Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

There is a raffle group I am in on Facebook.
If you want I can ping you the name and you can request to join.
The ticket was £5.
I have won a few other things over the past year. SHF Hulk and a Storm Collectibles MK 2 Baraka. Those were cheaper to enter.

Nice
Sadly I'm not on Facebook though

Those other wins are great too
I keep eyeing up Storm Collectables stuff but still haven't taken the plunge on any

Neil

Nice
Sadly I'm not on Facebook though

Those other wins are great too
I keep eyeing up Storm Collectables stuff but still haven't taken the plunge on any

Neil
THats a shame.

The Baraka I have is great, good amount of bits and peices with it. Would love the original Scorpion but it commands silly money these days. You have to get them at release or suffer big hikes in price later on.

THats a shame.

The Baraka I have is great, good amount of bits and peices with it. Would love the original Scorpion but it commands silly money these days. You have to get them at release or suffer big hikes in price later on.

Yeah I think I should sign up just for the collectible sellers etc.

Yeah I know for Storm...missed out on Ryu & Sagat from the recent Street Fighter 2 series & both now at big money
Still very tempted by Ken & Guile who are probably my 2 fave Street Fighter Characters full stop also eagerly awaiting more news on the Darkstalkers line

Neil

Need to keep the habit fed :D

Ha ha yes we do :)

Gam said:
So anything interesting for the deposit?

Currently hovering over this which is very much a ME statue :)

happy-hallowqueens-collection-statue-pumpkin-witch-by-chris-sanders-34-cm.jpg

Gam said:
Had a quick look and it seems the last three there are all on Disney+ so if I get a chance I'll give them a go..... not sure if they will be my cup-a-tea though

They are at least worth trying :)

Gam said:
Oh, yeah..... fits height wise into a few cabinets I have space in too. All signs that the 2nd series should be as good as the 1st so if thats the case it will make the PF a very easy purchase for me

Winning...I fully expect to see comment in a few days that you have paid the NRD ;)

Gam said:
Looking very like it :D

I like to have a smallish scale line on the go to keep me ticking over in between the less often bigger purchases. In recent years the DC Direct stuff has been scratching that itch. So the way I'm looking at it is if DC lines are dead then these Iron Studios ones will keep me going for a few years

I do like your way of thinking :)
Always good to have something to keep the hobby alive

Gam said:
That was the starting price, will be interesting to see if and by how much it goes up by

Yeah saw that, still watching it so we'll see

Gam said:
Not sure if you've seen it or not but I see the new XM Thor is very similar looking pose wise to the old bowen ones....... just a little more expensive though :(

Yes I've seen it, looks amazing but the price is obviously a big issue...also 1/3 scale means it's a biggie :(
Another to admire from afar sadly

Gam said:
Another list :clap:

Always room for lists ;)

Gam said:
Is there some characters you would want more than others as that would make things easier?

Well second figure is inbound...had my balance invoice yesterday, so that is the big 2 main characters ticked off after that it's just the rest of the side characters...but all have a big part in the Anime so no wrong or right answer here lol
Another company called FIGMA have already put out 3 characters from the Anime in exactly the same scale & style so in theory I could mix & match from the 2 if I wanted to
I might see how we go, worst case is these 2 & done but I doubt that will happen ;) lol

Gam said:
It should be a black and white straightforward sorta thing in my mind but not exactly on the quick side

I hate it when they drag their heels over this stuff.

Gam said:
I'm guessing if this display thing ever happens there will be limited space so some sort of display rotation may end up being in operation?

Lol yeah there will have to be I think ;)

Gam said:
Especially when they are fairly on the expensive side to start with

Yeah increases on already expensive stuff are much harder to take

Gam said:
I remember and liked the Black Canary one around the same time but had totally forgot about Zantanna.

On the bright side at least you only admired then liked less and less form a distance.... imagine how you'd have felt if you rushed in an bought with the "YES" and then grew to like it less and less after spending money on her

To be fair I was never really fussed on the Black Canary either, ok but not earth shattering

Definitely she was one that I liked less & less & thankfully didn't take the plunge on

Gam said:
That stage base though adds a lot to the deluxe version to make it easy to prefer the more expensive option

The Stage base makes a huge difference to the display, looks so much better with it

Gam said:
lol...... no not in this case. There's only a very limited number of characters I would give that sorta precious display space to and sorry to say Zantanna wouldn't be one.

Ah damn was hoping you could be swayed & then I could just admire your pictures.

Gam said:
Even in 1/4 scale thats been my thinking for a while now or the likes of that Huntress and the last poison Ivy ones and Batwoman and etc etc would likely have been bought

Lol shame they went with the larger scale to be honest 1/4 scale & slightly cheaper would make these a much more attractive proposition

Gam said:
I'll get somewhere for them, thats all I can say for sure

Will be sad if as its looking its the last of the Bombshells. Still waiting on Huntress myself to become readily available and she will of course be added to my collection.

From the ones you mention I can't recommend Death enough, clean and simple and is one of the best in the line...... would be an apt addition if it were to be your last one in the line

Lol space making has begun ;)

Yeah will be very sad to be honest, was a great line, I just fell behind & catching up is proving difficult now...have been Ebay searching lately

Death is still an absolute beauty & very much on my radar

Gam said:
She appealed to me from the start. The TPB's don't come out too often so its one of the few I'm still getting these days, strangly the latest one just arrived in the post today

Nice I might have a quick look back & see what I can grab on the cheap

Gam said:
Same here and as long as Liesel is complete with a crossbow I'm sold..... or to be honest even without lol

Lol definitely one to add to your collection :)
Hopefully she'll be announced soon

Gam said:
It is big, I had to make sure I could make the space for it before I bought it..... worked out very well where it is

Looks good where it is...just seen it's still available, maybe one day ;)

Gam said:
As I say, I'll not rue it out but the Batwing itself was never as apealling as the Batmobile to me.

Would look great as a pair

Gam said:
At least my lists are more a rated type thing rather than every line available based ;):D
ie no chance, to maybe, to probably, to definitely with probably a few more steps inbetween

Ha ha ha
better than me my lists are all just WAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gam said:
Yeah thats why I had to step away for the big battle scene ones but it still leaves a good few on the to get list
The two Caps fighting each other
Iron Man and Thanos clicking fingers at each other
Very probably Black Widow and Red Skull
Theres a Batman Dark Knight Deluxe and a Deadpool next year

Then the likes of Stan Lee and the other two Spiderverse ones on the maybe list so that lot shoud keep me going for a while at least

Lol that's quite the list for a new line it has gotten you bad ;)

Neil

Last edited:
Yeah I think I should sign up just for the collectible sellers etc.

Yeah I know for Storm...missed out on Ryu & Sagat from the recent Street Fighter 2 series & both now at big money
Still very tempted by Ken & Guile who are probably my 2 fave Street Fighter Characters full stop also eagerly awaiting more news on the Darkstalkers line

Neil
You do indeed, there is a Storm UK group and Ryu and Sagat still go for good prices as some sell at retail or what they paid for them.

Another Mezco bought he should arrive today or tomorrow. I couldn't get one at the time but bought it form someone on a Mezco FB group:

1601370272558.png

Currently hovering over this which is very much a ME statue :)

View attachment 1373244
Seen the text without the pic in the email on my phone and thought it was going to be a Soundwave transformer of some sort :laugh:

But ah, yes, remember you mentioning that one a while ago....... I appove :thumbsup: :laugh:

They are at least worth trying :)
:smashin:

Winning...I fully expect to see comment in a few days that you have paid the NRD ;)
My heads telling me (not that I pay much attention to it) to wait to make sure the 2nd season is at least on a par with the 1st........ then hope CDUK still have the pre-orders going, if not there will be plenty of time to click on it on sideshows site

I do like your way of thinking :)
Always good to have something to keep the hobby alive
Speaking of which, have another wee one ordered on ebay to keep me going :D

Yeah saw that, still watching it so we'll see
Not too bad a price in the end, was it you?

Yes I've seen it, looks amazing but the price is obviously a big issue...also 1/3 scale means it's a biggie :(
Another to admire from afar sadly
Yeah fully agree, pose wise I just couldn't help being reminded of the two Thor Bowen ones

Always room for lists ;)
Seen the detailing thread that your branching out with the lists ;)

Well second figure is inbound...had my balance invoice yesterday, so that is the big 2 main characters ticked off after that it's just the rest of the side characters...but all have a big part in the Anime so no wrong or right answer here lol
Another company called FIGMA have already put out 3 characters from the Anime in exactly the same scale & style so in theory I could mix & match from the 2 if I wanted to
I might see how we go, worst case is these 2 & done but I doubt that will happen ;) lol
See, I'd be thinking as long as the main characters are covered, which they apparently are, any more additions will be just gravy and pick and choose on each individual release depending how good they look compared to any others

Are the other ones by Figma a similar quality and more to the point at a similar price point?

I hate it when they drag their heels over this stuff.
All sorted, I think lol

Sooo the not so interesting long saga,
Arguably it was my fault but it was something I had been doing for many years with no issues and it was all sorted satisfactorily in the end

Odered the four Iron Studios Spiderverse statues which were shipped, I payed the customs fees before it was then put on hold for inspection before it even left the US. After a week it was then returned to sender.

I'd already been in contact with DHL while it was on hold who didn't seen to know what was happening beyond what the tracking stated. Then after a number of messages back and forth with sideshow I've ended up with store credit which I can use on The Hell On Wheels Harley unless I spend it before then.

I've always used my name as it is on my credit card online which is my first two initials and my surname, have never changed it in my account in over 15 years and used it without issue on many other international purchases elsewhere. On this occasion when the sideshow rep looked into it apparently it failed to pass though customs as my full name wasn't on the shipping label so was returned to sender!!!! What if my first initials was my name, they wouldn't have known that but it happened so guess I'll live and learn from it

They cancelled the order and a refund was to be issued.

Ordered and received the three main Spiderverse ones in the UK even though they worked out slightly more expensive

Set up a new 'full' name and address and ordered Robyn Hood as it was a want that was a bit cheaper this time and it all went though as it should have....... although this time I waited until it left LA before paying the customs fees

Then there was a bit of a hickup with the refund as it failed to process to my card so I ended up with the credit which is no big deal.

Bit of an accent issue with DHL when trying to get the customs fees back as I was really stuggling to understand them and to be fair I am pretty sure they were struggling with my accent too. Got an email a few days later that it was being looked into (so relief) and then the refund appeared on my cc a few days later so that seems to be all sorted now

So phew, all sorted and hopefully will never happen again

To be fair I was never really fussed on the Black Canary either, ok but not earth shattering

Definitely she was one that I liked less & less & thankfully didn't take the plunge on
Really? I quite liked the Black Canary one but yeah I think you dodged one in not taking the plunge for Zatanna

The Stage base makes a huge difference to the display, looks so much better with it
Totally....... so its on the list then? lol

Ah damn was hoping you could be swayed & then I could just admire your pictures.
Not on this occasion, maybe I need in hand pics from you to sway me...... isn't that how it usually works ;)

Lol shame they went with the larger scale to be honest 1/4 scale & slightly cheaper would make these a much more attractive proposition
Cheaper's nice but don't forget about the space it takes up even at 1/4 scale...... thats by far my biggest 'issue' these days which as potential issues go it's a nice one to have

Lol space making has begun ;)

Yeah will be very sad to be honest, was a great line, I just fell behind & catching up is proving difficult now...have been Ebay searching lately

Death is still an absolute beauty & very much on my radar
Had a slight re-arrange and some space made, if Huntress is to be my last Bombshells that a cabinet and now one shelf nicely filled

They've all been great but I can't recommend death enough, also as I say it would be poetic if it were to be your last one to get in the line

Nice I might have a quick look back & see what I can grab on the cheap
There's always the Van Helsing vs Robyn Hood TPB that is cheapish on amazon at the minute to try

Lol definitely one to add to your collection :)
Hopefully she'll be announced soon
Wouldn't rule out Snow White if one came up that was handy to buy and not too expensive but do hope they do a few more

Looks good where it is...just seen it's still available, maybe one day ;)
It was because it was sitting in stock at my local smyths that pushed me into taking the plunge, happy that I did and as it turned out that part of the shelf looked as if it was made for it

Would look great as a pair
lol.... maybe..... one day, maybe :p

:DHa ha ha
better than me my lists are all just WAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe be easier if you made a list of things you don't want, if there is anything that is

Lol that's quite the list for a new line it has gotten you bad ;)

Neil
Did you expect anything less?:D

Love that one too, that outfit was my favourite from the games and the wee dc direct version is still one of my favourites in my collection.....but that base looks massive again so may rule it out again for me :(

So are you getting this one too or just the other prime 1 one for you?

Love that one too, that outfit was my favourite from the games and the wee dc direct version is still one of my favourites in my collection.....but that base looks massive again so may rule it out again for me :(

So are you getting this one too or just the other prime 1 one for you?
Will probably get this too

Seen the text without the pic in the email on my phone and thought it was going to be a Soundwave transformer of some sort :laugh:

But ah, yes, remember you mentioning that one a while ago....... I appove :thumbsup: :laugh:

Ha ha yeah not a Transformers piece
Glad to hear it has approval ;) lol
She is a beautiful looking statue though :)

Gam said:
My heads telling me (not that I pay much attention to it) to wait to make sure the 2nd season is at least on a par with the 1st........ then hope CDUK still have the pre-orders going, if not there will be plenty of time to click on it on sideshows site

Lol I'm sure Season 2 will be just as good (Not that I've seen Season 1 yet) so I fully expect you'll be getting an order in soon ;)

Gam said:
Speaking of which, have another wee one ordered on ebay to keep me going :D

Ooooh fun :)
Look forward to more updates soon :)

Gam said:
Not too bad a price in the end, was it you?

Sadly not...totally forgot about it :(

Gam said:
Yeah fully agree, pose wise I just couldn't help being reminded of the two Thor Bowen ones

He looks amazing...just wish I could afford him.
That said I would then be more upset because I missed out on the XM Beta Ray Bill to go with him lol
I can't win ;)

Gam said:
Seen the detailing thread that your branching out with the lists ;)

Ha ha just getting ready for the next car purchase later this year...adamant I'm going to take better care of it & clean it myself...properly! ;)

Gam said:
See, I'd be thinking as long as the main characters are covered, which they apparently are, any more additions will be just gravy and pick and choose on each individual release depending how good they look compared to any others

Are the other ones by Figma a similar quality and more to the point at a similar price point?

Yeah these are the 2 main focus but to be fair the other characters are just as important & you could easily say that the Anime centres around a main group of probably 6-8 goodies & a few baddies
Not going to be easy to just stop at these 2

Yeah same size & very similar quality...not quite as shiny with the paint apps but wouldn't look out of place in the same display
Price wise Figma are maybe £10 cheaper

Gam said:
All sorted, I think lol

Sooo the not so interesting long saga,
Arguably it was my fault but it was something I had been doing for many years with no issues and it was all sorted satisfactorily in the end

Odered the four Iron Studios Spiderverse statues which were shipped, I payed the customs fees before it was then put on hold for inspection before it even left the US. After a week it was then returned to sender.

I'd already been in contact with DHL while it was on hold who didn't seen to know what was happening beyond what the tracking stated. Then after a number of messages back and forth with sideshow I've ended up with store credit which I can use on The Hell On Wheels Harley unless I spend it before then.

I've always used my name as it is on my credit card online which is my first two initials and my surname, have never changed it in my account in over 15 years and used it without issue on many other international purchases elsewhere. On this occasion when the sideshow rep looked into it apparently it failed to pass though customs as my full name wasn't on the shipping label so was returned to sender!!!! What if my first initials was my name, they wouldn't have known that but it happened so guess I'll live and learn from it

They cancelled the order and a refund was to be issued.

Ordered and received the three main Spiderverse ones in the UK even though they worked out slightly more expensive

Set up a new 'full' name and address and ordered Robyn Hood as it was a want that was a bit cheaper this time and it all went though as it should have....... although this time I waited until it left LA before paying the customs fees

Then there was a bit of a hickup with the refund as it failed to process to my card so I ended up with the credit which is no big deal.

Bit of an accent issue with DHL when trying to get the customs fees back as I was really stuggling to understand them and to be fair I am pretty sure they were struggling with my accent too. Got an email a few days later that it was being looked into (so relief) and then the refund appeared on my cc a few days later so that seems to be all sorted now

So phew, all sorted and hopefully will never happen again

Wow that was quite the read, definitely a total pain in the backside but glad it was all sorted in the end.
Now to buy more stuffs ;)

Gam said:
Really? I quite liked the Black Canary one but yeah I think you dodged one in not taking the plunge for Zatanna

Yeah she was ok, but just didn't have much of a wow factor
Lol I like to think Zatanna was one I didn't mind getting away ;)

Gam said:
Totally....... so its on the list then? lol

Ha ha of course she is ;)

Gam said:
Not on this occasion, maybe I need in hand pics from you to sway me...... isn't that how it usually works ;)

Lol I seem to remember this being the usual way things work ;)

Gam said:
Cheaper's nice but don't forget about the space it takes up even at 1/4 scale...... thats by far my biggest 'issue' these days which as potential issues go it's a nice one to have

Ha ha first world problems huh? ;)

Gam said:
Had a slight re-arrange and some space made, if Huntress is to be my last Bombshells that a cabinet and now one shelf nicely filled

They've all been great but I can't recommend death enough, also as I say it would be poetic if it were to be your last one to get in the line

Glad to hear she'll have her space when you get her

Yeah to be honest it's been an almost perfect line, barely a bad one between them
I have the issue with Zatanna & her lazy eyes but other than that not a bad piece in there

Gam said:
There's always the Van Helsing vs Robyn Hood TPB that is cheapish on amazon at the minute to try

Oh yeah forgot that one was out as well.

Gam said:
Wouldn't rule out Snow White if one came up that was handy to buy and not too expensive but do hope they do a few more

Fingers crossed she appears within budget for you soon :)

Gam said:
It was because it was sitting in stock at my local smyths that pushed me into taking the plunge, happy that I did and as it turned out that part of the shelf looked as if it was made for it

Lol do love an impulse purchase :)

Gam said:
lol.... maybe..... one day, maybe :p

I shall wait with baited breath for the day when you announce you ordered it ;)

Gam said:
Maybe be easier if you made a list of things you don't want, if there is anything that is

Could probably fit that on the back of a postage stamp ;)

Gam said:
Did you expect anything less?:D

Lol I've known you long enough now to know that when you get into a new line you go big ;)

Neil

Well it’s not a bad price, cheaper than a Hong Kong seller and from UK and won’t be paying Tax and import, also another one sold two days later for around £70 cheaper but had a broken box , hat and overcoat so I’m happy, but it didn’t come cheap!!
Oh I knew he wouldn't be cheap, but from the sounds of it you did well getting the deal you got. I'm happy for you bud. :) As @Soundwave rightly said he's one of Hot Toys absolute best, a standout piece in any collection.

Regarding my collection to come I’ve mainly stuck with The Jokers that I’ve meant a lot to me growing up or even the latest film which for different reasons struck a chord with me. I’ve even pre ordered the silly surfing 1960’s Joker , although much maligned nowadays as a kid I was blind to the ridiculousness of the series and loved it. It was the basis that inspired the Nicholson performance
I can't wait to see all these Jokers assembled when you set up your display. It should be quite something.

Cheers, unfortunately not gonna be at least 6 months I believe , gutted putting him in a box in the loft! hope its air tight!.

Also saw the Iron Studios Dark Knight up there which I haven't even bothered to put together.
Something to look forward to I guess.
Oh not you too! :facepalm::p

Okay, I've got you down for 2021. You are leading @Soundwave by a comfortable 4 years. :laugh:

The Scour Trooper and bike was pre ordered first when decorating my sons room as I got him a lid of Star Wars stuff including some Black Series helmets. The Mandalorian was great because it awoke the hound Star Wars fan in me that I thought was dead after the six most recent films.
Mind you I thought 7 was good on first few watches and I think Rogue One is good too.
my son is mad on the Stormtroopers and likes the Scouts best , it’s a lovely thing to see him enjoy the things I did as a kid.
It's genuinely touching to read that your inner Star Wars fan has been awoken again (see what I did there? :p) and that you can share the magic of the franchise with your son. He'll likely catch the collector bug from you if you are not careful, lol.

@Soundwave, @gam and @Bemused One, who is payng for my new mouse now the scroll wheel is broken due you your huge quoted conversations? :rotfl::laugh::rotfl:
Sorry about that, lol. :laugh:

I jest, you guy keep this thread alive and well :thumbsup:
What can we say? We are just enthusiastic about collectibles. :D

Feel free to jump in and share whenever you like. ;)

Bought this guy a few months ago, I really must unbox him and take some shots:
View attachment 1367979
It's a crime you haven't done so already! :p

I have one of these coming when it releases, won it in a raffle:

View attachment 1371766
You jammy so and so. ;)

There is a raffle group I am in on Facebook.
If you want I can ping you the name and you can request to join.
The ticket was £5.
Facebook might be good for something after all? Well I never. :p

I have won a few other things over the past year. SHF Hulk and a Storm Collectibles MK 2 Baraka. Those were cheaper to enter.
Pics please. :D

Another Mezco bought he should arrive today or tomorrow. I couldn't get one at the time but bought it form someone on a Mezco FB group:

View attachment 1373547
Popeye? Seems a bit random, lol. Big fan are you?

Oh dude that sucks :(
Sorry to hear that
Still no new stock and the price has gone up again. :thumbsdow

Lol must be psychic ;)
There's definitely something spooky going on, lol.

Have you seen the show?
It's bloody fantastic...
I haven't no, but I've known about it for a while now. Wish I could stream it.

...& once I knew figures were coming I had to get them...it's weird because Figma are also making them & have 5 already (same size so I might mix & match between the 2 companies as I go down the line)
It's always handy when you can mix lines and they still work together. That's quite rare.

Will you be buying any of the 5 Figma have released thus far?

Goes with the hobby I think ;)
The hobby can make it worse! Lol!

Have a guess ;) lol
:rotfl:

Probably move on to 4 if I'm brutally honest
I had a feeling you might. ;)

I bet, I'll get round to it
I'll hold you to that. It's an experience every gamer and Alien fan should have.

I do regret selling my old stuff but I'm aiming for emulation of the old stuff now...preferably on the arcade Cabinet when I get to it.
You'll have quite the list for emulation I'm sure. ;)

Such an odd choice to be honest.
When it turned out that
David created the Alien species
that's when he lost me. Absolutely and utterly ridiculous!

Spare time might dictate here lol
Hopefully each choice won't get spoiled for us before we get round to our copies ourselves.

Nope not now, gutted I missed them both
I still lament not picking up an Ancient Predator back then at round about the same time, so you are good company.

Going to try this week...fingers crossed.
Did you manage it this time?

Really not sure I have the motivation to be honest
I'll see
Sounds like a big no to me, lol.

Totally...going for a re-watch I think...remind myself of how it should be
Will that be from your old DVD collection?

Lol don't be silly I assumed it was a mistake :)
Relieved to read that. Still, little oversights like that annoy me. Those jumping emoticons really grind my gears. I still haven't worked out how to stop them doing that.

It has to be...certainly can't be any worse surely???
I dunno:-
1601953503778.png
:laugh:

Same, had a glorious old Mitsubishi 4:3 set back in the day that would be fantastic for retro now :(
I'm sure my dad had one of those, I had a 28" Goodmans, lol.

Ha ha yeah it's a bit of a n odd move for me ;)
I understand the logic behind it though. ;)

It's practically on fire all the time anyway ;)
I can believe that. :D

You really think I need any more encouragement?? ;)
To get a display sorted out? Yes, I do! Boxed collectibles is really an oxymoron, lol.

Not sure but it would seem daft to stop at just a couple when so many of them play such a big part in the Anime
You seem to be dousing your wallet with kerosene Neil, not water. :p

What I've been saying for years ;) lol
So, when is Cap due? Lol!

I would be too. :D

I'm almost as bad at taking pics as I am actually getting the bloody stuff on display ;) lol
I disagree. I think you share a fair amount of pics on here. Granted, the collectibles aren't out of their boxes long before they are put away again :laugh:, but I'll take what I can get. :p

Ha ha yeah not a Transformers piece
Glad to hear it has approval ;) lol
She is a beautiful looking statue though :)
Looks cute, guessing its the start of a new line of similar statues?

Lol I'm sure Season 2 will be just as good (Not that I've seen Season 1 yet) so I fully expect you'll be getting an order in soon ;)
I'll be quessing you're right, will be surprised if I don't end up with it. Would hold off till nearer the time and order with sideshow but the way custom bills seem to be working out now it will be cheaper going with the likes of CDUK so just hope they still have the pre-orders going when the 2nd season is on the go.

Talking of premium formats, whats your thought on the current and next Batman ones? I like them both to a degree and I'm thinking one or the other but not 100% on the chaps look or the poseable cape of the current one or the draped gown look of the next one...... would guess they wouldn't bother me once in hand but was interested in your thoughts on them or just wait till the inevitable one after the next one lol

Ooooh fun :)
Look forward to more updates soon :)
The wee one arrived and also picked up The Huntress Bomshells from an ebay shop in France, arrived very quick and well packaged......... they still have a few more in stock ;)

So more pics coming soooooon :)

Sadly not...totally forgot about it :(
Doh, suppose who knows what the max bid of the winner was but it did sell for a reasonable price from a buyers point of view...... you'll have to 'settle' for that XM 1/3 sclae Thor now lol

He looks amazing...just wish I could afford him.
That said I would then be more upset because I missed out on the XM Beta Ray Bill to go with him lol
I can't win ;)
Beta Ray Bill was in-stock at CDUK for a good while wasn't it? Wouldn't really have went with that Thor though as I think it was 1/4 scale was it not? Although I'm sure the boxes would have looked well together :p;)

Ha ha just getting ready for the next car purchase later this year...adamant I'm going to take better care of it & clean it myself...properly! ;)
Thats been one of my other hobbies over the years. I like a clean car and always find it enjoyable and easy enough to keep them clean but without meaning to sound too Irish I do hate cleaning them o_O ie a real rough one when I get ropped into doing the odd family or friends ones

Yeah these are the 2 main focus but to be fair the other characters are just as important & you could easily say that the Anime centres around a main group of probably 6-8 goodies & a few baddies
Not going to be easy to just stop at these 2

Yeah same size & very similar quality...not quite as shiny with the paint apps but wouldn't look out of place in the same display
Price wise Figma are maybe £10 cheaper
In this case it sucks for you to have so much choice going forward, sounds like another bottomless pit for you to fall and get stuck in........ in a good way of course :)

Wow that was quite the read, definitely a total pain in the backside but glad it was all sorted in the end.
Now to buy more stuffs ;)
Yeah more the nuisance and time factor, still thought the reason that caused it was a bit odd and never found out why a straight forward refund didn't go through or why they couldn't just have resent it but hey-ho, it was what it was and hopefully no more issues going forward

Lol I seem to remember this being the usual way things work ;)
I'm sure I'll be safe-ish form temptation for these for a while yet then

Glad to hear she'll have her space when you get her

Yeah to be honest it's been an almost perfect line, barely a bad one between them
I have the issue with Zatanna & her lazy eyes but other than that not a bad piece in there
As above she's fitted into the space left for her nicely, pics to follow later in the week

I knew you liked that Aquaman one :D

But yeah, I think there was only a handfull I intentionally passed on, sad to see them come to an end....... so onto the Iron Studios lines now lol

Oh yeah forgot that one was out as well.
Have it for a while now but haven't read it yet :blush:

Fingers crossed she appears within budget for you soon :)
hmmmm..... :oops:

Lol do love an impulse purchase :)
Me too, always look at them as a right time right place sorta situation and its always a bonus when they work out as well as the Batmobile did

I shall wait with baited breath for the day when you announce you ordered it ;)
I'll not say no chance but the chances are low for the Batwing being added to the collection, too much other stuff would be well above it in the want list

Could probably fit that on the back of a postage stamp ;)
I'm almost shocked that there is anything even to put onto the back of a postage stamp

Lol I've known you long enough now to know that when you get into a new line you go big ;)

Neil
Never liked doing things by half measures or maybe I'm telling myself that and I've just no discipline to pick and choose without one item leading to another

Nope, didn't want to give @Bemused One any teasing ammo so am keeping true to form ;)
1602041609631.png

Like what??? :devil:
Where's the fun in telling you outright? :p

I'm tempted to take a leaf out of your book and reveal them only after I've bought them, lol. :laugh:

I'd guess coincidence...
Strange if so. I just hope they haven't had customers details swiped from under their noses.

...but your not missing out on much. I used to like when they had the newsletter every thursday with any new announcements or teases in it but now theres that many which means I rarely look at them bar a quick scroll though before deleting so anything of interest can be easily missed in among the rest
I've been salty with them since they priced me out of the PF game. Still sulking. :p

Watching You.jpg

Cheers, pleased with both of them. Few more to take a few pics off that have been scratched of my want list.
The Robyn Hood piece is certainly out of left field, but I like her.

Love the Spiderverse pieces. It didn't take you long to get Miles Morales into your collection, did it? :D How high are they if you don't mind me asking? About 8-8.5 inches or thereabouts?

I cannot wait to see your Huntress Bombshells statue. :love:

Yeah, few we helmet thingys I thought would fit in well there and they do
It's nice when things come together like that, eh? ;)

Well its looking good up in its new home, I do like the building of them though.
Doesn't it just! :clap:

Was looking at the Lego mosiac poster things but although they look good the don't look like much fun to piece together
Yeah, they are cool. How do they piece together exactly? Which ones have you been looking at, the Star Wars ones?

I was pleased to read you finally acquired your Huntress Bombshells. :) Well played. :smashin: Hope you got her for a good price? I'm genuinely sad she may be the last of her line though. :(

They would have indeed but I don't need to tell you about limited precious display space
Indeed. The collectors Kryptonite, forever thwarting our plans. :thumbsdow

Who knows how viable they where, the fact a lot of things were selling well under retail after a while probably wasn't the greatest sign. The longer there is no news on existing lines I would think the less likely there will be any but who knows...
I suppose you are right. I'm just finding it hard to accept. :(

...and we can only spare a thought for the ones who lost there jobs
Absolutely. Hopefully other studios will hoover them up because they are all ridiculously talented people IMO.

Probably thats a part of it
I suppose they will keep pushing prices to see what they can get away with. :rolleyes:

I agree and can certainly can say they're not good value for money as there have been more than a few I wouldn't have hesitated in buying in the past.......
Me too. Can you guess who would have been top of my list? :p

...but they're still nice to have and look at if funds allow, just needs to tick all the boxes for me now before even considering them
I see you have Batman in your sights now. ;)

Nah, ok to wait for them to be in stock somewhere before ordering...... theres bound to be some on ebay, hopefully
You can at least check Huntress off your list now. ;)

When is Harley ever going to appear? Argh! :mad:

Talking of Ivy (you brought her up, not me) se shes stated as almost gone on sideshows site now
I'm surprised by that. I thought she would have sold out ages ago.

Have been doing that for the bigger pieces for a good few years now, I wouldn't be happy ordering anything at them prices and having nowhere for them.......... having said that, it happens with smaller ones I order with nowhere for them but I always work out something for them as they are more flexible in placing somewhere
Your approach with the bigger pieces is very sensible and your creativity to accommodate smaller pieces never ceases to amaze me.

When you've barely got space for a flea to fart in however you have to consider every purchase carefully. :p

Got that one on release myself, seems like a long time ago.
2015, I think?

Me too buying much less steelbooks since my wall filled up. Still getting the comic type ones and the odd big movie for the picture and sound but have been renting and streaming far more these days
I've bought a grand total of one steelbook so far this year, lol. The artwork choices these days for a lot of them has been sorely lacking IMO.

I've been renting more too.

Seen that, takes the temptation for the PS5 away from me. For all that I use the playstation its probably a good thing the PS5 is white...... if it was black or a black one comes out in the future I'll likely get one
The side panels are removable apparently, so I'm sure more colours and themes will follow.

Your so stealty, even you didn't realize..... yep definitely was drawn to the line with your pics
Oh wow! I'll take that small win! :D

Cheers again, I wouldn't rule out another from XM if the right one came up at the right time again
I'll make a note of that, for future 'suggestions'. ;)

Me too lol
He, he. I don't blame you.

Not so much to display with Harley but strangely I have been tempted by the current black suited one but the cape is making me hesitant.....
He's appealing to me too, lol. Material capes can be a right faff though, so I understand your hesitancy.

...the one next year could be tempting though but the height of that one would mean a different cabinet would be used
Do you have a link to him? I don't think I've seen this new one.

Would you be cool with housing the taller one elsewhere?

Where's the fun in telling you outright? :p

I'm tempted to take a leaf out of your book and reveal them only after I've bought them, lol. :laugh:
I thought I'd been taking a leaf out of your book in not saying right away lol

Strange if so. I just hope they haven't had customers details swiped from under their noses.

I've been salty with them since they priced me out of the PF game. Still sulking. :p
I'm not as keen on them as I used to be in the past, remember a time when I always had at least a few things on pre-order from them but unfortunately they are one of if not the biggest statue company around......... but thinking about it there has been direct relation of them getting bigger, prices rising and personal customer service going a bit the wrong way

The Robyn Hood piece is certainly out of left field, but I like her.
Had mentioned her when she was announced so was always on the look out with a high chance of me getting her as she is a character I've always liked and the only zenescope title I'm still getting........ since I got her she has got company in the display now ;)

Love the Spiderverse pieces. It didn't take you long to get Miles Morales into your collection, did it? :D How high are they if you don't mind me asking? About 8-8.5 inches or thereabouts?
Again at least the three of these were always on my radar since they were announced last year so were always very likely additions at some stage

Yeah about that size, for reference they are a very similar scale to the Batman B&W and Harley RWB lines

I cannot wait to see your Huntress Bombshells statue. :love:
Should have pics up over the weekend of her and my other couple of additions :thumbsup:

It's nice when things come together like that, eh? ;)
Right size and right things to fit into that part of the display so yep, very nice

Doesn't it just! :clap:Yeah, they are cool. How do they piece together exactly? Which ones have you been looking at, the Star Wars ones?
Didn't look too closely but it looks like you make a base then hundreds and hundreds of wee round one dot things are put on in a set out pattern so looks a bit repetive and not sure if I'd enjoy that or not

Looking at the Star Wars Sith for Vader only and the Iron Man one....... Vader although not that likely is a little more of a possibility than Iron Man

I was pleased to read you finally acquired your Huntress Bombshells. :) Well played. :smashin: Hope you got her for a good price? I'm genuinely sad she may be the last of her line though. :(
Not a bargain but reasonable at £120

I suppose you are right. I'm just finding it hard to accept. :(

Absolutely. Hopefully other studios will hoover them up because they are all ridiculously talented people IMO.
Just read that people were having there pre-orders canceled at sideshow for that Designer series Catwoman one so looks like thats been canned...... showing as sold out now on sideshows site with no release date https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-catwoman-dc-collectible-905878

Me too. Can you guess who would have been top of my list? :p
I'd say with the amount of times I've mentioned a certain green lady over the past year or so to you I've been guessing correctly for a long time now

I see you have Batman in your sights now. ;)
A character I'd have liked to have a PF version of but previous ones were always a little tall for where I'd like to put them. I do have space available for either of the latest ones now though

As for PF's after Hell On Wheels Harley I also have The Mandalorian and Deadpool in my sights for next year

You can at least check Huntress off your list now. ;)
Yep, glad to have got that one for the sake of how much I commited to that line :clap:

When is Harley ever going to appear? Argh! :mad:
Couple appearing with european sellers but on high side price wise after missing a couple that sold for a bit less in germany. Bigbadtoystore also have her in-stock but again not working out that great price wise...... fingers crossed a few UK ones start appearing at some stage although now stating oct-nov on sideshows site so will likely be a wee while after that

I'm surprised by that. I thought she would have sold out ages ago.
I see she's finally moved to wait list status now so looks like she's sold out and I'll need more ammo please for something else to harp on about to you :devil:

Your approach with the bigger pieces is very sensible and your creativity to accommodate smaller pieces never ceases to amaze me.

When you've barely got space for a flea to fart in however you have to consider every purchase carefully. :p
Had a cull of whim bigger ones a number of years ago and have stuck to the real wants since then for the bigger ones that for me deserve the extra valuable real estate.

It's still amazing me how I'm still finding spaces for more after all these years lol

2015, I think?
Just googled it, yep you're right...... really enjoyed that one, even the Batmobile parts once I got the hang of it

I've bought a grand total of one steelbook so far this year, lol. The artwork choices these days for a lot of them has been sorely lacking IMO.

I've been renting more too.
Yeah this crap with no titles on the front has really been grating and alienating me with them in recent years, more and more are looking very poor too so making it easier to pass on them which probably isn't a bad thing

Been renting more new ones on itunes myself this past year or so, been happy with watching most that way

The side panels are removable apparently, so I'm sure more colours and themes will follow.
Really? If thats the case then yeah would have to agree that panel accessories of different colours/designs are a cert...... so guess thats more space I'll have to find to put one as they aren't the smallest looking of things

Oh wow! I'll take that small win! :D
And why not, with all the Ivy stick you deserve it :thumbsup:

I'll make a note of that, for future 'suggestions'. ;)
If a Harley came in-stock at CDUK at a time when I have the funds sitting it would be hard to pass on..... same for this one as its on my maybe list if a Premium Format version doesn't happen for me DC Premium Collectibles DC 1/6 Scale Statue Batman 1972

He's appealing to me too, lol. Material capes can be a right faff though, so I understand your hesitancy.

Do you have a link to him? I don't think I've seen this new one.
Other ones this one but prefer the regular head sculpt https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-sideshow-collectibles-300747?var=3007471

I keep swinging back and forth between the two as both have there plus points aswell as minor niggles...... and no, both isn't an option due to space I'm willing to give them

Would you be cool with housing the taller one elsewhere?
Even after filling a space I'm hoping Harley will fit into I'll hopefully still have space for around 6 around the 20" to 21" mark and 3 more elsewhere upto 24" without any moddding so yeah, no problems displaying either of them

I've been looking at RS's stuff it looks wonderful. May take the leap and buy a Scout Trooper helmet one of these days!
Go for it! I was saving for a full trooper commission but then they announced the lineage Fett helmet so now I have to start saving all over again!

Go for it! I was saving for a full trooper commission but then they announced the lineage Fett helmet so now I have to start saving all over again!
Got so much on order at the moment , I will have to hold fire!!!

My latest additions, first up the Huntress Bombshells statue
DSC00081.JPG
DSC00083.JPG
DSC00084.JPG

And a group pic of the main cabinet for them. Still have another 6 of them on one of the shelves in the original cabinet I had for them but thats this section complete now
DSC00096.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom