Quantcast

Collectors Figures (Picture Heavy) - Part 3

Our Year

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't be concerned about not getting an immediate reply as they may not be online all day but keep an eye on new listings by them, if they list new things without getting back to you then it would be time to get annoyed

Other than the arm which looks like an easy and unnoticeable repair job being possible they look like they turned out very well and look quite nice in that quick video
yeah its nice apart from the arm lol
will post more tomorrow :)

Our Year

Distinguished Member
Hi,
You shouldn’t have to repair it.
I have arranged a replacement which will be with us on Tuesday
It won’t cost you anything to return it as we cover return shipping
The only thing I ask is if you ca return once you get the replacement please
Regards
Richard

cant say fairer than that

gam

Hi,
You shouldn’t have to repair it.
I have arranged a replacement which will be with us on Tuesday
It won’t cost you anything to return it as we cover return shipping
The only thing I ask is if you ca return once you get the replacement please
Regards
Richard

cant say fairer than that
Great to hear, it’s the exact best sort of reply that you could have hoped for :clap:

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
I can be sure that wont be all this year...... Star Destroyer is still a probably but I've also a maybe and a definetely on my lego wish list too plus of course whatever statues appear ;)
Lego is another slippery slope, but if you are intent on exploring that for a bit who am I to stop you? :D

You got there in the end, as I said before, just glad you got them and didn't end up with any regret by missing out while they were well priced
As always, the price was key for both. ;) Some good luck helped as well. No regrets with either piece. I love 'em. :thumbsup:

I mean seriously, what were they thinking? o_O

Well to be fair, there's lots of great views around me here :D
There sure is. :love: If you ever consider doing tours, I'd be interested. :):p

No worries, still have an eye out but nothing for really cheap so far
I suppose even Wally has a fan base. :D

On a shelf on his own or with a few others I don't think the colouring would be any issue at all, however I would have thought the smaller scale may be more of an issue for yourself
You are right, the scale could be a potential issue, but isn't Batspawn a little bigger than the normal releases?

I know what you mean..... there's always the internet though
Incognito mode helps as well, lol.

Yeah, Gentle Giant Darth Vader Bust which wasn't spotless either but it was more dust and natural dirt so it cleaned up not to bad and I still have on display today
Pleased you got one in the end and I think it's ace you still have him to this day.

Me too, just baffles me at times
Some people, eh? :rolleyes::suicide:

For up high? It would have to be a Hot Toys one but nothing really in particular at the minute....... its a wait and see if something comes up that I really want and would also display well up there
I wonder if they will do any more from the game your Spidey is based on?

Not really mainly due to the price of them, happy to have spidey hanging around on his own
A green or hob goblin could work, or Doc Oc. I'd still like to petition for Venom though. :D

Its more due to me already having him sitting above by pc monitor that I've been thinking on how to pose and mount him up there..... but yes, silly pose would be a given
Do you already have an HT Deadpool, or is this another figure you are referring to?

Why don't you have him hanging from the ceiling, upside down, in Spidey's line of sight, mooning him? Seems appropriate, lol. :laugh:

I'm sure there will be a few more designer series ones to come along over time that will make the plan go a little easier ;)
Oh yes. Next one drops around June time. ;)

Very true :devil:
:laugh:

I like it ok but not enough to buy..... for yourself, due to lack of space I'd be picturing more regular ones as the simialar bases could look better on display all together rather than having a random deluxe one in the middle of it
I agree. Other than my PF's, I am aiming for a more focused display. The more parity the better as far as I am concerned.

Me too, just remember to post about anything you see to give me some teasing ammo ;)
Will do...oh wait...:facepalm:

Very happy with both as they both turned out even better than I was expecting
Always nice when that happens. ;) They look fantastic in your pics, but they must be incredible in hand.

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Sorry I did see them, they look very cool too
Thanks man. :) Yeah, I'm really chuffed with them. It's nice to have some different characters in the collection as opposed to the normal three cash cows.

Ha ha will get them uploaded ASAP, nothing too exciting really
Could it be new figures, statues or transformers? Don't keep us in suspense. :p

Let's hope so, would be great to see in HD
Code Veronica seems ripe for the remake treatment too. Great game that.

Black one
I'd best get it setup first really...still sat in the box in the corner of the living room :blush::blush:
That doesn't surprise me one bit, lol. :laugh:

I used to but as my attention span isn't what it used to be I can't keep up with too many plot issues lol
Games are far more complex and involved these days, so forgetting certain plot points is easy done, especially when you can go for months between sessions.

Ah ok might try it for a bit anyway
I'm sure you'll enjoy it given how much of a fan of the series you are.

In other Gear news...I am on the last chapter for Gears 3 :)
So, have you completed it yet?

I was not prepared for what happened in Chapter 4 though :eek::(:(:(:(:(
Still not quite come to terms with it lol
I may not have played them, but I am familiar with certain plot points and I've got a good idea of what you are referring to. Quite the gut punch if you have been following the series from the beginning.

Now you're beginning to sound like me
I'm sure most gamers are the same. ;)

I did see that...we can only hope
I would rather they left it alone. They will clearly make a hash of it if their recent output is anything to go by.

Ah I remember now
Think I'm still to chicken to try it out lol
Try watching from behind the sofa. :D

Sorry I meant the Fist of the North Star 2D fighter that I mentioned on the PS2
I swear I'll dig the videos out now!
I forgot all about that, lol. Now that you've reminded me, I'll go have a look. Post any vids you like though. ;)

Trying so hard to find a way to go back & soon.
Absolutely loved it
We managed to return a few years after our first trip and although good, it felt a bit samey. We crammed in so much the first time we kind of covered the majority of attractions, but still it was great revisiting them again and the odd new ride here and there was cool.

Real life seems to have an annoying way of getting in the way lately
Yep, but it can't be helped and a lot of it needs to take precedence. It makes you appreciate the time you do get for your hobbies all the more though.

Sucks doesn't it :(
It does, but I am determined to get through them all. I was eyeing up Infinity War and Endgame on bluray just last night. :p

Same, he looks like an absolute stormer of a piece if they get him right
I'm waiting for in hand pics first, but I have got high hopes for him.

Something else, what I had been eyeing up is now out of stock
Will it likely come back in to stock? Which piece was it?

Say, did Sideshow ever get back to you regarding the Green Arrow PF you were mad keen on?

I expect everyone who has even looked at this thread & waited to see my collection on display is in the same position lol
Please give us something man before the next ice age, lol! :laugh:

Ha ha too true, still going to try somehow
If you really want it to happen, you always find a way. ;)

I know, hoping it doesn't come to it but at this rate it seems a waste to have it all there & never out on show :(
If I was in your situation these kind of thoughts would motivate me even more to get cracking with that display of yours. With everything to hand you could work out what works and what doesn't and perhaps use that process to decide which pieces, if any, you could let go. I know the whole project may seem overwhelming, but break it down and go at it bit by bit.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
To hazzard a guess..... oh yesssssss :laugh:
Ha ha I guess I ask for it really ;)

Gam said:
Bet you've made a space for your my little pony collection though ;)
Ha ha, Chloe would kill me if I didn't ;)

Gam said:
I'm sure :(

Have you everything in the attic now or is some still in storage
Most stuff is in the loft, just some left overs in storage now
Will be bringing that all back over the next few weeks too

Gam said:
Yeah
its easy to spot one thing and miss others
Once you see one thing that's where the eye is instantly drawn too & other little bits get overlooked

Gam said:
Cheers, still bringing a smile to my face looking up at him
I bet, have you thought about adding anymore of the other suits to the collection?
Like the Iron Spider ones & that Scarlet Spider version too.

Gam said:
I'll be disapointed in you if you don't at least get Huntress with her being on your wish list for so long
Ha ha so will I...might pre-order her this week actually

Gam said:
Suppose more important things than figures/statues, I'll be surprised if there isn't more things delayed this year
Absolutely, figures come & go, things far more important...oooh look us being all adult & caring ;)

Gam said:
Yeah ex head not doing anything for me either but I do like the regular.
Nope that idea of going for the Jester hood is just so out of place with the rest of the look

Gam said:
Having said that I had a load of rewards points just sitting for the last few years so stuck an order in with them direct last weekend........ but wish I'd waited as Forbidden Planet just put her up for pre-order at a good price
Same problem here, I only have just over £200 in rewards & trying desperately hard to use them but not sure whether to get something that fits in with what I already collect or go a little bit out there & get something different
Glad you ordered Harley though, think she'll be a good addition...did you go Exclusive anyway or just the reg?

Gam said:
Yeah seen it....... take the positive out of it as it will save you ££££ not getting it ;)
Ha ha I suppose but would have loved a Museum pose personally...seems such a waste :(

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks man. :) Yeah, I'm really chuffed with them. It's nice to have some different characters in the collection as opposed to the normal three cash cows.
Ha ha yeah, the same old few get tiring quickly these days.

Bemused One said:
Could it be new figures, statues or transformers? Don't keep us in suspense. :p
As the Meatloaf song goes - 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;) lol

Bemused One said:
Code Veronica seems ripe for the remake treatment too. Great game that.
Probably my 2nd favourite after Res 2 if I'm honest.

Bemused One said:
That doesn't surprise me one bit, lol. :laugh:
I'm nothing if not consistent ;)

Bemused One said:
Games are far more complex and involved these days, so forgetting certain plot points is easy done, especially when you can go for months between sessions.
Absolutely
It's why I rarely tackle anything that will be more involved than a 30 minute session

Bemused One said:
I'm sure you'll enjoy it given how much of a fan of the series you are.
Most likely but I might go back & try it after I've tackled 4 & 5

Bemused One said:
So, have you completed it yet?
Not quite, had a little break & been on Fifa & Injustice 2 for a bit.

Bemused One said:
I may not have played them, but I am familiar with certain plot points and I've got a good idea of what you are referring to. Quite the gut punch if you have been following the series from the beginning.
Yep certainly did me in for a little bit, I died a few times in the immediate aftermath as I wasn't focused on what I was doing.
Didn't expect it at all.

Bemused One said:
I'm sure most gamers are the same. ;)
Ha ha yeah I guess so, although I follow a pretty hardcore few on Twitter & they just seem to have no end of time to play games still.

Bemused One said:
I would rather they left it alone. They will clearly make a hash of it if their recent output is anything to go by.
Me too, will probably end up as a mobile tap game or something equally ridiculous

Bemused One said:
Try watching from behind the sofa. :D
Lol sounds like an idea.

Bemused One said:
I forgot all about that, lol. Now that you've reminded me, I'll go have a look. Post any vids you like though. ;)
Ha ha I'll try...I promise.

Bemused One said:
We managed to return a few years after our first trip and although good, it felt a bit samey. We crammed in so much the first time we kind of covered the majority of attractions, but still it was great revisiting them again and the odd new ride here and there was cool.
Yeah I get what you mean, although I certainly wouldn't be upset with trying it every year ;) lol

Bemused One said:
Yep, but it can't be helped and a lot of it needs to take precedence. It makes you appreciate the time you do get for your hobbies all the more though.
Well if I ever get round to enjoying it I'll let you know ;) lol

Bemused One said:
It does, but I am determined to get through them all. I was eyeing up Infinity War and Endgame on bluray just last night. :p
Ha ha I'm still trying to get round to them
I did manage to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom last weekend though & really enjoyed that.

Bemused One said:
I'm waiting for in hand pics first, but I have got high hopes for him.
Yeah think after the issues with my Throne one I'll be waiting for in hand feedback first

Bemused One said:
Will it likely come back in to stock? Which piece was it?
Well there were 3 I had my eye on all 1/6th Scale...

Court of the Dead: Kier
Dream EX TMNT Raphael
Three A Full Metal Alchemist twin pack

Raph & FMA are both out of stock...don't expect Raph to come back in now, FMA might turn up once general stock starts hitting other stores
Kier has come back in but with shipping & potential customs she's no cheaper than ordering from a UK store now, pre-order price was much more reasonable

We'll see though

Bemused One said:
Say, did Sideshow ever get back to you regarding the Green Arrow PF you were mad keen on?
No nothing
Obviously got on there later than I thought.

Bemused One said:
Please give us something man before the next ice age, lol! :laugh:
Ha ha I am trying...I promise

Bemused One said:
If I was in your situation these kind of thoughts would motivate me even more to get cracking with that display of yours. With everything to hand you could work out what works and what doesn't and perhaps use that process to decide which pieces, if any, you could let go. I know the whole project may seem overwhelming, but break it down and go at it bit by bit.
Oh the plan has always been a bit at a time & to try to take pictures as I go for prosperities sake & so I can blog it all at some point
I am dying to get stuff sorted as you know

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Well to avoid keeping you all in suspense here at last are my Christmas gets

First up the figures couple of cheap domestic releases from Chloe & another 3rd party release to help towards finishing the Stunticons combiner - Menasor

Next up is a coffee table book featuring all the artwork used on Transformers toy boxes throughout all of Generation one & it is glorious such stunning art back then

Not much but at least it's something :)

Neil

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Ha ha yeah, the same old few get tiring quickly these days.
We've got a new Harley and there are at least two other Batman statues upcoming from the Designer Series line this year. :rolleyes: Batgirl, Redhood and Nightwing were such a refreshing change. I'm desperate for some villains.

As the Meatloaf song goes - 2 out of 3 ain't bad ;) lol
I've just saw the pics. A nice little haul there. :smashin: The coffee table book is especially stunning. Love that artwork.

Probably my 2nd favourite after Res 2 if I'm honest.
I'm sure it's only a matter of time. ;)

I'm nothing if not consistent ;)
You are that. :D

Absolutely
It's why I rarely tackle anything that will be more involved than a 30 minute session
I need an hour at the very least. :p

Most likely but I might go back & try it after I've tackled 4 & 5
Just one more for the backlog. ;)

Not quite, had a little break & been on Fifa & Injustice 2 for a bit.
Ah nice, changing it up a bit. Injustice 2 looks great fun. Who is your favourite character?

Yep certainly did me in for a little bit, I died a few times in the immediate aftermath as I wasn't focused on what I was doing.
Didn't expect it at all.
It's funny how you get attached to video game characters, isn't it? It just proves video games are an effective story telling genre.

Ha ha yeah I guess so, although I follow a pretty hardcore few on Twitter & they just seem to have no end of time to play games still.
Do they have regualr jobs too, or do it professionally?

Me too, will probably end up as a mobile tap game or something equally ridiculous
Just the thought of that gives me shivvers and not the good kind.

Lol sounds like an idea.
If anything, it reminds you how good the franchise was.

Ha ha I'll try...I promise.
We've been here before, haven't we? Lol!

Yeah I get what you mean, although I certainly wouldn't be upset with trying it every year ;) lol
I'm not sure I could handle so much awesome every year. I'd be well up for trying though. :cool:

Well if I ever get round to enjoying it I'll let you know ;) lol

Ha ha I'm still trying to get round to them
I did manage to watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom last weekend though & really enjoyed that.
I'm beginning to wonder who will get to see Endgame first. :p

JP: Fallen Kingdom is another on my 'still to view' list. In fact I haven't even saw Jurassic World all the way through. :blush:

Yeah think after the issues with my Throne one I'll be waiting for in hand feedback first
Please post any pics that you come across as I don't really frequent the Sideshow forums and the like.

Well there were 3 I had my eye on all 1/6th Scale...

Court of the Dead: Kier
Dream EX TMNT Raphael
Three A Full Metal Alchemist twin pack

Raph & FMA are both out of stock...don't expect Raph to come back in now, FMA might turn up once general stock starts hitting other stores
Kier has come back in but with shipping & potential customs she's no cheaper than ordering from a UK store now, pre-order price was much more reasonable

We'll see though
I had to look all of them up.

Kier is a stunner. She definitely has a skeletor vibe going on when she has the mask on.

I'm a huge turtle fan and had no idea these Dream EX figures even existed and at my preferred scale! I would have been sorely tempted to break my statues only policy had I known about them earlier.

Question. Have Leo, Donnie and Mikey been released already? Is Raph the last of the four to be released?

Is it the Alphonse and Edward Elric set you were looking at?

No nothing
Obviously got on there later than I thought.
Gutted for you. :(

Ha ha I am trying...I promise
:D

Oh the plan has always been a bit at a time & to try to take pictures as I go for prosperities sake & so I can blog it all at some point
I am dying to get stuff sorted as you know

Neil
Execute plan, stage one. Engage! :laugh:

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
We've got a new Harley and there are at least two other Batman statues upcoming from the Designer Series line this year. :rolleyes: Batgirl, Redhood and Nightwing were such a refreshing change. I'm desperate for some villains.
Unless it's Harley, Ivy or Catwoman you are mostly out of luck with any villains coming your way
Seems like they are only ever interested in the usual cash cows.

Bemused One said:
I've just saw the pics. A nice little haul there. :smashin: The coffee table book is especially stunning. Love that artwork.
Thanks man.
Yeah love the book, takes me back to seeing the boxes stacked high on the Toys R Us shelves & just staring for hours trying to make up my mind who I wanted next.

Bemused One said:
I'm sure it's only a matter of time. ;)
Hope so

Bemused One said:
You are that. :D
I try not to disappoint my fans ;)

Bemused One said:
I need an hour at the very least. :p
I manage on what I can get away with

Bemused One said:
Just one more for the backlog. ;)
Ha ha one of these days the backlog is going to get started.

Bemused One said:
Ah nice, changing it up a bit. Injustice 2 looks great fun. Who is your favourite character?
Injustice 2 is great
Don't really have a fave character, I'm playing through the story campaign so I'm just whichever character you need to be at that time & as it's only for a chapter or 2 you never really get to grips or build a foundation with them

Bemused One said:
It's funny how you get attached to video game characters, isn't it? It just proves video games are an effective story telling genre.
Absolutely & they really managed something special with the story in these games.
The books really help flesh it all out as well.

Bemused One said:
Do they have regualr jobs too, or do it professionally?
Nope all have regular jobs too.
I'm amazed they have the time

Bemused One said:
Just the thought of that gives me shivvers and not the good kind.
Yeah I agree with you there

Bemused One said:
If anything, it reminds you how good the franchise was.
I definitely need to see the trailer

Bemused One said:
We've been here before, haven't we? Lol!
Sadly yes lol

Bemused One said:
I'm not sure I could handle so much awesome every year. I'd be well up for trying though. :cool:
I'd certainly be up for the challenge lol

Bemused One said:
I'm beginning to wonder who will get to see Endgame first. :p
Probably you lol

Bemused One said:
JP: Fallen Kingdom is another on my 'still to view' list. In fact I haven't even saw Jurassic World all the way through. :blush:
It's really good, well worth your time

Bemused One said:
Please post any pics that you come across as I don't really frequent the Sideshow forums and the like.
Will do :)

Bemused One said:
I had to look all of them up.
Yeah not your usual types of figures lol

Bemused One said:
Kier is a stunner. She definitely has a skeletor vibe going on when she has the mask on.
Always wanted the Premium Format statue but never got her & now they are producing the 1/6 scale figures it might be my way to get into the line properly

Bemused One said:
I'm a huge turtle fan and had no idea these Dream EX figures even existed and at my preferred scale! I would have been sorely tempted to break my statues only policy had I known about them earlier.
The figures are seriously amazing & have been really well received

Bemused One said:
Question. Have Leo, Donnie and Mikey been released already? Is Raph the last of the four to be released?
Sadly yes & they are long out of stock
Raph & Leo have both recently been re-released which is why I was trying to pick up Raph again
Leo is still in stock on KGHobby

No news on Mikey & Donnie getting re-released though & now that Raph has gone out of stock again I can't see him coming back in again :(

Bemused One said:
Is it the Alphonse and Edward Elric set you were looking at?
Yeah 2 pack is the only way to go for them, need the pair

Bemused One said:
Gutted for you. :(
I can still get the Reg but the EX was the only one I really wanted, the classic Portrait is the GA I know & love

Bemused One said:
Execute plan, stage one. Engage! :laugh:
I am trying to "Make it so" ;) :laugh::laugh:

Neil

gam

Lego is another slippery slope, but if you are intent on exploring that for a bit who am I to stop you? :D
Space is the biggest issue but yeah, I will be getting some more sets in the future. Two probably/maybes on the list now as the definite one has been bought and arrived yesturday, will post a few pics once its built........ I'm sure @Our Year will love it :rotfl:

As always, the price was key for both. ;) Some good luck helped as well. No regrets with either piece. I love 'em. :thumbsup:
Glad to hear, you never come accross as someone silly enough to overpay for these things but as we've said before you always appreciate them more when you get them for a good price

I mean seriously, what were they thinking? o_O
Tarman is all I can see

There sure is. :love: If you ever consider doing tours, I'd be interested. :):p
It's just a pity I'm a bit out of the way with the irish sea inbetween

You are right, the scale could be a potential issue, but isn't Batspawn a little bigger than the normal releases?
Scale is the same but I suppose there is a bit more to the cloak to make it a little bigger looking. Either way you should stick to what pleases yourself,

For me one or two that size in front of your DS ones or even on there own on another shelf would look ok but as you've had some in the past and didn't like the scale that much you may be best to skip them and stick to your prefered designer series line

BTW they have just announced a 'Clown Prince Of Crime Line' similar to the Batman B&W and Harley RW&B lines but in full colour with the Joker instead. A Brian Bolland one and re-paints of the Jim Lee and Lee Bermejo ones from the Batman B&W line which may appeal to @Soundwave are the first announced...... personally prefer the B&W versions from what I've seen so far

Incognito mode helps as well, lol.
Thats what you really need the makup brush for though ;)

Pleased you got one in the end and I think it's ace you still have him to this day.
I had a lot of mini busts at one time as they were one of the things that got me into collecting but have trimmed them well down over the years but Star Wars wise I still have about a dozen of the main ones and a dozen or so OT sand/storm troopers..... wouldn't have been right if Vader wasn't one of them

I wonder if they will do any more from the game your Spidey is based on?
There is a few being or have been done of them already but that was the one that I wanted as its the one I remember most from playing the game

A green or hob goblin could work, or Doc Oc. I'd still like to petition for Venom though. :D
I could see any of them working up high with Spidey if they made them but the characters wouldn't be meaningfull/appealing enough to me to splash the guts of £300 on

Do you already have an HT Deadpool, or is this another figure you are referring to?

Why don't you have him hanging from the ceiling, upside down, in Spidey's line of sight, mooning him? Seems appropriate, lol. :laugh:
Yep, have had the first movie version of him above my pc for a number of years now hence why I have been thinking mainly of physically how to get him up there with a pose that I'd be happy with..... was even thinking about it long before spiderman came along
HT Deadpool 4.JPG

Oh yes. Next one drops around June time. ;)
hmmm...... nothing sticks out, Harley and a couple of Batman's near that time in the DS line and that B&W Batman is not far off then but bar that I'm stuck unless its something in a different line

I agree. Other than my PF's, I am aiming for a more focused display. The more parity the better as far as I am concerned.
That ships sailed long long ago here...... but focused displays do look great and with very limited space it's the best way to go

Will do...oh wait...:facepalm:
dang, nearly got him :(

Always nice when that happens. ;) They look fantastic in your pics, but they must be incredible in hand.
Both very clean paintwork so look great

Ha ha I guess I ask for it really ;)
:thumbsup:

Ha ha, Chloe would kill me if I didn't ;)
Yes 'Chloe' would :D

Most stuff is in the loft, just some left overs in storage now
Will be bringing that all back over the next few weeks too
Then sort them out by christmas? ;)

Once you see one thing that's where the eye is instantly drawn too & other little bits get overlooked
Very true..... there would be a pun there for the eyes if this was a sideshow piece

I bet, have you thought about adding anymore of the other suits to the collection?
Like the Iron Spider ones & that Scarlet Spider version too.
As I was mentioning to @Bemused One above, the advanced suit is the one I remember most from playing the game so like the villians I haven't really thought about any other versions of him either....... would never completely rule anything out though its just very unlikely to happen

Ha ha so will I...might pre-order her this week actually
So did you?

Talking of Bombshells, Holiday varient of Ivy now being teased, not sure I like it or not. Batgirl is the only holiday one that has worked perfectly so far in that line

Nope that idea of going for the Jester hood is just so out of place with the rest of the look
My thoughts exactly, head looks great on the close up but just wrong on the statue

Same problem here, I only have just over £200 in rewards & trying desperately hard to use them but not sure whether to get something that fits in with what I already collect or go a little bit out there & get something different
Weeelllll, any brown box would 'fit' in perfectly with your others :p;)

Rather than getting something thats tempting your probably best waiting 'till something comes along that really grabs you. You can be sure if you use them on a like, something you will love will be announced within weeks of using your rewards

Glad you ordered Harley though, think she'll be a good addition...did you go Exclusive anyway or just the reg?
Yeah went with the ex out of habit but would have been happy getting the reg from FP if they had put it up for order a little quicker at that price

Ha ha I suppose but would have loved a Museum pose personally...seems such a waste :(

Neil
I know what you mean, I've similar preferences although the odd action pose can work on its own or with a companion piece mostly given the choice a museum pose usually looks better on display with others

Does the tweeterhead Robin not appeal to you?

gam

Our Year

Distinguished Member
So happy to hear you got the replacement in one piece, sounds like a real positive experience in the end with the seller sorting things out so quickly :thumbsup:

Looks great too, you must be happy with them...... suicide squad Harley especially in the backround of the second pic looks to be either enjoying the view or planning something mean on them :laugh:
shes gonna break ivys arm lol

im very happy would easily used and recommend them

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Yes 'Chloe' would :D
Yes definitely Chloe :blush::rotfl::rotfl:

Gam said:
Then sort them out by christmas? ;)
Definitely...202X ;):laugh::laugh:

Gam said:
Very true..... there would be a pun there for the eyes if this was a sideshow piece
I "SEE" what you did there ;) :laugh:

Gam said:
As I was mentioning to @Bemused One above, the advanced suit is the one I remember most from playing the game so like the villians I haven't really thought about any other versions of him either....... would never completely rule anything out though its just very unlikely to happen
I have the game sat at home next to my still boxed PS4 Pro...I really should start getting it unpacked & play the bloody thing.

Gam said:
So did you?
I haven't yet, just had some paypal money from a sale which will cover the deposit so going to get her ordered & maybe something else too.

Gam said:
Talking of Bombshells, Holiday varient of Ivy now being teased, not sure I like it or not. Batgirl is the only holiday one that has worked perfectly so far in that line
I saw the sculpt yesterday actually, will wait for a painted prototype to appear & then make my mind up but I won't say no...she could turn out great.

Gam said:
My thoughts exactly, head looks great on the close up but just wrong on the statue
Yeah it just seems so weird.
A variant of the unmasked head would have been much better.

Gam said:
Weeelllll, any brown box would 'fit' in perfectly with your others :p;)
HEY!!!
I'll have you know many of my boxes are quite colourful up there now ;) lol
But yes I see what you mean :p:p

Gam said:
Rather than getting something thats tempting your probably best waiting 'till something comes along that really grabs you. You can be sure if you use them on a like, something you will love will be announced within weeks of using your rewards
It's really hard at the moment as there is so much on Sideshow that I would really love to own but having one means more needed to go with it, if it's not from a line I already collect.
For Example the new Star Wars Asajj Ventress Mythos statue is glorious but I would really need another Star Wars piece to go with her.
The Kier 1/6th figure is another & then I'd need the Gethsemoni one to go with her
And it just keeps going lol

Gam said:
Yeah went with the ex out of habit but would have been happy getting the reg from FP if they had put it up for order a little quicker at that price
Ah was there a big difference in the FP price?
I know the EX isn't great but like you for the extra £10-£20 it just makes sense...even if it only ever stays in the box

Gam said:
I know what you mean, I've similar preferences although the odd action pose can work on its own or with a companion piece mostly given the choice a museum pose usually looks better on display with others
Yeah I think if I already had the action poses I'd be happy with the idea but I've got Museum pos Bats, Joker, Harley & Ivy so sticking a random jumpy Robin in the mix would throw it all off :(
Bloody Sideshow sodding everything up!

Gam said:
Does the tweeterhead Robin not appeal to you?
He does but smaller scale & then I'd need the companion Batman as well (although the pair together probably same price as Robin on his own anyway ;)

Food for thought I guess

Neil

gam

Yes definitely Chloe :blush::rotfl::rotfl:
yeah yeah, we believe you 🦄

Definitely...202X ;):laugh::laugh:
suppose christmas of what year is another matter ;)

I "SEE" what you did there ;) :laugh:

I have the game sat at home next to my still boxed PS4 Pro...I really should start getting it unpacked & play the bloody thing.
I can't talk as I don't think my PS4 has been switched on since I completed it just after it was released, really enjoyed it though as its the sorta game that I like

I haven't yet, just had some paypal money from a sale which will cover the deposit so going to get her ordered & maybe something else too.
:smashin:

I saw the sculpt yesterday actually, will wait for a painted prototype to appear & then make my mind up but I won't say no...she could turn out great.
Think it was NY toy fair last week, it was a pic of the painted version that I saw but not sure that she suits the red and white outfit

Theres also another Bombshells couple statue, Green Arrow and Black Canary but she's not anywhere near as nice as the individual version IMO unless they redo the sculpt........ I really need to start bookmarking these pics when I come accross them when browsing on the ipad as I never seem to be able to find them again

Yeah it just seems so weird.
A variant of the unmasked head would have been much better.
It would have indeed, or even switchout arms or a seperate accessory could have worked better

HEY!!!
I'll have you know many of my boxes are quite colourful up there now ;) lol
But yes I see what you mean :p:p
but more importantly, have you plenty of space left for more?

It's really hard at the moment as there is so much on Sideshow that I would really love to own but having one means more needed to go with it, if it's not from a line I already collect.
For Example the new Star Wars Asajj Ventress Mythos statue is glorious but I would really need another Star Wars piece to go with her.
The Kier 1/6th figure is another & then I'd need the Gethsemoni one to go with her
And it just keeps going lol
Yeah there's always plenty of great looking wants all the time but with so much its best to be choosy as there will always be the odd almost a must one that comes along every now and then, I'd have thought Green Arrow ex would fall into the catagory for yourself if the pre-order timing had have been better for you

Ah was there a big difference in the FP price?
Yeah, surprisingly a fair bit as they are usually more expensive than everywhere else. This time shes 'only' (lol) £515 delivered there instead of nearer £575 at collectiblesdirect and I'm expecting it to be similar to that from sideshow but at least a whack of rewards points will reduce that a bit and I'll get it a bit earlier

I know the EX isn't great but like you for the extra £10-£20 it just makes sense...even if it only ever stays in the box
I have the same illogical thinking...... I have a hatless Indiana Jones PF exclusive head in a box to prove it, one of the worst exclusives ever IMO

Yeah I think if I already had the action poses I'd be happy with the idea but I've got Museum pos Bats, Joker, Harley & Ivy so sticking a random jumpy Robin in the mix would throw it all off :(
Bloody Sideshow sodding everything up!
Yeah, displayed with them he would look well out off place

You never know they may actually do a museum pose of him some time in the future as there seems to be no pattern to how sideshow are picking what to do next.

He does but smaller scale & then I'd need the companion Batman as well (although the pair together probably same price as Robin on his own anyway ;)

Food for thought I guess

Neil
.....and then after them two you'd need their..... yep I can see the slope clearly now

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
yeah yeah, we believe you 🦄
I have no idea what you mean.

5rhor.jpg

Gam said:
suppose christmas of what year is another matter ;)
Lol obviously ;)

Gam said:
I can't talk as I don't think my PS4 has been switched on since I completed it just after it was released, really enjoyed it though as its the sorta game that I like
I think I'll love it, just haven't gotten round to grabbing a long enough HDMI cable yet to reach to the Soundbar lol
Maybe I should just unplug the Xbox One & use that one that's already connected lol

Gam said:
Think it was NY toy fair last week, it was a pic of the painted version that I saw but not sure that she suits the red and white outfit
I googled that last night & can see it coloured now...see what you mean, not sure the colours work.

Gam said:
Theres also another Bombshells couple statue, Green Arrow and Black Canary but she's not anywhere near as nice as the individual version IMO unless they redo the sculpt........ I really need to start bookmarking these pics when I come accross them when browsing on the ipad as I never seem to be able to find them again
Saw that one too, really not feeling the whole thing, as you said Canary looks off & not really my thing at all.

Speaking of New DC stuff did you see the new B&W announcements?
Had a few but these stood out to me...

Toy-Fair-2020-DC-Direct-048.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-DC-Direct-049.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-DC-Direct-051.jpg

Also have you seen a colour version the Lee Bermejo B&W Joker is coming...

Toy-Fair-2020-DC-Direct-066.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-DC-Direct-067.jpg

I think that looks pretty sweet

Gam said:
It would have indeed, or even switchout arms or a seperate accessory could have worked better
Seem like they didn't really think it through & just assumed that everyone would want a classic Jester head, which would be fine...if any of the costume resembled the jester style lol

Gam said:
but more importantly, have you plenty of space left for more?
At the moment ;)

Gam said:
Yeah there's always plenty of great looking wants all the time but with so much its best to be choosy as there will always be the odd almost a must one that comes along every now and then, I'd have thought Green Arrow ex would fall into the category for yourself if the pre-order timing had have been better for you
ha ha yeah I would be happy with EVERYTHING
Agree the Green Arrow should have been what my RP went on but things conspired & I just took too long.

Here's my current list of wants that all fit in with my current collections so might be where the RP head too.
These are all within my RP range & all I'd have to pay would be Shipping & VAT...

Then stuff that I like but I don't have anything to go with them (still within RP budget + shipping/VAT)...

Then there is Expensive stuff that I need to add a significant amount to plus all the other gubbins & again stuff I collect or have a serious interest in first...

Then We have the stuff that would be the start of new collections & would need companion pieces...

And so on
All of that is also ignoring the fact that I still want a Prime 1 piece lol

Gam said:
Yeah, surprisingly a fair bit as they are usually more expensive than everywhere else. This time shes 'only' (lol) £515 delivered there instead of nearer £575 at collectiblesdirect and I'm expecting it to be similar to that from sideshow but at least a whack of rewards points will reduce that a bit and I'll get it a bit earlier
Wow that's surprising.
Might start looking at them for a few ideas now

Gam said:
I have the same illogical thinking...... I have a hatless Indiana Jones PF exclusive head in a box to prove it, one of the worst exclusives ever IMO
Ha ha it's the collector in us
As soon as we see Exclusive it's a must have ;) lol

Gam said:
Yeah, displayed with them he would look well out off place
Totally, such a shame

Gam said:
You never know they may actually do a museum pose of him some time in the future as there seems to be no pattern to how sideshow are picking what to do next.
I won't hold up much hope but we may get lucky, you never know anything with this game...especially where Sideshow are concerned

Gam said:
.....and then after them two you'd need their..... yep I can see the slope clearly now
You see, I already knew how this would go ;) lol
Batgirl would have been a must really...she is designed to fit with Batman & Robin as a total display
Also their Green Lantern is bloody impressive too...oh look now you've started me off.
Dammit!!! ;) lol

Neil

Trending threads

Top Bottom