Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

Joker £115 now on amazon :devil::devil::devil:
Your nefarious tactics won't work on me, Gamfinger! :rotfl::laugh:

I think they tried to rejuvenate the line with The Arkham Knight ones in full colour and trying an action pose for Batman but that seems to have killed the line instead :(
Shame, as the Arkham Knight game was ripe for numerous character statues.

Unfortunarely I think they have moved on to various other lines so I would be surprised if they released any more...... unless they brought out another game of course, although that seems unlikely too, unless its a reboot of sorts
Rocksteady may be done with the franchise, but I'm sure WB have plans for more games, so you never know. ;)

Yep, I remember reading about them at the time too, mine was also fully intact :smashin:
Pleased to read that. :)

There's nothing more deflating than receiving a nice new statue with broken bits. :(

You can see how many bits of detail around him that could be easily broken compared to most of the others, so not surprised some arrived that way.
Absolutely. Receiving one intact just made it that little more special. :smashin:

Just incase you come across and are tempted by an unopened one, I think both the original Batman and armoured Batman also had issues with them arriving with broken capes :thumbsdow
That's handy to know mate, thanks for telling me. :)

When I got them in hand I was plesently surprised with The Riddler, Joker and even in the end Nightwing which I picked up well after release once I decided to go completionist on line
You've given me food for thought regarding the Joker statue. Perhaps he's not as off as the online pics suggest?

I love the blue that stands out on the Nightwing statue. He's high up on my wish list actually. :D

For size, presence and detail, yep definitely the standout but the first Harley would still be my favourite :love:
I have a sneaking suspicion she'd be a favourite of mine too :p, if only I could get my hands on one! :facepalm:

I might (if I didn't already have one) but I would begrudge paying a high price for her. Getting a bargain though, that just makes a good new addition that bit more special
I'd go £120 max for Harley, but she'd have to be mint and flawless.

I always love a bargain. I'd certainly welcome one on Harley! :p

With a bit of luck you'll come across one priced reasonably as it is a great figure especially the pose
I hope so too. :)

It was having an idea of mounting some of them on the wall at the stairs to the attic that put me into full swing to collect them, then of course got carried away and have since done the whole wall.
I remember those pics. Glorious! :love: Such a great idea too. :)

I've also found that they get too dusty for my liking on the fossil stands so happy with the way I have them.
Anything that negates dust is always a good thing. ;)

Backdrop behind statues is another idea which I've done in a few places.
I noticed that behind your Bombshell statues. It's great work. Really enhances them on display. :smashin:

Cheers for the comments :smashin:

There is something I like about her but I wasn't keen on the others that have been released so far although I do like and will likely pick up Supergirl when she comes out
I've saw the Supergirl one and like that they have changed things up with her. It should complement your newly acquired Wonder Woman statue nicely. :smashin:

Your very welcome :)
I always appreciate you taking the time mate. Your pics are always great. You've got a good eye for a good shot. :smashin:

Ideally I would have prefered to pick the Arrow variant with the hood as it looks much better not being able to make out the face lol but he was a fair bit more expensive at the time so settled for that one
Was the hood the only difference between the two statues?

How much more was the hooded variant?

Your nefarious tactics won't work on me, Gamfinger! :rotfl::laugh:
Just under £114 now Now £102.57!!!!!!

Shame, as the Arkham Knight game was ripe for numerous character statues.
Agree with that, just seeing @SteveU30 setup above is a reminder that there could have been plenty more characters in the Arkham line of statues if they had continued it :(

Rocksteady may be done with the franchise, but I'm sure WB have plans for more games, so you never know. ;)
But then if that happened it would very likely give them a reason to start a brand new line rather than continue the design of the old one

You've given me food for thought regarding the Joker statue. Perhaps he's not as off as the online pics suggest?
There were definetly a few like Joker, Riddler and even Ivy of the top of my head that I didn't jump on to buy right away due to pics but I was happy with each of them when I got them in hand. But then as we've mentioned the colour scheme works very well to make them that bit more appealing to me.

I love the blue that stands out on the Nightwing statue. He's high up on my wish list actually. :D
I think it was more because he was barely in the game and wasn't a foe that took me so long to get him. But yes the blue does make him stand out very well :smashin:

I have a sneaking suspicion she'd be a favourite of mine too :p, if only I could get my hands on one! :facepalm:

I'd go £120 max for Harley, but she'd have to be mint and flawless.

I always love a bargain. I'd certainly welcome one on Harley! :p
You never know, right time, right place and one might come up

For the size upto that would be a fair price to pay for any of them and anymore than that would be just the rarity/catch up premium in my opinion....... less is always better of course ;)

The good thing is bar the ponytails or coming from a smokers house there isn't much chance of damage to that one when compared to the likes of Freeze or Batman(s)

I noticed that behind your Bombshell statues. It's great work. Really enhances them on display. :smashin:
That was just pictures, which also work well. There were some behind the RWB Harleys and I've also my Resident Evil and Terminator steelbooks behind Alice and an Endoskeleton at the top of the stairs...... an old pic of them -
stairs 1.JPG

I've saw the Supergirl one and like that they have changed things up with her. It should complement your newly acquired Wonder Woman statue nicely. :smashin:
Also means WW wont stay too lonely for long without taking up too much more precious display space :D

I always appreciate you taking the time mate. Your pics are always great. You've got a good eye for a good shot. :smashin:
Thanks for the comments.

My main negative with my pics is the lighting could be a lot better due to very little to no natural light around my displays but then that's also a good thing as there's no chance for any of them fading due to direct sunlight :)

Was the hood the only difference between the two statues?
Looked like the same base, same pose but a different Bow as well as the Hood and not much else different
How much more was the hooded variant?
Looking him up again the Hooded version may have been the first version of him rather than a variant, not sure on that one :confused: It definetly was more expensive and rarer than the one I got which was easily available at the time

When I was looking which was when I was when I was picking up the Flash, people were looking between £300 and £400 for the Hooded one so around £100 for the one I got just made a lot more sense

On a side note, Vader arrived safely in perfect condition just in time for christmas :clap:

I've a shelf to drop down in a cabinet a couple of inches and a bit of rearranging to do but a quick set up and measure up with the tape measure (and pic) to make sure they should fit in as I hope
IMG_0100.JPG

Last edited:
Just finished Nightwing

IMG_3665.JPG

Hi all,
Nice to see people still posting about the hobby here, I pop in now and again for a read but haven't posted anything in a long while due to the current state of my collection.
Over the last few months I've had to box up my displays and what I didn't want to pack away I've moved into my garage loft as re-posing all my figures would be a nightmare.
Here's some of my collection currently

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg
collection3.jpg

and this is my display room at the moment, all the new bits I've had arriving haven't left their boxes so I haven't had anything to post and share unfortunately.

collection4.jpg

Why have I done this, well this part of the house needs a new roof which means the ceiling is going to be ripped out soon. A few years back I found my Venom statue dripping black liquid off the shelf which was pretty perplexing at the time, it was just rain water on the black shelf but for a moment there I thought I was having a 'Indian in the cupboard' moment!

Apart from all the physical work it's been good to have a big sort out and once the roof and redecorating is done I will be able to redesign my layout and smarten the display up a bit as I've just been adding shelves to the walls when I need to, this time I'm going to go the cabinet route with some proper lighting in there.

I haven't got a lot of stuff out on display at the moment but I picked up another Court of the Dead piece during the black Friday sales, Xiall - The Great Osteomancer.

collection6.jpg

I'm still collecting the odd 1/6 scale figure here and there and currently putting together the fellowship which Asmus toys is putting out.
Building work starts in the new year and hopefully will get done fairly quickly so I can get back playing with my toys, loving all the new additions you guys have shown!
have a good Christmas and new year everyone.

Viper.

Finally got a Darth Vader to go along with Luke and the Emperor and more importantly after a bit of a rearrangement and modification I got somewhere to put them together..... only reason I hadn't got him before now was due to his height being too tall for all my shelves until I had this idea.

One things for sure is the newer lightsabers are a lot better than the older ones

First with the cabinet lights on
ROTJ1.JPG

Room lights on
ROTJ3.JPG

And all lights off
ROTJ2.JPG

And the lower half of the cabinet has ended up all marvel bar the Harley Quinns which may still end up somewhere else in time
marvel3.JPG

marvel5.JPG

And last but not least an old pic I found from nearly 10 years ago. It must be the only cabinet/shelf that I haven't changed display wise in all that time as with the exception of the spot lights being replaced with an LED strip it still looks the same today
anh.JPG

All looks fantastic :thumbsup:
Would be good if Luke and Vaders eye lines met but the display heights would be too extreme, don't suppose they can swap their bases for you.

Those are good sized cabinets for PF's ,are they store bought? Great lighting too, very tidy with no visible wires.

All looks fantastic :thumbsup:
Would be good if Luke and Vaders eye lines met but the display heights would be too extreme, don't suppose they can swap their bases for you.

Those are good sized cabinets for PF's ,are they store bought? Great lighting too, very tidy with no visible wires.
Cheers :)

Yeah, the height of Vaders base is a bit high for my liking. Completely different foot prints so no chance of swapping bases around.

I had a play and tried a couple of things and ideally I would have prefered all three on the same level, maybe the Emperor in the middle raised a bit higher but it kinda works as it is as it looks like he's got his chest out, head raised posturing.

That's one side of an ikea pax wardrobe (the 44cm deep version rather than the more common deeper version) with sliding doors, you can just see the mirror door of the other half to the left. The way they are made makes it easy to replace the door panels with the same thickness of clear perspex cut and trimmed to the correct size. I put in a bit of extra support for the shelves to take four PF's and the only other mod was some draft excluder around the edges of the slidding door itself to minimize dust, done the same to my detolf thats currently at the bottom of the stairs.

I done the perspex in two pieces and fitted one of the three horizontal bars in but you could do it in one piece or four if you wanted. Old pic with the door shut -
DSC00357.JPG
Although they didn't work for me Ikea Besta units with glass doors would probably be easier and cheaper option if you needed quite a few of them when the time comes to do your room.

All the wood finished cabinets with glass or perspex fronts in my previous pics are DIY jobs and have the same LED lights out of sight in them, for me it was the only way to go to maximize display space.

I have a very strong hate for visible wires so will always find some way to hide them out of sight particularly from any seating position. I find the 5m rolls of LED cut to length and wired into place makes this fairly easy.

Completely different foot prints so no chance of swapping bases around.
You would have to create your own custom ones but then would lose the electronic functionality so not worth it for these (maybe Luke with a similar tower), I figured collectors would have created more custom PF bases by now, I've seen a Sideshow Rogue and Gambit both on a base together, imagine a large custom base holding all the Avenger PF's in a group, would help a lot with limited display space and would look great.

Although they didn't work for me Ikea Besta units with glass doors would probably be easier and cheaper option if you needed quite a few of them when the time comes to do your room.
The Ikea Besta cabinet with glass doors combination is in the lead at the moment in my cabinet research, I've seen a lot of good pics of these in other peoples collections.
besta.jpg
I have a very strong hate for visible wires so will always find some way to hide them out of sight particularly from any seating position. I find the 5m rolls of LED cut to length and wired into place makes this fairly easy.

I've experimented with the strips before on my shelves but didn't have a way to block the light from my eye view, perhaps with the glass door trims this might work better or I'll create something this time to make sure the light only projects onto the shelves.
I also want to experiment with remote functions for some of my PF's / Hot Toys with light-up displays, ditch the batteries which I don't usually put in anyway and have some soap reactors. I can count on my hand the number of times I've turned on some of my stuff, usually only to test.

this guy has got the right idea :clap:

Wow been away from here for a while but nice to see @gam still keeping up the side & lovely to see @Viperj2k always awesome collection...I swear you buy EVERYTHING that comes out ;) :laugh::laugh:

Still I haven't done too bad lately myself

For Christmas my brother became an enabler by helping filling a gap in my Masterpiece collection & got me Loudpedal (Decepticon recolour of Tracks...an original Diaclone only figure & never released as an official Transformer)

And then my parents gave me some money for Christmas as I had my eye on a figure so what they gave me went towards my first purchase of 2018 in the form of this...

I missed out on the original release & was not going to make the same mistake with this version.
He is utterly glorious, looks frankly amazing in hand & the likeness is uncanny with him.

The Accessories are so good & the Almanac & Paper actually have readable articles & pages...

My first order from Loontentoys too & I couldn't be happier with the service.
Price was really good with free shipping & the delivery time was awesome...ordered on the 28th & arrived Thursday (No one was home though so had to pick it up from the Post office yesterday)

2018 off to a good start & got my eye on a few more bits now too...hoping I'll be a bit more regular again now :)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas & New Year too

Neil

Finally got a Darth Vader to go along with Luke and the Emperor and more importantly after a bit of a rearrangement and modification I got somewhere to put them together..... only reason I hadn't got him before now was due to his height being too tall for all my shelves until I had this idea.

Awesome collection! I’ve just started- where are good places to buy from pls? EBay seems full of dodgy knock offs.

Here’s my fledgling start, have a Geralt figure from TW3 on way:

5CD4896D-62BD-4737-ADDB-9D97BD444605.jpeg

Amazon didn't price match exactly, as their price was still a few quid more than the sub £100 that third party seller was asking. Still it was a significant improvement, albeit a short lived one.

In my experience I have found Amazon are pretty decent when it comes responding to the competition most of the time. If not like for like, their pricing comes pretty close.

Having watched the Joker statue for what seems an age now it would seem Amazon aren't too keen to let him go for much under £115. Unless another third party seller gives them a run for their money I doubt we'll see the price for him dip again.

Keep an eye on your Wonder Woman statues mate and before long you'll get an idea of Amazon's lowest price for them. If a keenly priced third party seller offers them for cheaper on site Amazon will likely drop their price again and that is the time to strike. ;)
I've noticed the same patterns with them too. Suppose £115 is still better than the rrp but I get where your coming from, once its been available for less, that becomes the new bargain price.

I have a few in a watchlist, including your Joker, that I quickly check on most days although at the minute Wonder Woman (Frank Cho one lol) is the only one I might be very tempted with if it goes down in price.

I didn't know about that particular statue. I had to look her up. Boy was I impressed. The character is very well realised. Excellent detailing too. An absolutel beaut. You've got a cracker there mate.:thumbsup:
I really liked that Ivy too and its a good size for my displays so I had to pick one up to keep my Yamato Harley company. They currently reside together right beside my sofa :love:
Yamato.JPG

Let us know how you get on and remember to take pics of your progress. :D
Will do :thumbsup:

In the meantime I will have a few pics to post later on of yet another new addition :zonked:

Awesome collection! I’ve just started- where are good places to buy from pls? EBay seems full of dodgy knock offs.

View attachment 963936
We all started somewhere, looking good so far :smashin:

There's plenty of great stuff being released all the time so I'm sure your collection will grow and it wont be long until that cabinet is full and you're looking another one ;)

As for sellers, for older stuff ebay is your best bet as most places will likely be sold out of older collectible items. Dodgy knock offs are noticeable both in price and quality, if they're really cheap they are usually cheap for a reason. If you stick with recognised manufacturers in your searches and they look genuine then theres much less of a gamble. For these types of item there is usually plenty of pictures of the figure/statue around the net from other owners of the same collectible so you get a fairly good idea of how they look.

Online shops that I would use in the UK are
amazon
Collectiblesdirect UK--The best place for your collectibles, statues, action figures from movies, video games, comics. We store sideshow, hottoys, gentle giant, kotobukiya, bowen and many more brands

ForbiddenPlanet.com - UK and Worldwide Cult Entertainment Megastore theres a .co.uk one too which although a similar name its a different company that has also been around a very long time but I haven't used them in years

Importing from the US Pop Culture Collectible Figures are one of the biggest manufacturers of these things but like most things these days are getting very expensive.

ebay gets used too but very rarely these days as most things I buy are usually pre-orders from the above online shops.

Another Bombshells arrival at the start of the week, Starfire appeared a few months before I was expecting

Another thumbs up in the line from me :)

I don't normally take pictures of the box but the shape of this one caught me by surprise
Starfire0.JPG
Starfire1.JPG
Starfire5.JPG
Starfire3.JPG
Starfire4.JPG

And where she has moved into with some friends -
Bombshells cab1.JPG

And to finish on a downer, my pre-order for an EFX Millennium Falcon finally shipped and arrived the other day from Sideshow. Billed and posted on Monday and arrived Wednesday so that part was very impressive.
DSC03320.JPG
Unfortunately there was no radar dish in the box so I've contacted them right away and impatiently waiting to hear back :thumbsdow

Hopefully they will sort it out satisfactorily but me being me I've been convincing myself the last couple of days of the worst case scenarios so no matter what the outcome it will very likely slow me way down again on new purchases :(

I would be keen for some more BttF collectibles in my collection and I would definitely like a Marty but its the slippery slope of Hot Toys that I need to be wary off..... still considering one though :)

Lol yeah it is a slippery slope...already looking at others I want...this could be a problem :blush::blush:

Gam said:
I'm intrigued :)

Well it's paid for so now to wait ;)

Gam said:
What about the DC Bombshells, are you still for collecting them?

Yeah still buying them but not been much mentioned at the LCS lately

Speaking of Bombshell just saw your new one, she looks lovely, hopefully will be an addition to my line up soon too

The new box style is pretty sweet
I saw it a couple of weeks ago when someone on Twitter posted pics of their review sample & the box was a welcome surprise

Love the line up, they all look so good together there

Sorry to hear about the Falcon, that sucks
Hope you get the issue resolved

Neil

I've noticed the same patterns with them too. Suppose £115 is still better than the rrp but I get where your coming from, once its been available for less, that becomes the new bargain price.
Agreed. £115 is decent, but having seen it for lower I am loathed to pay that little extra for it. That's just the way I am. I can be a stubborn git at times. :p

I have a few in a watchlist, including your Joker, that I quickly check on most days although at the minute Wonder Woman (Frank Cho one lol) is the only one I might be very tempted with if it goes down in price.
Here's hoping another third party seller will pop up and give Amazon cause to lower their price again so you can snap her up at a better price. I've got my fingers crossed for you buddy. :)

I really liked that Ivy too and its a good size for my displays so I had to pick one up to keep my Yamato Harley company. They currently reside together right beside my sofa :love:
View attachment 964326
I can't think of many better sofa buddies. ;) They both look great together. :love:

Thanks bud. It's always fascinating seeing other collections and displays grow and adapt over time. :)

In the meantime I will have a few pics to post later on of yet another new addition :zonked:
Have just saw her. She looks great. :love: Another worthy addition to the collection. :smashin: I love the colouring on her. The box makes for a nice change too. :)

I'm not sure if you are trying to play subliminal games with me now, but your pics of Starfire are really making think more about adding the Designer Series Starfire to my ever growing collection. Have you seen her at all mate? I must say the more I look at her the more my resolve is weakening. :facepalm::rolleyes:

And to finish on a downer, my pre-order for an EFX Millennium Falcon finally shipped and arrived the other day from Sideshow. Billed and posted on Monday and arrived Wednesday so that part was very impressive.
View attachment 964893
Unfortunately there was no radar dish in the box so I've contacted them right away and impatiently waiting to hear back :thumbsdow

Hopefully they will sort it out satisfactorily but me being me I've been convincing myself the last couple of days of the worst case scenarios so no matter what the outcome it will very likely slow me way down again on new purchases :(
Aww...:( Gutted for you mate. That's quite a blow after all that waiting. :thumbsdow

I hope Sideshow can sort you out with a radar dish. Try and stay positive as I have read that they have reputable customer service and are usually pretty good at sorting these kind of things out. Let us know how it goes.

I’ve just started- where are good places to buy from pls? EBay seems full of dodgy knock offs.

View attachment 963936
Welcome friend. :hiya: It's always nice to meet a new collector and see a new collection. Thanks for sharing. :)

Star Wars fan, eh? If ever there was a franchise guaranteed to empty your wallet and fill space it's that one. :p Good look with it all. :)

We'll look forward to seeing that inbound Geralt figure you mentioned. Please take lots of pics of him when you can. ;)

As well as @gam's recommendations for places to buy, I'd also like to mention The Good, The Bad and the Robots and Movie Figures UK as well. :)

Lol yeah it is a slippery slope...already looking at others I want...this could be a problem :blush::blush:
They're like expensive pringles, once you start into them again you can't stop ;)

Well it's paid for so now to wait ;)

Yeah still buying them but not been much mentioned at the LCS lately

Speaking of Bombshell just saw your new one, she looks lovely, hopefully will be an addition to my line up soon too
Whatever you get next we always look forward to your pics and thoughts :smashin:

The new box style is pretty sweet
I saw it a couple of weeks ago when someone on Twitter posted pics of their review sample & the box was a welcome surprise
I presume all DC Collectibles own new releases will be in that style of box this year as going by the print they are 20 years old this year so probably trying to do something special for that. I Would be surprised if they stuck with it long term after this year though :(

Love the line up, they all look so good together there
Cheers, I'm getting there with it, I have a glass shelf spare from the mods to the cabinet for the Star Wars PF's last month that I intend to use there on a couple of risers for a back row eventually. Will only put another 2 maybe maximum 3 in that section or else it will get over crowded.

Agreed. £115 is decent, but having seen it for lower I am loathed to pay that little extra for it. That's just the way I am. I can be a stubborn git at times. :p
Just right, unfortunately if its something I really want or part of a line that I'm into I'm not that patient. So kudos to you for sticking to your guns :thumbsup:

Here's hoping another third party seller will pop up and give Amazon cause to lower their price again so you can snap her up at a better price. I've got my fingers crossed for you buddy. :)
If it happens it will give me a decision to make which will likely depend on what mood I'm in, still a bit on the fence with them incase it starts me on another line I don't have space for ;)

I can't think of many better sofa buddies. ;) They both look great together. :love:
I'll go one better, right to the right of that picture is a surround speaker and then the other side of that now resides Darth Talon and Shaak Ti PF's :cool:

Before taking pics I intend to wire their sabres into a switch, one can already be mains powered and I just got a tranformer to wire into the other one. I'm now just deciding whether to do them into the same switch as the three on the other side of the room or have them switched on seperate.

I'm not sure if you are trying to play subliminal games with me now, but your pics of Starfire are really making think more about adding the Designer Series Starfire to my ever growing collection. Have you seen her at all mate? I must say the more I look at her the more my resolve is weakening. :facepalm::rolleyes:
I'm not that cleaver or subtle with the nudges or Jokers :D

Yes, I've came across that Starfire too, another very nice one and similar base so it would fit in very well on display with a few other Designer Series statues

Aww...:( Gutted for you mate. That's quite a blow after all that waiting. :thumbsdow

I hope Sideshow can sort you out with a radar dish. Try and stay positive as I have read that they have reputable customer service and are usually pretty good at sorting these kind of things out. Let us know how it goes.
Sorry to hear about the Falcon, that sucks
Hope you get the issue resolved

Neil
Cheers, I hope so too :smashin:

I've no reason to think they wont sort it some way or another but I tend to get very pessimistic in general with things that are out of my control. Also the fact its not one of their own products and its now sold out (which it wasn't when I messaged them) doesn't help :suicide:

Welcome friend. :hiya: It's always nice to meet a new collector and see a new collection. Thanks for sharing. :)

Star Wars fan, eh? If ever there was a franchise guaranteed to empty your wallet and fill space it's that one. :p Good look with it all. :)

We'll look forward to seeing that inbound Geralt figure you mentioned. Please take lots of pics of him when you can. ;)

As well as @gam's recommendations for places to buy, I'd also like to mention The Good, The Bad and the Robots and Movie Figures UK as well. :)

Thanks :) Have found the Kotobukiya range which seem a good ‘budget’ option.

Geralt arrive today, looks cracking!

7819ACF5-5164-48C9-A926-421D4CF88D52.jpeg

Last edited:
They're like expensive pringles, once you start into them again you can't stop ;)

Ha ha too true, already eyeing up about 5-6 :blush:

Gam said:
Whatever you get next we always look forward to your pics and thoughts :smashin:

Hopefully won't be too long, should be by the end of the month & get some pics up as soon as I can

Gam said:
I presume all DC Collectibles own new releases will be in that style of box this year as going by the print they are 20 years old this year so probably trying to do something special for that. I Would be surprised if they stuck with it long term after this year though :(

Cheers, I'm getting there with it, I have a glass shelf spare from the mods to the cabinet for the Star Wars PF's last month that I intend to use there on a couple of risers for a back row eventually. Will only put another 2 maybe maximum 3 in that section or else it will get over crowded.

Hopefully they keep it running for a bit, would hate to have constantly changing box styles...my OCD will go bonkers if they do

Spoke to the LCS today...my Starfire should be sue sometime in February so that's something else to budget for :confused: lol
I can't remember now what's due after Green Lantern...hoping it might come down to an end, not sure how much further I can take this with the other stuff I wan't now.

Neil

Ha ha too true, already eyeing up about 5-6 :blush:
Is that all, you must have your sensible eyes on this weather. I thought your eyeing up would be well into double figures ;)

Hopefully won't be too long, should be by the end of the month & get some pics up as soon as I can
:smashin:

Hopefully they keep it running for a bit, would hate to have constantly changing box styles...my OCD will go bonkers if they do
My ocd doesn't seem to kick in for boxes as I don't mind too much as I never see the boxes after I open them...... I'd go as far to say that theres some I've never seen as I would take out the inards without taking the picture box out of the shipper if I can get away with it o_O

Its bound to be a touch more expensive to make them that shape which is my thinking we'll only see them this year.... I could be completely wrong though

Spoke to the LCS today...my Starfire should be sue sometime in February so that's something else to budget for :confused: lol
I can't remember now what's due after Green Lantern...hoping it might come down to an end, not sure how much further I can take this with the other stuff I wan't now.

Neil
Nice :thumbsup: she is another very good one so you shouldn't be disappointed :)

I think Vixen was already released and I've only the Green Lantern one and the Deluxe Wonder Woman (which I don't really count as part of the line due to the different base) on order, didn't think there was anything else so its possible they are winding down the line?

I should be on a break for new stuff for a while now unless my mood changes. I've a few Red White and Black Harleys and the Garage Supergirl on order so some of them should be next for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom