'm sure they look even better in a group. ;)

...guess finding anywhere to do that would be your biggest problem
;)

Cheers, as it seems the Bombshells line is over I filled up that cabinet which was to keep me going for a while to free another shelf elsewhere for other things
What a line it's been. :love: Were you able to fit every Bombshell piece you have in that cabinet?

So what's going on the shelf you managed to free up?

Yeah I am impressed with the detail on the Iron Studios ones, wasn't expecting so much detail in such a small statue
Full credit to them for that. It seems they really take the time and care to get their products looking great. That's something all collectors appreciate.

The Vader one with using three sets was very tempting but don't have anywhere to put it do looks like they are fixed on the maybe but unlikely list unless a spark clicks and think that would look good there sorta situation happens
Shame you couldn't find some way of getting it behind your Vader PF. That would look awesome.

Yeah he does but even though I still have a Maul PF its mainly the original trilogy for me Star Wars wise
I'm original trilogy all the way too, but Maul is a genuine standout character. Probably the best thing to come from the prequels.

what I thought when I came accross it and it was from France so no customs charges so no hassle with delivery
You did well there mate. :smashin:

Yep it seem to have gone too along with a few others
Ah well. The line was nice while it lasted. :(

She grows on you very easily :rolleyes:
:laugh:

one of the things drawing me to the one next year in particular
Completely understandable.

Guess who will be getting regular in hand pics of her now when I get her in my collection :laugh:
Not Amused.jpg

Was all set for getting the Hot Toys one but the PF has knocked idea out of my head.... almost a cert now for this one
It's a cracking piece. :smashin: Statues always win over Hot Toys for me. ;)

Have the first one and skipped the 2nd due to size but this one is very likely Deadpool Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles
Oh I like that. Nice pose. The cutlery is amusing. :laugh:

I was thinking the same but I'm not minding looking to europe via ebay at the minute.
I'm not surprised given the win you had with Huntress. ;)

I've saw a few Euro listings too, but they are all far too expensive IMO.

With the way DC Direct have gone I'm not sure about a delay to next year now, thinking the more time it is taking the less likely more are to appear at all...... fingers crossed I'm wrong on that last part
That would certainly make passing on her far easier, lol.

Seriously though, I hope at least a few filter through to the UK, but I am starting to have my doubts.

For reference the Batman B&W Jim Lee (I think thats the one) that we both liked has been in-stock at sideshow and a few other US places for over a month now and none that I have seen have appeared on ebay within the UK so far
Doesn't bode well really, does it? :thumbsdow

Sold out but slim chance there may be returns or extra stock found...... used to be more of a chance with pre-orders as cancellations could happen
Good to know, thanks. I've always wondered about that.

I'm sure it was, especially with the length of time it took and that so and so always teasing you about it 👼
It will happen again, I know it. Both the anguish and the teasing! :facepalm:

Funny thing there, due to the amount of times I was looking and posting about her I came very close to buying her myself near the end to go with Harley, the tape measure was out more than once :laugh:
She does have a powerful allure doesn't she? :love::D

Had you gone ahead with your purchase I would have been thrilled for you as you can imagine.

BC-10.gif

I'll try to be good, honest, although you'll have a chance with them as although they look great they aren't really as fixed on my rader as Ivy was
You've got Harley up your sleeve already. I'm guessing you'll get good mileage out of her. :rolleyes:

but ohhhh....... which Iron Studios ones in particular :devil:
You'll see for yourself soon enough. ;)

Have you read anthing about Chronicle lately? They appear to be having issues and it doesn't sound good for them with upcoming releases....... unless I'm mixing them up with another company
I wasn't aware of this, no. You and @Soundwave are more in the know on these things than I am. What seems to be the trouble for them?

Yeah sorta, lasted a long time that I always got drawn into new shinny stuff and for a while it was more sell and upgrade to better things over the years but then due to space got to the stage of organising sections which meant being more picky.
So the 'woo, shiny' was strong with you too. :D There's nothing quite like a lack of space to get you focused. I suppose we all have to work out a system for ourselves eventually.

Happy with some characters now in smaller scales with only the my main wants getting to the bigger ones which wasn't always the case
Wish I could do the same. :p

Only slight regrets where selling on some of the LOTR's PF's, especially Lurtz but the cabinets suited the LOTR statues better
Would you be in for some of those again if they revisited them?

Oh yeah, but not so much if any accidents happen moving things around
*Shudders* The very thought. :thumbsdow

Same here, something just clicked with the Batmobile after some irratation.
I was slamming off every building to begin with. :laugh: It's a good job Gotham had emptied really, lol.

And yeah never liked going back to games when I get to the story end, its just not the same for me either...... even 'had' to do all the riddler ? before completing the story lol
I watched playthrough's of the extra content on YouTube. Mr. Freeze's story was particularly poignant, which made me even angrier they cut it from the main game.

I completed all the riddles and challenges set by Mr. Nygma in all the Arkham games. As Batman it was important to me I beat him fundamentally. :D

lol yeah to me that ones ok on its own but looks out off place with the others which all look great :(
Of all the trilogies they had to fudge the artwork of the originals, didn't they? :rolleyes: I would have been in for the original trilogy steelbooks had they got them right. All I can see when I look at that Empire one is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs, lol.

Her and Deadpool have been my weakness for many a year now but yeah, Harley in particular now has probably bitten in pretty deap :love:
And the Harley's keep coming I see. ;) Are you trying to catch @Our Year up or something? Lol!

I know what you mean, looks good from the front but a little weird from the side and yes the prices are eye watering for them which is why I'm leaning more to the PF's
You are definitely getting more for your money with the PF's, quite literally. There is no contest between the two for that kind of money.

Yeah I'm liking it and the sculpted cape is appealing to me
They rarely go wrong with sculpted capes for him. They are like a character in themselves if you know what I mean?

If I had more space I would be thinking about it but there will be next to no chance for both
Not to worry, that leaves more room for more Harley's. :laugh:

I'm leaning towards it more and more at the minute....... but a spanner in the works as you mentioned the colour scheme, theres now a grey/blue version of the current one as a varient but on first sight I prefer the black version of it, more looking at pics will be required
I just looked up the variant. Very nice. They've integrated that grey/blue colour scheme really well. So well in fact I'd struggle to pick between that and the Black one. Both still have that faffy cape though, so the sculpted one would still get my money. ;) You know what you like best though mate.

ok who is getting or got the lego batwing ?

I think if we hound @gam enough I'm sure he'll fold like an origami swan ;) lol

If they were cheaper I would but I can't justify the cost for it.

Neil

Look who has just popped up on the bay. ;)
Watching! :rotfl:

You boys are gonna get me into trouble!
unfortunately I won't be able to bid high for reason discussed before but no harm in trying eh!
Also interesting to see what it goes for to advise me on a future purchase!
Recently lost out on a decent priced Blitzway P Venkman but not ready to go all in on that figure...yet!

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Yeah Devil Girl, looks very much like the same style.
Could be a good one but just need to be fully clothed for me ;) lol
oops, then didn't see that one, is it from the same line as its from a different artist? But yeah I have now and can see what you mean

Thought you were originaly talking about this one as the new announced one in the line Island Girl Statue – Chris Sanders Club Coconut Collection

I think you'd be better with the statue :)
Definitely more your focus
Look forward to the post when you have put the order in ;)
I'm almost there on convincing myself for getting The Mandalorian, Deadpool and Batman PF's but still need to decide to go with sideshow (as I can be impatient) or CDUK (but would need to pre-order sooner rather than wait too long) or a combo of both

Lol about par for the course with me.
Although I am using it to show Chloe some of the classic Disney cartoons :)
And is Chloe in the room when you are showing her these cartoons ;)

Hmmm & 10% off codes at the moment too
Deaths gone now but Mary and Huntress still available

Nice...any ideas what yet?
I don't change that often and nothing too elabaorate. I've a habit of only ever looking closer when something gets the want in me going but can often be put off by relatively minor cosmetic things in the interior when I get to that stage.

New A3's and Golfs have caught my eye at the minute but I suspect the Golf will be a no go as I'm not sure I'll like the full touchscreen controls on the dash but will look closer at them both after the winter

Yep all sounds exactly what will happen...or at least to begin with anyway ;)
I don't think you're alone, its easy to get a bit of motivation to keep a new toy clean and shinny but I see it a lot in that motivation going away after a while...... I have had the odd lax spell for a short while over the years but its something I've just always done since my first banger of a 10+ year old Metro in the early nineties

Think collectors grade DeLorean & Ecto 1 would be awesome
I've no idea why, I liked it but Ghostbusters just never stuck with me so it would be an easy pass but yeah a large scale Lego DeLorean would be something that would make it onto my very short wish list for things that I hope are made

I missed the OT so mine would now have to be Resistance versions from the sequel Trilogy but that wouldn't worry me too much
Should be almost always an option for you then as they seem to have at least one version around the £80 mark on the go all the time, thats the one I got when it was the OT version

You can't be a completist with Hot Toys...never bloody ending
lol yeah and thats what makes it easier for me just to stick to the ones that are ok on there own

So any closer to your next one yet?

Agree with the comments & hadn't thought about the Cover Girl one but can certainly see similarities with it now.
Very similar pose isn't it? But its nice enough just not that 'something' to get me on the interested ladder....... talking of which, I'm struggling with that Starfire at the minute, the only thing holding me back is the lack of knowledge/interest in the character herself but still can't help but staring at the pics on a very regular basis

Oh wow, that sucks.
Such an important part of the piece & this could be serious.
Hopefully its just the odd one and you never know with people they could have caught or knocked the bow and not let on but if there is enough tension on the string to possibly cause damage to the bow then there could be potentially many unhappy collectors in the future

Fingers crossed, it's in my saved searches now :)
:smashin:

A slightly dearer one sold last week, I presume it wasn't yourself?

Lol if anyone pays that for them then they need their heads checking.
Definetly, I've stretched and put an odd losing bid for less than £200 a couple times for Ms Quinn but even at that I was cringing a bit. I see theres an Ivy at the minute for 600 listed :eek:

Yeah think you got the Variant...lucky ;)
She surprised me by just how amazing she looks
I wasn't intending to originally get her and remember it was pure luck at the time that the variant appeared when I started looking for one and both versions were around the same price....... in a pure coincidence it was right after 'sombody' posted pics of their new addition :laugh:

Ha ha ha saw what you did...it's all too easy to get carried away with them.
I really need one of @Bemused One memes...... with yoda 'there is another' or Jimmy Cricket 'but wait there's more'

so...... probably more pics next week, hopefully :blush:

Hopefully won't be long before the reveal.
Fingers crossed

Glad you listened to me ;)
Another beauty :)
Cheers, and to continue on that path my fingers drifting over the other available spider-verse one at the minute, Black Noir and spiderpig...... I'm happy with the three but my completist nature is egging me on but due to this ones height and then it would make a Peni addition later in the year inevitable it would also restict my placement options for them to be displayed together. Same goes for the new Black Widow and then the bigger Red Skull one to go with her

Lol yep he's super pleased :)

Lol numbers 1-17 are from various different franchises & I could quite easily add a few more but I need to be good.

For Example...

Number 14 is Optimus Prime.
2 is Spiderman
15 is Harley Quinn (in 3 different Variants no less...lets not tell @Our Year shall we)
8 is Carnage
9 is Batman

And so on
I'm being good & sticking just to the line I'm getting at the moment :)
Ah, gotcha, bit like Hot Toys numbering and not 17 more from the same line...... thats probably a good thing for your wallet

Harley Quinn you say, with variants...... she does get around doesn't she

Do you have enough credit in your account to pay for Harley outright? If so, that's impressive. Always nice to have a bonus like that. Of course given the power of business you've given them over the years I'd say you've definitely earned it.
Yeah there is enough credit but its money I already paid them and is the refund for the 4 iron studios ones that never made it out of the US. So not earned or not really a bonus in any way....... not a perfect thing but ok in the longer term as I'm not losing anything

How far back was the kickstarter campaign? How long did it take from then to when they became available to purchase?
I think they were about a year each for both of them so far

Lol, you do not talk drivel sir. It's all friendly banter. ;)
:smashin:

How long have you been collecting them? How many graphic novels do you have now?
Must be over a decade now as I have the guts of 40 from zenescope including the Robyn Hood ones.

What hesitations did you have? Did the pics not do her justice?
Taking as a whole including the character herself it was just ok to be honest, nothing overly special so always on the maybe list unlike the Robyn Hood one which was always a want

So how many have you found...... there's a few gimmies for you in my reply to @Soundwave

Will look forward to seeing those mods and new placements. :)
Bit of movement, have replaced the glass on the steps that the Bombshells are on with wood and cut the glass to make short shelves (that was fun) and now have them mounted at the bottom of the stairs on part of the steelbook wall

I'm sure they look even better in a group. ;)
They should do :thumbsup:

What a line it's been. :love: Were you able to fit every Bombshell piece you have in that cabinet?

So what's going on the shelf you managed to free up?
No still 6 in the original cabinet with the cover girls now taking up the other shelf that they used to be on

Full credit to them for that. It seems they really take the time and care to get their products looking great. That's something all collectors appreciate.
Just a pity about the price but hopefully they can keep the quality going

Shame you couldn't find some way of getting it behind your Vader PF. That would look awesome.
lol, I did look but was taking vader forward a bit too close to the cabinet door so wouldn't have been comfortable with that....... still have my eye out and a single one could go behind Han and Chewwy but ideally I would love the deluxe with the three joined together

I'm original trilogy all the way too, but Maul is a genuine standout character. Probably the best thing to come from the prequels.
My feeling too, comical though for all the screen time that he got

You did well there mate. :smashin:
Smilled when she appeared in stock at zavvi the following week for the same price but the main thing is she is there in my collection

Ah well. The line was nice while it lasted. :(
We've still the Harley Quinn one to track done....... I've took a gamble on one on amazon from a seller in the US so will let you know how that goes

If that works out it only leaves a B&W Batman left from DC thats on my want list to complete that shelf....... still a few more on the maybe list of course so they might not be my last but not too worried about those

🥳

It's a cracking piece. :smashin: Statues always win over Hot Toys for me. ;)

Oh I like that. Nice pose. The cutlery is amusing. :laugh:
Almost certain to get them just as I was mentioning above to @Soundwave its more a matter now of which from where between sidehsow or cduk

I'm not surprised given the win you had with Huntress. ;)

I've saw a few Euro listings too, but they are all far too expensive IMO.

That would certainly make passing on her far easier, lol.

Seriously though, I hope at least a few filter through to the UK, but I am starting to have my doubts.
Have a couple of Iron Studios ones in my watch list from that french seller so may use them again, at least up untill the end of the year anyway ;)

Still nothing for Harley and its vanished on zavvi's site now.

As above though, took a gamble for £129 from a US seller on amazon so will let you know how that turns out

Doesn't bode well really, does it? :thumbsdow
Unfortuantely no :(

Good to know, thanks. I've always wondered about that.
It made more since when it was introduced with pre-orders selling out as cancellations or stock held back was fairly common...... if they're sold out now well after release like Ivy I wouldn't think there would be much chance of a waitlist conversion for the likes of them

It will happen again, I know it. Both the anguish and the teasing! :facepalm:
but more ammo for some that I'm keen on will be required for me to get good millage out of it....... at least if that Harley appears safe and sound I'll have that to post about for a while :devil:

She does have a powerful allure doesn't she? :love::D

Had you gone ahead with your purchase I would have been thrilled for you as you can imagine.
She does and I can easily say its the first statue that I'm sad about having to pass on 😭

Credit Card is relived though;)

We can both save that face for @Our Year

You've got Harley up your sleeve already. I'm guessing you'll get good mileage out of her. :rolleyes:
Soon, fingers crossed, very soon 😇

You'll see for yourself soon enough. ;)
:clap:

I wasn't aware of this, no. You and @Soundwave are more in the know on these things than I am. What seems to be the trouble for them?
Financial problems by the sound of it as they seem to be refunding a lot of pre-order deposits Did Chronicle take our money and run? - Page 22 - Statue Forum

Would you be in for some of those again if they revisited them?
Never say never but I would very much doubt it...... happy with what I have from the old weta collection to represent LOTR in my collection

*Shudders* The very thought. :thumbsdow
Yeah, bad memories flodding back, very bad memories

I was slamming off every building to begin with. :laugh: It's a good job Gotham had emptied really, lol.

Of all the trilogies they had to fudge the artwork of the originals, didn't they? :rolleyes: I would have been in for the original trilogy steelbooks had they got them right. All I can see when I look at that Empire one is Dark Helmet from Spaceballs, lol.
I hadn't thought of that visual but thats all I can see now too lol

Still baffling that its really the odd one out in all 11 now

And the Harley's keep coming I see. ;) Are you trying to catch @Our Year up or something? Lol!
If you include the RWB's and talking numbers I'm way, way over the total of 15 he mentioned a few weeks ago..... and of course there will be more to come

You are definitely getting more for your money with the PF's, quite literally. There is no contest between the two for that kind of money.
On the surface I would agree but when you compare the quality and detail close up you can see why the XM ones are more expensive........ are any of them worth the price of them these days though, thats a completly different argument

They rarely go wrong with sculpted capes for him. They are like a character in themselves if you know what I mean?
I do know what you mean, part of the reason poseable capes can get frustrating to get to look right. Only negative for scupted capes is breakages, have seen many a Batman with broken capes over the years

Not to worry, that leaves more room for more Harley's. :laugh:
Exactly...... or Deadpools, don't leave him out...... but yeah I'm happy to get a few more Harleys :love:

I just looked up the variant. Very nice. They've integrated that grey/blue colour scheme really well. So well in fact I'd struggle to pick between that and the Black one. Both still have that faffy cape though, so the sculpted one would still get my money. ;) You know what you like best though mate.
Between the two the Black one is still edging it slightly for me but do like them both..... IMO the variant is missing blue pants to make it a clear winner

Anyway, I've just about settled myself on that one with the sculpted cape now, the only thing that will swing me the other way is fate ie one of the other ones appearing, right place, right seller, right time and a great cheap price

Look who has just popped up on the bay. ;)
......and the student becomes the master :thumbsup:

Watching! :rotfl:

You boys are gonna get me into trouble!
unfortunately I won't be able to bid high for reason discussed before but no harm in trying eh!
Also interesting to see what it goes for to advise me on a future purchase!
Recently lost out on a decent priced Blitzway P Venkman but not ready to go all in on that figure...yet!
One day to go, good luck as it looks like a great looking statue and will be even more sweet if you were to get it cheapish

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
yes mate i am will start it tomorrow
Happy to hear that, hope you have fun with it :smashin:

.....guess we’ll see how long my resolve can hold out for before I cave in lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom