Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

Unlike Harley which will likely be a cert for me when she’s released that Gwen is Another to add to my maybe list but one downside id it might tempt me into Miles and then after that any of the others if they are announced in the future which I don’t really want to be tempted with

Having said that she could work well display wise up with my spiderman..... so firm maybe/probably:D

So yeah buy her lol
I'll just repeat what @Our Year said...

Buy her ;)
Won’t be pre-ordering as like all hot toys figures there’s plenty of availability when they are released. So have well over a year to decide but it’s a very likely for me.

Also on my radar and slightly further down my maybe list which will likely be around the same time are the new Deadpool and Batman premium formats, again I’ll wait and see nearer release time

Just got my second high end collectable today. The box was so large it was dropped off on a pallet lol. The piece itself im sooo happy with. Pennywise from ECC.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

That's amazeballs.

Anyhoo:

feYqzu3l.jpg

This is replacing my beloved Medicom version, (I love this version of Spidey's suit), which had developed too many issues with the suit or base body over the years, to be comfortable keeping it on display.

b4m3Mvcl.jpg

6eI5Zngl.jpg

I wasn't willing to pay the money to replace the Medicom version, but of coarse the Hot Toys figure that was largely ignored upon release, is now fetching anything from £250- £300 online.

The most I was willing to part with was £150 and happily, after a period of waiting, that's what I paid.

Will pick up the Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit at some point, but no interest in the MCU versions.

Last edited:
Couple new bits

Batman penguin with 1 of a kind extended umbrella.

Custom head sculpt bvs wonder women, real hair etc.
20200516_172454.jpg
20200516_171356.jpg

Oh, I love that Wonder Woman headsculpt.

Latest pickup and possibly my favourite out of everything I've bought recently:

K2YbFAAl.jpg

I keep saying 'that's the last one, that's the last one', then summit else pops up.

A local chap was offloading quite a few figures on ebay for very decent prices and while I'd no interest in most of it, (someone got a good bargain on a Star Lord), he had Vision.

So, now I have a Vision, (about being skint, mostly).

Oh crap, he has a Civil War Black Panther, too...

Last edited:
Cheers.

No, I picked up the Civil War version of BP as I prefer that suit.

I might sit on Vision, as like you say they're not really likely to do another version and he'll probably gain in value once WandaVision pops out.

Picked up some detolf shelf brackets, so that I could finally put The Hulk in with his mates. I then ended up rearranging a few other bits and pieces.

bn86U6al.jpg

4r7yXqMl.jpg

9kthPTLl.jpg

C3Z4iaMl.jpg
5PW806Ql.jpg

ALoPeuZl.jpg

Last edited:
Just received my Xm studios Alien piece yesterday. The size and presence of this piece is insane. Very very happy with it. Im a huge alien and terminator fan so happy to have such a great piece to go together with my Terminator 2 bust.

alien 1.jpg
alien 2.jpg
alien 3.jpg
alien 4.jpg
alien 5.jpg
alien 6.jpg
alien 7.jpg
alien 8.jpg
alien 9.jpg
alien 10.jpg

I have the Predator maquette from Sideshow, it's stunning.

No bites on ebay, so I guess I'll keep Vision.

Too late now, as I've take the wire out of the cape
D5Dd1g4l.jpg

Received today:
t2H5gsHl.jpg

Most impressive.
lTx4yftl.jpg

With big bruv.
c8lK6UXl.jpg

No bites on ebay, so I guess I'll keep Vision.

Too late now, as I've take the wire out of the cape
D5Dd1g4l.jpg

Received today:
t2H5gsHl.jpg

Most impressive.
lTx4yftl.jpg

With big bruv.
c8lK6UXl.jpg

Wait when did you get Captain Marvel???
Super jealous...still waiting on Planet Action Figures to get their shipment in...the wait is killing me :(

Also nice get on Shuri
She looks great with Black Panther

I had 2 new arrivals this week but nothing as good as yours Nendoroid Full Metal Alchemist Edward & Alphonse

IMG20200605174946.jpg
IMG20200605175007.jpg
IMG20200605174951.jpg
IMG20200605174958.jpg

Pre-ordered a while back & forgot about them until the invoice came in for the balance payment
Could cheerfully not have them in my collection now but as I'd paid the deposit went through with them

Neil

I do enjoy watching these.
Makes you realise how insanely talented these people are & how I would never be able to manage anything like they do.

Neil

That superman is unreal ive been looking at it for a few weeks now deciding whether i wanna spend £600 on a figure or just buy a cheaper one, its a shame the dont have a smaller version

What site do you guys recommend to purchase from ?

Last edited:
Yeah just added one of the PCS statues..£95 on top. So just the import side I need to know now! I must admit there are some fantastic pieces around now, the prices are just eye watering though! I like the PCS Transformers stuff, they are only about £150 each but more like £300 when you add shipping costs in!

Crazy isn't it??

I do like the PCS Transformers stuff & to be fair they aren't too bad buying UK

For example Prime can be had for £190 + shipping from Movie Figures (Sold out at the other usual suspects)

Soundwave still readily available at around £270 delivered -

I keep looking at the PCS Street Fighter stuff as well lately

Neil

Not the usual red white and black theme @Our Year would be looking for ;)

But somehing a bit different and the last thing I got months ago.
DSC00003.JPG
DSC00007.JPG
DSC00005.JPG
DSC00006.JPG

the etihad wont be real lego tho
hopefully if the utd one sells well they will do others
united one should do well its made of plastic :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom