Collectors Figures, Pictures and Posters

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
As the previous thread has now exceeded 1,000 posts it has been closed so please continue in this thread.

Thanks

Will kick off the new thread with my Robocop Life Size Bust!

2df2e455.jpg

2e749e78.jpg

Zoinks! :eek:

How nice is that. Made me wanna say "B!tches leave!" straight away ;)

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

simanstormtrooperhelmet.jpg

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

Great looking helmet :smashin: Are they still available

Just got my Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 figure yesterday, just popped him in a temporary shelf as Batman & Joker will be going there next year.

ab777843.jpg

a2a32798.jpg

82e9034b.jpg

Decided to change the pose a bit, probably keep experimenting as the possibilities seem endless. I'm really glad I got this figure now as it looks a lot better in person.

7ed27cbb.jpg

f36c0b06.jpg

mm deceiving, The rock plinth/stand looks bigger in your pics compared to the SSC pics which is a plus :)

It's also two pieces which connect together, so you can have a small ledge if you want, quite solid and heavy too!

It's just under 6" in height so you will need at least an 18" gap if you want to display Spidey on top of it.

Just a little warning Check under Demon Batman Gauntlets. Mine had a little bit of moisture. I cleaned it off and put in some kitchen paper to stop full contact with the rubber.

Anyhows really digging Batman atm so time to display them proper :D

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Release day for Gears of War 3 and with it this piece.

gears1.jpg

gears2.jpg

gears3.jpg

gears4.jpg

gears5.jpg

gears6.jpg

Cog Medal and flag.

gears7.jpg

gears8.jpg

Now off to play the game!

Look what just turned up!
IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

Purchased from The Good The Bad And The Robots and turned up within 24hrs!! excellent service as usual, and highly recommended.

I am in total awe of this, and will post some more pictures later on, when I've had a play with him :)

Last edited:
Oh dear Leon looks amazing & the sheer amount of Accessories there is sooooo cool.

Look forward to some more pics...just need someone to custom make a Matilda now to go with him ;)

Viper,

Marcus statue looks fantastic.
I'm a little gutted as I had to cancel my order for the Epic edition...the PAL version of the game won't play on my Jpn 360 so couldn't justify buying it & then having to rebuy the Asian version of the game :(

In hindsight though I should have kept the order & just sold the game on to buy the Asian version.

Excuse me while I go slap myself silly for missing out on the Statue ;) lol

Neil

Just got these today. Galactus Bust with Silver Surfer.
Luke Skywalker PF and Princess pf There is a Bit damage to them but they still look great. Zombie is Mort Of The Dead. Sorry for the dodgy phone pics

Attachments

• image-2934225104.jpg
    image-2934225104.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 462
  • image-2956797656.jpg
    image-2956797656.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 466
  • image-2148805312.jpg
    image-2148805312.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 483
  • image-1577248419.jpg
    image-1577248419.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 448
  • image-2501757244.jpg
    image-2501757244.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 436
  • image-169990594.jpg
    image-169990594.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Great purchases guys!

Marcus statue looks fantastic.
I'm a little gutted as I had to cancel my order for the Epic edition...the PAL version of the game won't play on my Jpn 360 so couldn't justify buying it & then having to rebuy the Asian version of the game

Excuse me while I go slap myself silly for missing out on the Statue lol

darn, but if you just want the statue, there's a few on Ebay right now, will probably be for some time, plenty of time to decide.

I've had two items arrive this week

Hot Toys - Resident Evil Afterlife: Alice Figure

alice1.jpg

alice2.jpg

alice3.jpg

alice4.jpg

alice5.jpg

alice6.jpg

First4Figures - Zelda: Dark Link Statue

dlink1.jpg

dlink2.jpg

dlink3.jpg

dlink4.jpg

Nice new additions.:smashin:

When are you going to post some shots of your collection room with all your statues?:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom