Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

Really liking these at the minute. For all the size of them the detail is outstanding.

Another wee Iron Studios one....... I couldn't not get a Harley from them
DSC00086.JPG
DSC00087.JPG
DSC00088.JPG
DSC00089.JPG
DSC00091.JPG
DSC00092.JPG
DSC00093.JPG

And last but not least, Zenescopes Snow White to keep Robyn Hood company.
DSC00098.JPG
DSC00100.JPG
DSC00102.JPG
DSC00103.JPG
DSC00104.JPG

Looks awesome and nice to see something a bit different :thumbsup:

So, is it wearable and if so have you tried it on?
It is, it’s smaller than you’d think! I don’t have the largest of heads (and no hair) and it fits very close.
I knew I’d have to put it on sideways and twist it round but with the foam in the top it feels small.
Fits my son well though!!
10AC77CA-1A4D-41DE-A9C7-6E3D17D8129C.jpeg

It is, it’s smaller than you’d think! I don’t have the largest of heads (and no hair) and it fits very close.
I knew I’d have to put it on sideways and twist it round but with the foam in the top it feels small.
Fits my son well though!!
View attachment 1378251
Looks a little short for a stormtrooper ;)

I thought I'd been taking a leaf out of your book in not saying right away lol
Lol! :laugh: We're becoming a bad influence on one another it would seem. :D

I'm not as keen on them as I used to be in the past, remember a time when I always had at least a few things on pre-order from them but unfortunately they are one of if not the biggest statue company around......... but thinking about it there has been direct relation of them getting bigger, prices rising and personal customer service going a bit the wrong way
I can remember back to when you used to get a few statues a year in from them. Always loved it when you had fresh pics to share. ;)

Following your recent frustrating and long drawn out dealings with them and the issues you had with them a few years back with one of your Millenium Falcon's, it's clear they haven't improved much, if any, on the customer services side of things. As if the high prices weren't bad enough, poor customer service is another massive turn off for me.

Had mentioned her when she was announced so was always on the look out with a high chance of me getting her as she is a character I've always liked and the only zenescope title I'm still getting........
Did you mention her a while back? I can't think how she'd slip passed my radar otherwise. :p

I'm not familiar with Zenoscope. Is it comics or graphic novels you collect from them?

...since I got her she has got company in the display now ;)
So I see. Snow White is more buxom than I remember, lol. I like how clean she looks and she pairs perfectly with Robyn. A nice get. :smashin:

Again at least the three of these were always on my radar since they were announced last year so were always very likely additions at some stage
I'm seeing a pattern now. So when you see pieces you like you'll casually mention an interest in them, being careful not to overplay it, then keep schtum until they are bought and come through the door. You are a sneaky one, sir. ;)

Seriously though, all three of them are great. Will we be getting a pic of where exactly they are in your display?

Yeah about that size, for reference they are a very similar scale to the Batman B&W and Harley RWB lines
Hmm...I can't decide whether or not that's too dinky for my display.

Should have pics up over the weekend of her and my other couple of additions :thumbsup:
I've just seen her and the Iron Studios Harley. :love: Absolutely glorious! I love the group shot of your Bombshells especially and am impressed with how good the detailing is on Harley. The scuff on her face is a nice little touch.

Didn't look too closely but it looks like you make a base then hundreds and hundreds of wee round one dot things are put on in a set out pattern so looks a bit repetive and not sure if I'd enjoy that or not
A tough one that. It sounds like it could well be a drag. Mind you, if the finished article is impressive it may be worth the effort? Hard to call really.

Looking at the Star Wars Sith for Vader only and the Iron Man one....... Vader although not that likely is a little more of a possibility than Iron Man
I had a feeling Vader would be one of your picks. ;) The Darth Maul one looks pretty good too.

Not a bargain but reasonable at £120
Reasonable is still good. ;) Especially for a piece that isn't easy to come by over here.

Just read that people were having there pre-orders canceled at sideshow for that Designer series Catwoman one so looks like thats been canned...... showing as sold out now on sideshows site with no release date https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-catwoman-dc-collectible-905878
I'm very sorry to read that. :thumbsdow I expect the other Batgirl will follow suit, if it hasn't already?

I'd say with the amount of times I've mentioned a certain green lady over the past year or so to you I've been guessing correctly for a long time now
I'm easy to read when it comes to Ms. Ivy. :blush:

A character I'd have liked to have a PF version of but previous ones were always a little tall for where I'd like to put them. I do have space available for either of the latest ones now though
One thing that is practically guaranteed with a Batman PF is that he will have a hefty base (and cape!), thus he needs a good bit of real estate. Whichever one you decide to go for I'm sure he will be worth it. He simply commands attention. :D

As for PF's after Hell On Wheels Harley I also have The Mandalorian and Deadpool in my sights for next year
I'm growing very fond of that Harley. :love: Wish I could justify one myself.

Your interest in the Mandalorian was noted in your conversations with @Soundwave. ;) He makes sense given the related pieces you have of him already in your collection. Plus, baby yoda would melt anyone's heart.

Another Deadpool? Which one?

Yep, glad to have got that one for the sake of how much I commited to that line :clap:
I'm pleased for you too. She was a must really.

Couple appearing with european sellers but on high side price wise after missing a couple that sold for a bit less in germany. Bigbadtoystore also have her in-stock but again not working out that great price wise...... fingers crossed a few UK ones start appearing at some stage although now stating oct-nov on sideshows site so will likely be a wee while after that
It would be UK or nothing for me I'm afraid. I can see her being delayed into next year.

To be honest, what with the delays and given the line is pretty much dead now, I'm losing motivation to pick her up. I keep thinking I could put the money I would have used for her into another of the lines I'm considering. We'll see what happens.

I see she's finally moved to wait list status now so looks like she's sold out and I'll need more ammo please for something else to harp on about to you :devil:
What does wait list actually mean? You maybe still have a chance at one if you put your name down?

I've only recently come to terms with the fact I will never own her. It's been so painful to see her pass me by. :(

As for more ammo. As you shared with me, I feel it's only fair I should reciprocate. I've mentioned them previously, but the Gantaku Anime Alucard and First4Figures Dracula statues still appeal to me. :)

As a Resident Evil fan and huge fan of the recent Resi 2 remake, this chap really appeals to me, although he is a tad on the pricey side.

There are also lines from Iron Studios and Chronicle Collectibles that have caught my interest, but they are merely maybes at this time.

How was that?

Had a cull of whim bigger ones a number of years ago and have stuck to the real wants since then for the bigger ones that for me deserve the extra valuable real estate.
That makes perfect sense.

I take it you had an initial splurge when you first started collecting and then over time refined your approach?

It's still amazing me how I'm still finding spaces for more after all these years lol
Ha, ha, it's great fun isn't it? :D

Just googled it, yep you're right...... really enjoyed that one, even the Batmobile parts once I got the hang of it
I thoroughly enjoyed it too. I really took the time to soak it all in. I did find the Batmobile sections quite jarring for quite a lot of the game, but I was able to master the wheels in the end though.

The only thing that annoyed me was when they released dlc featuring more of the villains, which had clearly been torn out of the main game, later on down the track. I never got to play those sections as I didn't see the point going back the game having already completed it. It didn't make narrative sense if you know what I mean?

Yeah this crap with no titles on the front has really been grating and alienating me with them in recent years, more and more are looking very poor too so making it easier to pass on them which probably isn't a bad thing
Totally agree. Also, the poorly animated steelbook art for films, not animated features, which is becoming more prevalent, is really getting on my nerves too.

Don't even get me started on Disco Vader, lol.

Been renting more new ones on itunes myself this past year or so, been happy with watching most that way
Same. I've been tanning the life out of my iTunes account this year, lol.

Really? If thats the case then yeah would have to agree that panel accessories of different colours/designs are a cert...... so guess thats more space I'll have to find to put one as they aren't the smallest looking of things
Sony will be rubbing their hands at the additional revenue streams.

Yep, the PS5 is an absolute beast of a console dimensions wise. It's a bit weird you need the stand for it even when it's lying horizontal. o_O

And why not, with all the Ivy stick you deserve it :thumbsup:
I just wish I could have got a bit more mileage out of it. :p

If a Harley came in-stock at CDUK at a time when I have the funds sitting it would be hard to pass on.....
Harley has bit you bad, hasn't she? Lol!

same for this one as its on my maybe list if a Premium Format version doesn't happen for me DC Premium Collectibles DC 1/6 Scale Statue Batman 1972
Hmm...not sure about that pose, but that price tag though! :eek:

Oh yeah! :cool: He's ready to go to down, isn't he? ;) That cape is fantastic! :smashin:

I keep swinging back and forth between the two as both have there plus points aswell as minor niggles...... and no, both isn't an option due to space I'm willing to give them
Both? Would I suggest such a thing? :p

Personally I'd opt for the one you linked to above. I like the colouring on him and the material cape on the other one kind of cheapens the look of it IMO. Just my 2p's worth.

Even after filling a space I'm hoping Harley will fit into I'll hopefully still have space for around 6 around the 20" to 21" mark and 3 more elsewhere upto 24" without any moddding so yeah, no problems displaying either of them
You can rely on @Soundwave and I to provide plenty of encouragement for you to fill those spaces. :D

Still no new stock and the price has gone up again. :thumbsdow

Oh dude that sucks!

Bemused One said:
There's definitely something spooky going on, lol.

Well it is that time of the year ;)

Bemused One said:
I haven't no, but I've known about it for a while now. Wish I could stream it.

Think you should be able to find it somewhere ;)

Bemused One said:
It's always handy when you can mix lines and they still work together. That's quite rare.

Will you be buying any of the 5 Figma have released thus far?

Yeah it's not often this happens outside of Transformers with all the 3rd parties filling in the gaps left by Takara/Hasbro

I might if there aren't any new announcements from Revoltech soon
They have done - Bakugo, Uravity, Todoroki & Eijiro (Also Deku but I already have him ;))
Bakugo, getting hard to find & price creeping up but the rest still at pre-order stages so easy to grab

Bemused One said:
The hobby can make it worse! Lol!

Well that's an understatement ;)

Bemused One said:
I had a feeling you might. ;)

Yeah Just fell like I need to continue the story rather than retread old ground

Bemused One said:
I'll hold you to that. It's an experience every gamer and Alien fan should have.

I'll pop into game at the weekend & see what they have :)

Bemused One said:
You'll have quite the list for emulation I'm sure. ;)

You're not wrong there! ;)

Bemused One said:
When it turned out that
David created the Alien species
that's when he lost me. Absolutely and utterly ridiculous!

Yep totally spoilt all the lore they had built up over the years

Bemused One said:
Hopefully each choice won't get spoiled for us before we get round to our copies ourselves.

Fingers crossed.

Bemused One said:
I still lament not picking up an Ancient Predator back then at round about the same time, so you are good company.

So many missed opportunities

Bemused One said:
Did you manage it this time?

Nope weather was against me this time...too wet lol

Bemused One said:
Sounds like a big no to me, lol.

Lol you're right it is a big fat stinking no ;)

Bemused One said:
Will that be from your old DVD collection?

It Certainly will be...dug volume 1 out the other day ready :)

Bemused One said:
Relieved to read that. Still, little oversights like that annoy me. Those jumping emoticons really grind my gears. I still haven't worked out how to stop them doing that.

Totally, I can't do the replies to this forum on my phone & have to wait until I'm at a computer...normally like now while I'm at work ;) lol

Bemused One said:

Oh don't I'm fully expecting most of next year to be exactly as terrible but I can hold out hope

Bemused One said:
I'm sure my dad had one of those, I had a 28" Goodmans, lol.

It was absolutely glorious, I gave it to my Nan when her telly crapped out & then when she went into a nursing home we gave it to one of her neighbours & after that I just expect it got binned, probably my absolute best TV ever it was glorious

Bemused One said:
I understand the logic behind it though. ;)

Lol at least you can

Bemused One said:
I can believe that. :D

Took a battering this week for my brothers birthday present so it's not just me that causes it stress ;)

Bemused One said:
To get a display sorted out? Yes, I do! Boxed collectibles is really an oxymoron, lol.

La la la ;)

Bemused One said:
You seem to be dousing your wallet with kerosene Neil, not water. :p

No likely to stop anytime soon either ;) lol

Bemused One said:
So, when is Cap due? Lol!

Still working on it ;)

Bemused One said:
I disagree. I think you share a fair amount of pics on here. Granted, the collectibles aren't out of their boxes long before they are put away again :laugh:, but I'll take what I can get. :p

Lol boxed collectibles is one thing but I should really make the effort to have them out for a bit longer to get proper pictures

Neil

Looks cute, guessing its the start of a new line of similar statues?

Yeah it's the start of a line based on the art of Chris Sanders
Looking forward to seeing what comes next

Gam said:
I'll be quessing you're right, will be surprised if I don't end up with it. Would hold off till nearer the time and order with sideshow but the way custom bills seem to be working out now it will be cheaper going with the likes of CDUK so just hope they still have the pre-orders going when the 2nd season is on the go.

I reckon you'll be fine...only a couple of weeks before season 2 starts...I better get on to Season 1 ;)

Gam said:
Talking of premium formats, whats your thought on the current and next Batman ones? I like them both to a degree and I'm thinking one or the other but not 100% on the chaps look or the poseable cape of the current one or the draped gown look of the next one...... would guess they wouldn't bother me once in hand but was interested in your thoughts on them or just wait till the inevitable one after the next one lol

I like them but like you I don't really get on with poseable capes I'd be forever futzing it & still never be happy with the damn thing
I still prefer a museum pose so I'm happy with my one but never stop checking them out...just in case ;)

Gam said:
The wee one arrived and also picked up The Huntress Bomshells from an ebay shop in France, arrived very quick and well packaged......... they still have a few more in stock ;)

So more pics coming soooooon :)

Saw all your pics, will reply to them all properly later but Huntress is a beauty.
I feel the wallet twitching as we speak ;)

Gam said:
Doh, suppose who knows what the max bid of the winner was but it did sell for a reasonable price from a buyers point of view...... you'll have to 'settle' for that XM 1/3 sclae Thor now lol

Ha ha I'm sure I could make do ;)

Gam said:
Beta Ray Bill was in-stock at CDUK for a good while wasn't it? Wouldn't really have went with that Thor though as I think it was 1/4 scale was it not? Although I'm sure the boxes would have looked well together :p;)

He was but I just couldn't get the £800 together for him
Yeah he was 1/4 scale but in an Action pose so might have been ok with the 1/3 scale Thor
Lol yes the boxes would have looked glorious & no doubt would have involved a hernia getting them in the loft ;)

Gam said:
Thats been one of my other hobbies over the years. I like a clean car and always find it enjoyable and easy enough to keep them clean but without meaning to sound too Irish I do hate cleaning them o_O ie a real rough one when I get ropped into doing the odd family or friends ones

Ha ha I haven't bothered for years now but that's mostly just because my cars have recently become just means of getting from A to B with Chloe but as she's getting bigger & more careful I'm in the market for something a bit nicer & vow I'll take better care of it

Gam said:
In this case it sucks for you to have so much choice going forward, sounds like another bottomless pit for you to fall and get stuck in........ in a good way of course :)

Ha ha yeah not going to be fun

Gam said:
Yeah more the nuisance and time factor, still thought the reason that caused it was a bit odd and never found out why a straight forward refund didn't go through or why they couldn't just have resent it but hey-ho, it was what it was and hopefully no more issues going forward

Fingers crossed that's the only issue & everything else will be fine again

Gam said:
I'm sure I'll be safe-ish form temptation for these for a while yet then

Ha ha, we'll see ;)

Gam said:
As above she's fitted into the space left for her nicely, pics to follow later in the week

Excellent stuff :)

Gam said:
I knew you liked that Aquaman one :D

Liked????
I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :laugh::p:p

Gam said:
But yeah, I think there was only a handfull I intentionally passed on, sad to see them come to an end....... so onto the Iron Studios lines now lol

It is a shame but as you said their loss is Iron Studios gain ;) lol

Gam said:
Have it for a while now but haven't read it yet :blush:

Opps lol
Been looking & trying to decide where to start

Gam said:
hmmmm..... :oops:

Lol I saw it ;)

Gam said:
Me too, always look at them as a right time right place sorta situation and its always a bonus when they work out as well as the Batmobile did

I'll not say no chance but the chances are low for the Batwing being added to the collection, too much other stuff would be well above it in the want list

Yeah vey much think Lego is like that...amazing stuff but hard to justify with everything else
I do want a few Star Wars ones at the moment though lol

Gam said:
I'm almost shocked that there is anything even to put onto the back of a postage stamp

Lol just a few bits...not much ;)

Gam said:
Never liked doing things by half measures or maybe I'm telling myself that and I've just no discipline to pick and choose without one item leading to another

Ha ha this could go a bit wrong quickly ;)

Speaking of getting carried away have you seen the new Black Canary Premium Format shown at NYCC this week?

Also the new Poison Ivy Tweeterhead statue.
That's another line you could look at...similar to the Iron Studios stuff just a bit dearer :(

Neil

My latest additions, first up the Huntress Bombshells statue
View attachment 1378177View attachment 1378178View attachment 1378179

And a group pic of the main cabinet for them. Still have another 6 of them on one of the shelves in the original cabinet I had for them but thats this section complete now
View attachment 1378180

Dear good she looks freaking amazing
The pose & desgn are everything you could want & the group shot is unreal.
Makes me sad I gave up on them :(
So come on now the line has practically drawn to a close what's your fave one or failing that top 3?

Really liking these at the minute. For all the size of them the detail is outstanding.

Another wee Iron Studios one....... I couldn't not get a Harley from them
View attachment 1378198View attachment 1378199View attachment 1378200View attachment 1378201View attachment 1378202View attachment 1378203View attachment 1378204

Wow you aren't hanging back with the Iron Studio purchases are you ;)
She looks great, so are you getting more from the DC line up?

Ha ha was only a matter of time
She looks great & they make a fain pair...the statues I mean...you filthy bugger ;)
Hopefully she wasn't too pricey?

Well another fine set of additions to your line ups buddy, congrats on them, they all look fantastic

Neil

That's amazing, I love it
Are they expensive?
Looking forward to seeing you add more to the collection

Neil

This one was £525, the Hero helmet is just an ABS pull - less labour intensive so cost £325, and the Fett helmet has the heaviest paint detail, plus I believe RS had to pay a lot for the ability to mould from the owners first generation cast so is £1000 (plus I'm waiting to find out the cost of aluminium "ears" for the Fett which will put the price up by at least £250 I would think.

This one was £525, the Hero helmet is just an ABS pull - less labour intensive so cost £325, and the Fett helmet has the heaviest paint detail, plus I believe RS had to pay a lot for the ability to mould from the owners first generation cast so is £1000 (plus I'm waiting to find out the cost of aluminium "ears" for the Fett which will put the price up by at least £250 I would think.

Holy crap those are pricey lol
Look fantastic though & serious collectors pieces
Will make an awesome display

Neil

yeah its a cover girls
15 lol

She definitely looks awesome
Was eyeing up some of the Cover Girls pieces the other week on Ebay

Lol & I bet that doesn't include your pre-orders either?

Big, big box arrived yesterday but not for me this time...my brother's birthday present arrived & it's an absolute monster

New addition to his S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z collection this one is the Great Ape Vegeta
Absolutely huge figure & think he'll love it

IMG20201009133249.jpg
IMG_20201009_202329.jpg
IMG20201009133259.jpg
IMG_20201009_202344.jpg
IMG20201009133330.jpg

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_20201009_202344.jpg
    IMG_20201009_202344.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 13
gam said:
Just read that people were having there pre-orders canceled at sideshow for that Designer series Catwoman one so looks like thats been canned...... showing as sold out now on sideshows site with no release date https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-catwoman-dc-collectible-905878

I just had a Killing Joke Joker statue cancelled by Sideshow.
Not too disappointed as I was buying it because of price and appreciation for the comic but it didn't look as good as I believe it could have done.

I'm still holding fire on getting some Ghostbusters statues and Blitzway figures because although good they just have something missing for me at that price.
Give me time to convince myself though!!:laugh:

Loving all the different figures and pieces everyone is showing here, really varied wide selection and many sub genres its great!

Very nice, that ones been on my maybe list and looking at how she turned out it may be moving up to want list very soon

Congrats on the pickup :thumbsup:

Where did you get her if you don't mind me asking, pre-order?...... all the latest DC Direct ones seem to be very scarce in the UK on ebay

yeah its a cover girls
15 lol
I'm with you in that you can't have too much Harley, although DC have been testing that theory for a while now

But I thought you would have had more of them than that for some reason..... still a healthy number by anyones standards :smashin:

gam said:

I just had a Killing Joke Joker statue cancelled by Sideshow.
Not too disappointed as I was buying it because of price and appreciation for the comic but it didn't look as good as I believe it could have done.

Sorry to hear that, had been keeping an eye on DC Direct stuff on sideshows site as they are supposed to be the main distributer to europe for them now and after hearing of some being cancelled noticed quite a few upcoming ones had also changed to sold out on there site so would assume they've all been cancelled too :(

I take it was the one from the new Clown Prince of Crime line you had cancelled, similar size and design to the Batman B&W and Harley RWB lines?

If so going by the way some of them have turned out in the last couple of years the quality of the final product could have went either way so you may have dodged a bullet there

Have you seen the Designer Series Killing Joke Joker with the camera, not the mini or the similar Koto one, the full sized DC Designer Series 1/6 scale one? It looks very good quality and punching well above its original price point if you can find one on the secondary market......... I'm sure if you ask @Bemused One he'll happily share a few pics of his

I'm still holding fire on getting some Ghostbusters statues and Blitzway figures because although good they just have something missing for me at that price.
Give me time to convince myself though!!:laugh:

Loving all the different figures and pieces everyone is showing here, really varied wide selection and many sub genres its great!
Need any help with the convincing? We're good at that around here :laugh:

Lol! :laugh: We're becoming a bad influence on one another it would seem. :D
:laugh:

I can remember back to when you used to get a few statues a year in from them. Always loved it when you had fresh pics to share. ;)

Following your recent frustrating and long drawn out dealings with them and the issues you had with them a few years back with one of your Millenium Falcon's, it's clear they haven't improved much, if any, on the customer services side of things. As if the high prices weren't bad enough, poor customer service is another massive turn off for me.
To be fair the customer services rep was ok this time, could have been better? Probably yes but I think there hands are more tied these days in what they can and cant do as is the norm with bigger companies, at least I haven't lost out and will have been using them again anyway with worst case the credit in my account will be paying for Harley in a few months time hopefully

Did you mention her a while back? I can't think how she'd slip passed my radar otherwise. :p

I'm not familiar with Zenoscope. Is it comics or graphic novels you collect from them?
Oh yeah, a few times from when they were put up as a kickstarter campaign a few years ago but to be fair with the amount of drival I type it could easily have been missed

And yeah, used to collect the main Grimm Fairy Tales graphic novels from them but then they started all the tie ins with other series' so got to the point after one of the big events that I just carried on with Robyn Hood

So I see. Snow White is more buxom than I remember, lol. I like how clean she looks and she pairs perfectly with Robyn. A nice get. :smashin:
Totally agree, my original hesitations were put at ease once I saw her in hand and as you say makes a great pairing

I'm seeing a pattern now. So when you see pieces you like you'll casually mention an interest in them, being careful not to overplay it, then keep schtum until they are bought and come through the door. You are a sneaky one, sir. ;)

Seriously though, all three of them are great. Will we be getting a pic of where exactly they are in your display?
Yep, and there is plenty of others buried in the thread ;)

They haven't got there final resting places yet but have a few ideas that will require a bit of re-arranging and probably a little modding so pics will of course be forthcoming once thats sorted out

Hmm...I can't decide whether or not that's too dinky for my display.
They are dinky and delicate looking when set next to anything much bigger but do look great when on there own elsewhere..... guess finding anywhere to do that would be your biggest problem

I've just seen her and the Iron Studios Harley. :love: Absolutely glorious! I love the group shot of your Bombshells especially and am impressed with how good the detailing is on Harley. The scuff on her face is a nice little touch.
Cheers, as it seems the Bombshells line is over I filled up that cabinet which was to keep me going for a while to free another shelf elsewhere for other things

Yeah I am impressed with the detail on the Iron Studios ones, wasn't expecting so much detail in such a small statue

A tough one that. It sounds like it could well be a drag. Mind you, if the finished article is impressive it may be worth the effort? Hard to call really.
The Vader one with using three sets was very tempting but don't have anywhere to put it do looks like they are fixed on the maybe but unlikely list unless a spark clicks and think that would look good there sorta situation happens

I had a feeling Vader would be one of your picks. ;) The Darth Maul one looks pretty good too.
Yeah he does but even though I still have a Maul PF its mainly the original trilogy for me Star Wars wise

Reasonable is still good. ;) Especially for a piece that isn't easy to come by over here.
Thats what I thought when I came accross it and it was from France so no customs charges so no hassle with delivery

I'm very sorry to read that. :thumbsdow I expect the other Batgirl will follow suit, if it hasn't already?
Yep it seem to have gone too along with a few others

I'm easy to read when it comes to Ms. Ivy. :blush:
She grows on you very easily :rolleyes:

One thing that is practically guaranteed with a Batman PF is that he will have a hefty base (and cape!), thus he needs a good bit of real estate. Whichever one you decide to go for I'm sure he will be worth it. He simply commands attention. :D
Thats one of the things drawing me to the one next year in particular

I'm growing very fond of that Harley. :love: Wish I could justify one myself.
Guess who will be getting regular in hand pics of her now when I get her in my collection :laugh:

Your interest in the Mandalorian was noted in your conversations with @Soundwave. ;) He makes sense given the related pieces you have of him already in your collection. Plus, baby yoda would melt anyone's heart.
Was all set for getting the Hot Toys one but the PF has knocked idea out of my head.... almost a cert now for this one

Another Deadpool? Which one?
Have the first one and skipped the 2nd due to size but this one is very likely https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-deadpool-sideshow-collectibles-300690

I'm pleased for you too. She was a must really.
Cheers, happy to get one to complete the collection in my eyes without much hassle

It would be UK or nothing for me I'm afraid. I can see her being delayed into next year.

To be honest, what with the delays and given the line is pretty much dead now, I'm losing motivation to pick her up. I keep thinking I could put the money I would have used for her into another of the lines I'm considering. We'll see what happens.
I was thinking the same but I'm not minding looking to europe via ebay at the minute.

With the way DC Direct have gone I'm not sure about a delay to next year now, thinking the more time it is taking the less likely more are to appear at all...... fingers crossed I'm wrong on that last part

For reference the Batman B&W Jim Lee (I think thats the one) that we both liked has been in-stock at sideshow and a few other US places for over a month now and none that I have seen have appeared on ebay within the UK so far

What does wait list actually mean? You maybe still have a chance at one if you put your name down?
Sold out but slim chance there may be returns or extra stock found...... used to be more of a chance with pre-orders as cancellations could happen

I've only recently come to terms with the fact I will never own her. It's been so painful to see her pass me by. :(
I'm sure it was, especially with the length of time it took and that so and so always teasing you about it 👼

Funny thing there, due to the amount of times I was looking and posting about her I came very close to buying her myself near the end to go with Harley, the tape measure was out more than once :laugh:

As for more ammo. As you shared with me, I feel it's only fair I should reciprocate. I've mentioned them previously, but the Gantaku Anime Alucard and First4Figures Dracula statues still appeal to me. :)

As a Resident Evil fan and huge fan of the recent Resi 2 remake, this chap really appeals to me, although he is a tad on the pricey side.
I'll try to be good, honest, although you'll have a chance with them as although they look great they aren't really as fixed on my rader as Ivy was

There are also lines from Iron Studios and Chronicle Collectibles that have caught my interest, but they are merely maybes at this time.

How was that?
but ohhhh....... which Iron Studios ones in particular :devil:

Have you read anthing about Chronicle lately? They appear to be having issues and it doesn't sound good for them with upcoming releases....... unless I'm mixing them up with another company

That makes perfect sense.

I take it you had an initial splurge when you first started collecting and then over time refined your approach?
Yeah sorta, lasted a long time that I always got drawn into new shinny stuff and for a while it was more sell and upgrade to better things over the years but then due to space got to the stage of organising sections which meant being more picky.

Happy with some characters now in smaller scales with only the my main wants getting to the bigger ones which wasn't always the case

Only slight regrets where selling on some of the LOTR's PF's, especially Lurtz but the cabinets suited the LOTR statues better

Ha, ha, it's great fun isn't it? :D
Oh yeah, but not so much if any accidents happen moving things around

I thoroughly enjoyed it too. I really took the time to soak it all in. I did find the Batmobile sections quite jarring for quite a lot of the game, but I was able to master the wheels in the end though.

The only thing that annoyed me was when they released dlc featuring more of the villains, which had clearly been torn out of the main game, later on down the track. I never got to play those sections as I didn't see the point going back the game having already completed it. It didn't make narrative sense if you know what I mean?
Same here, something just clicked with the Batmobile after some irratation.

And yeah never liked going back to games when I get to the story end, its just not the same for me either...... even 'had' to do all the riddler ? before completing the story lol

Totally agree. Also, the poorly animated steelbook art for films, not animated features, which is becoming more prevalent, is really getting on my nerves too.

Don't even get me started on Disco Vader, lol.
lol yeah to me that ones ok on its own but looks out off place with the others which all look great :(

Harley has bit you bad, hasn't she? Lol!
Her and Deadpool have been my weakness for many a year now but yeah, Harley in particular now has probably bitten in pretty deap :love:

Hmm...not sure about that pose, but that price tag though! :eek:
I know what you mean, looks good from the front but a little weird from the side and yes the prices are eye watering for them which is why I'm leaning more to the PF's

Oh yeah! :cool: He's ready to go to down, isn't he? ;) That cape is fantastic! :smashin:
Yeah I'm liking it and the sculpted cape is appealing to me

Both? Would I suggest such a thing? :p
If I had more space I would be thinking about it but there will be next to no chance for both

Personally I'd opt for the one you linked to above. I like the colouring on him and the material cape on the other one kind of cheapens the look of it IMO. Just my 2p's worth.
I'm leaning towards it more and more at the minute....... but a spanner in the works as you mentioned the colour scheme, theres now a grey/blue version of the current one as a varient but on first sight I prefer the black version of it, more looking at pics will be required

I take it was the one from the new Clown Prince of Crime line you had cancelled, similar size and design to the Batman B&W and Harley RWB lines?
Yeah was the DC Direct Clown Prince one.

Have you seen the Designer Series Killing Joke Joker with the camera, not the mini or the similar Koto one, the full sized DC Designer Series 1/6 scale one? It looks very good quality and punching well above its original price point if you can find one on the secondary market......... I'm sure if you ask @Bemused One he'll happily share a few pics of his

I believe I've seen it , I like the Koto one too, would love some pics!!

Need any help with the convincing? We're good at that around here :laugh:
Don't start one has just appeared!:(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom