Collectors Figures (Picture Heavy) - Part 3

gam

Yeah it's the start of a line based on the art of Chris Sanders
Looking forward to seeing what comes next
I do like the look of it and its the sorta one in the past I would have ordered, I'll try settle myself for your pics if you order her

...........and then probably get the tape measure out and see where I can put one :laugh:

I reckon you'll be fine...only a couple of weeks before season 2 starts...I better get on to Season 1 ;)
I've used them a number of times now but have never really pre-ordered from CDUK (once I think for a Lara Croft) but with the price difference I may make an exception this time as theres no ex with sideshow for it

If it doesn't happen there is always loads of time to get an order in with sideshow

Have you got Disney+, if you do its worth the watch and if you don't then wait until the 2nd series and maybe a marvel one is up on it then get it, it is worth a watch

I like them but like you I don't really get on with poseable capes I'd be forever futzing it & still never be happy with the damn thing
I still prefer a museum pose so I'm happy with my one but never stop checking them out...just in case ;)
Thats the same with me with capes and then irratation sets in.

The Keaton Batman one is the closest I've came to getting one in the past, I think its a similar pose to the one you have?

Saw all your pics, will reply to them all properly later but Huntress is a beauty.
I feel the wallet twitching as we speak ;)
Dc direct bombshells statue the huntress - 26cm | eBay :hiya:

Ha ha I'm sure I could make do ;)
He was but I just couldn't get the £800 together for him
Yeah he was 1/4 scale but in an Action pose so might have been ok with the 1/3 scale Thor
Lol yes the boxes would have looked glorious & no doubt would have involved a hernia getting them in the loft ;)
Prices are extreme to say the least but boy do they look good

As for the hernia, pro-tip, unbox and display the things and take the empty boxes to the loft........... says the guy with most of his collection in the loft lol

Ha ha I haven't bothered for years now but that's mostly just because my cars have recently become just means of getting from A to B with Chloe but as she's getting bigger & more careful I'm in the market for something a bit nicer & vow I'll take better care of it
Maintaining them is something I've always enjoyed doing but then I don't do big miles so it isn't that much hard work to do.

Best not to take everyhing that people say to do as a must as although most of it will get better results I always think 'must' or 'have to' can be too strong a word for a daily driver...... minimum, wash regularly then polish and seal or wax every now and then, then everything else can be added to if you want to spend more time to get better results over time........ if you try and do everything from the start then I can almost guarantee you'll not keep doing it

ps nowadays I can spend a couple of days doing the full works once a year, usually around easter, which would be a bit overkill for most people but then its just wash and maintain the rest of the year and both mine and my dad's cars often get commented on from starangers which is gratifying

Ha ha yeah not going to be fun
All part of the hobby :laugh:

Ha ha, we'll see ;)
oh, one in the works?

Liked????
I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :laugh::p:p
.....and wheres that ignore user button :laugh:

seriously though, have you seen the price that one sells for on ebay when he comes up....... somehow over £300 a few times :eek:

It is a shame but as you said their loss is Iron Studios gain ;) lol
One thing about this hobby is there is always something coming up to keep us going

Opps lol
Been looking & trying to decide where to start
Page 1 is a good place :lesson::p

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Lol I saw it ;)
I can't help myself lol

Yeah vey much think Lego is like that...amazing stuff but hard to justify with everything else
I do want a few Star Wars ones at the moment though lol
Literly just had an idea while typing here......... Batwing in cabinet behind Batman PF, wheres the tape measure :suicide:

I've got the my main want in the MF but will anything else as a case by case basis....... after building the Batmobile I would love them to do a similar Back to the Future Delorean

Ha ha this could go a bit wrong quickly ;)
Par for the course lol Main reason I'm not touching the MCU battle scene ones or trying to get the odd MCU Hot Toys one that would need some company....... well don't have to tell you about that ;)

Speaking of getting carried away have you seen the new Black Canary Premium Format shown at NYCC this week?
I did indeed, not sure about it to be honest. Mostly like but not getting that wow factor like I did earlier on in the year with Starfire or of course Miss Quinn

Also the new Poison Ivy Tweeterhead statue.
That's another line you could look at...similar to the Iron Studios stuff just a bit dearer :(

Neil
Not keen on that one at all for some reason. Did like their muddy Batman (that was them wasn't it) but nothing else has got me tempted although there Green Lantern with a great base did stick in the memory (again if I'm thinking of the right company, theres that many to keep track of these days)

Dear good she looks freaking amazing
The pose & desgn are everything you could want & the group shot is unreal.
Makes me sad I gave up on them :(
So come on now the line has practically drawn to a close what's your fave one or failing that top 3?
She does look great as most of them have in this line, the closed eyes is maybe the only thing I would think about changing about her and even then open eyes may not be an improvement

Theres still some of the ones you missed out on coming up on ebay and amazon at not exteme prices...... at least with the apparent end of the line it may make them easier to justify picking them up with a light at the end of the tunnel sorta situation

Top 3, pfft, hmmm, of the top of my head
Don't want to count the Deluxe Harley or Wonder Woman ones so just looking at the main line ones......
Batwoman black version, not the red variant would be one as it was the one that eventually pushed me very hard of the fence
Hawkgirl is another
and Katanna, Raven, Jessie Quick, Death or.......... how can I pick just three :mad:

Wow you aren't hanging back with the Iron Studio purchases are you ;)
She looks great, so are you getting more from the DC line up?
Won't rule out any movie based ones and Batman Dark Knight Deluxe will likely be one when its released. I'll pass on the comic ones and apart from Harley I don't need the game ones as in my mind I have them covered with the DC Direct versions and I'd likely get carried away trying to play catch up to complete the set

Ha ha was only a matter of time
She looks great & they make a fain pair...the statues I mean...you filthy bugger ;)
Hopefully she wasn't too pricey?
Less than most of the ones I had seen so happy enough with the price and it was too easy for me to click on amazon when its shipped by amazon...... had the page in my wishlist for months and couldn't believe when it popped up a day or two after mentioning I still had half an eye out for one

Well another fine set of additions to your line ups buddy, congrats on them, they all look fantastic

Neil
Cheers :smashin:

I think I need to slow down a touch again lol

gam

Yeah was the DC Direct Clown Prince one.
With the quality of most of your other ones that one might have been out of place as I said above the final production quality could have went either way so being cancelled may work out for you in the long run

I believe I've seen it , I like the Koto one too, would love some pics!!
Its very similar to the Koto one but from the pics I've seen the Designer Series one is much much better quality wise.

I have a couple of the designer series ones and as I mentioned above, they are punching well above there price point.... I'm sure @Bemused One would concur as he has a good few of them

If you do go looking one thing to look out for is that there is an identical looking mini version the similar size to the B&W range, the full size one is 1/6 scale so similar size to Hot Toys figures

I'm sure when he comes on @Bemused One will be happy to share a few pics of his again

Don't start one has just appeared!:(
Of course one has :laugh:

......but has one (or more) just been bought is the question :devil:

Our Year

Distinguished Member
Very nice, that ones been on my maybe list and looking at how she turned out it may be moving up to want list very soon

Congrats on the pickup :thumbsup:

Where did you get her if you don't mind me asking, pre-order?...... all the latest DC Direct ones seem to be very scarce in the UK on ebay

I'm with you in that you can't have too much Harley, although DC have been testing that theory for a while now

But I thought you would have had more of them than that for some reason..... still a healthy number by anyones standards :smashin:
zavvi with 10% off :)

no where to put them all tbh and there are just too many

carlosv1

.....but has one (or more) just been bought is the question :devil:
Not..YET!!
Problem is I have three big ones on the way, x2 Jokers and Mandalorian Scout Trooper and my current two are in the loft so finding I'm trying to scratch that itch.
But need to be sensible have an Xbox Series X on order and will have to see what games are released that I fancy etc .(Gonna TRY and leave Cyberpunk until the Series X update hits for instance)

gam

zavvi with 10% off :)
Nice :smashin:

I never think of them with these things. Who do they use as a courier for statues, still from guernsey via royal mail?

no where to put them all tbh and there are just too many
Fair enough with no where to put them but can you ever have too many Harleys? :laugh:

hmmm, so where's the Prime 1 one for going lol

gam

Not..YET!!
Problem is I have three big ones on the way, x2 Jokers and Mandalorian Scout Trooper and my current two are in the loft so finding I'm trying to scratch that itch.
But need to be sensible have an Xbox Series X on order and will have to see what games are released that I fancy etc .(Gonna TRY and leave Cyberpunk until the Series X update hits for instance)
sensible? does not compute :confused:

But yeah, it can be very easy to get carried away with these things so stepping back and thinking about them isn't the worst idea. There will always be plenty of others to choose from.

Jealous on the Xbox as I missed out on the pre-order, hoping for more to go on sale sooner rather than later

gam

this came via the states
Interesting, is there Any customs fees or are they paid upfront by zavvi?

.....and do they supply tracking info? Was thinking of ordering a Batman b&w statue from them

the Prime 1 ive no bloody clue lol
lol must be getting close to shipping time now

does your other half know its coming and the size of it...... don't think you'll be able to sneak it into the house

Last edited:

Our Year

Distinguished Member
Any customs fees or paid upfront by zavvi?

lol must be getting close to shipping time now

does your other half know its coming and the size of it...... don't think you'll be able to sneak it into the house
Last payment this month
But I bet it's delayed due to covid
She does and said as long as it's not in the way she doesn't care lol

gam

Last payment this month
But I bet it's delayed due to covid
She does and said as long as it's not in the way she doesn't care lol
Not much longer to wait, you must be getting exited now?

Stated as oct-jan on sideshows site so doesn't look like too much of a delay, I'm looking forward to getting very jealous viewing your pics

ps with the size of it how in earth is it not going to be in the way lol

gam

ohh i can wait i just need to make space
Typo? surely you can’t wait and want it as soon as possible?

Hope you can find somewhere to keep it on display when she arrives

I’m still wandering about in hope with a tape measure here but not even coming close for enough space anywhere..... hoping for a bit more luck for the Arkham one you posted about the other week

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I do like the look of it and its the sorta one in the past I would have ordered, I'll try settle myself for your pics if you order her

...........and then probably get the tape measure out and see where I can put one :laugh:
Lol lets never say never with you then ;)
I see there was another teased at NYCC this one though won't be joining her if I do grab her...it's a devil in a similar style but she is topless so has her wares on show & generally not appropriate
Shame as the line could be fun to collect.

Gam said:
I've used them a number of times now but have never really pre-ordered from CDUK (once I think for a Lara Croft) but with the price difference I may make an exception this time as theres no ex with sideshow for it

If it doesn't happen there is always loads of time to get an order in with sideshow
Yeah I think you should be ok to at least wait it out a bit longer
Unlike with the Deluxe Hot Toys...think that is going to be a future grail if I'm honest

Gam said:
Have you got Disney+, if you do its worth the watch and if you don't then wait until the 2nd series and maybe a marvel one is up on it then get it, it is worth a watch
Yeah I do, actually got it basically just for the Mandalorian...but have failed at trying to find time to watch it ;) lol

Gam said:
Thats the same with me with capes and then irratation sets in.
Lol same, just want easy posing for my statues please :)

Gam said:
The Keaton Batman one is the closest I've came to getting one in the past, I think its a similar pose to the one you have?
Yeah I think so, that is a tasty looking statue though

Gam said:
Tee hee...thanks ;)

Gam said:
Prices are extreme to say the least but boy do they look good
Indeed, just need the Lottery Set for Life Numbers to come in & I'd be on a shopping spree like no other ;)

Gam said:
As for the hernia, pro-tip, unbox and display the things and take the empty boxes to the loft........... says the guy with most of his collection in the loft lol
Oh ha ha :p:p
Ah yes but at least yours are in the loft UNBOXED ;) :laugh::laugh:

Gam said:
Maintaining them is something I've always enjoyed doing but then I don't do big miles so it isn't that much hard work to do.

Best not to take everyhing that people say to do as a must as although most of it will get better results I always think 'must' or 'have to' can be too strong a word for a daily driver...... minimum, wash regularly then polish and seal or wax every now and then, then everything else can be added to if you want to spend more time to get better results over time........ if you try and do everything from the start then I can almost guarantee you'll not keep doing it

ps nowadays I can spend a couple of days doing the full works once a year, usually around easter, which would be a bit overkill for most people but then its just wash and maintain the rest of the year and both mine and my dad's cars often get commented on from starangers which is gratifying
Yeah fully expect it will get a good going over twice a year & then not the bare minimum but a good washing every other week
Can't wait to decide what to buy & get something new outside the house :)

Gam said:
All part of the hobby :laugh:
Gam said:
oh, one in the works?
Who knows, I'll never rule anything out maybe one day

Gam said:
.....and wheres that ignore user button :laugh:
Lol never works on me ;)

Gam said:
seriously though, have you seen the price that one sells for on ebay when he comes up....... somehow over £300 a few times :eek:
Yep totally ridiculous it's such an awful, awful choice

Gam said:
One thing about this hobby is there is always something coming up to keep us going
Absolutely, something just around the corner for everyone :)

Gam said:
Page 1 is a good place :lesson::p

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Boom Boom ;)

Gam said:
I can't help myself lol
Would be dull if you did ;)

Gam said:
Literly just had an idea while typing here......... Batwing in cabinet behind Batman PF, wheres the tape measure :suicide:
Sounds like a winning plan :)

Gam said:
I've got the my main want in the MF but will anything else as a case by case basis....... after building the Batmobile I would love them to do a similar Back to the Future DeLorean
They did do a DeLorean but on a much smaller scale a few years back...long sold out & commands silly money now

For Star Wars I'd like -

Y-Wing
X-Wing
A-Wing (including the Master series one they just did)

But yeah I reckon I could go a lot further than just those

Gam said:
Par for the course lol Main reason I'm not touching the MCU battle scene ones or trying to get the odd MCU Hot Toys one that would need some company....... well don't have to tell you about that ;)
Ha ha nope preaching to the converted ;)
Not sure when it will stop now either, just sorting money at the moment...not looking good for me

Gam said:
I did indeed, not sure about it to be honest. Mostly like but not getting that wow factor like I did earlier on in the year with Starfire or of course Miss Quinn
Now I actually prefer it to the original Canary PF
Sadly though with no Green Arrow she'll be an easy skip

Gam said:
Not keen on that one at all for some reason. Did like their muddy Batman (that was them wasn't it) but nothing else has got me tempted although there Green Lantern with a great base did stick in the memory (again if I'm thinking of the right company, theres that many to keep track of these days)
Yeah that was them with the Dark Knight Returns piece
Agree on their Green Lantern the base is great but you need the Tweeterhead Exclusive really...has extra construct pieces which look better than the Reg ones

Gam said:
She does look great as most of them have in this line, the closed eyes is maybe the only thing I would think about changing about her and even then open eyes may not be an improvement
Agree with you on the Eyes, I don't think open would look any better to be honest.

Gam said:
Theres still some of the ones you missed out on coming up on ebay and amazon at not exteme prices...... at least with the apparent end of the line it may make them easier to justify picking them up with a light at the end of the tunnel sorta situation
I keep looking
Hoping to find a cheap Jokers Daughter to be honest
Speaking of Ebay...saw someone trying to sell an original Bombshell Ivy for around £300 the other day!!

Gam said:
Top 3, pfft, hmmm, of the top of my head
Don't want to count the Deluxe Harley or Wonder Woman ones so just looking at the main line ones......
Batwoman black version, not the red variant would be one as it was the one that eventually pushed me very hard of the fence
Hawkgirl is another
and Katanna, Raven, Jessie Quick, Death or.......... how can I pick just three :mad:
Ha ha knew it couldn't be done ;)
Jessie Quick is a good shout though, she surprised me with how good she is.
Killer Frost & Raven are both high on my list but like you no way I can narrow down to just a few

Gam said:
Won't rule out any movie based ones and Batman Dark Knight Deluxe will likely be one when its released. I'll pass on the comic ones and apart from Harley I don't need the game ones as in my mind I have them covered with the DC Direct versions and I'd likely get carried away trying to play catch up to complete the set
Yeah see what you are saying.
Nice to have a focus for them in mind

Gam said:
Less than most of the ones I had seen so happy enough with the price and it was too easy for me to click on amazon when its shipped by amazon...... had the page in my wishlist for months and couldn't believe when it popped up a day or two after mentioning I still had half an eye out for one
Good stuff, glad you have one now :)

Gam said:
I think I need to slow down a touch again lol
Ha ha no...no you don't ;)

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
New arrival for me today, another figure from the My Hero Academia anime
This time it's All Might & he's a fairly large figure

IMG20201015175407.jpg
IMG20201015175444.jpg
IMG20201015175449.jpg
IMG20201015175427.jpg
IMG20201015175421.jpg

Quick picture with the other figure in the line Izuku Midoriya

IMG20201015175530.jpg

Neil

gam

Finally got something built to show off my busts and statues. Used the art boxes as the background.View attachment 1381953
Brilliant display, both the collectibles and by the looks of it the construction of the shelves/cabinet themselves...... at a guess that must be at least around 2.5m or a bit more wide :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Like the backrounds although I'm guessing some will gasp if you've cut the boxes to fit...... but if you've never any intention of selling them on who cares I guess as they do look very well indead

Bit taken aback though how small the premium formats look in that pic when I know they are a half decent size. Looks great you must be delighted :smashin:

Is the Wonder Woman lasso as annoying to display well as it looks?

gam

Lol lets never say never with you then ;)
I see there was another teased at NYCC this one though won't be joining her if I do grab her...it's a devil in a similar style but she is topless so has her wares on show & generally not appropriate
Shame as the line could be fun to collect.
I think I did see it, Island Girl or something along those lines. Not as taken by it as much as the Halloween pumkin themed one either..... looks like it could be a fun line though

Yeah I think you should be ok to at least wait it out a bit longer
Unlike with the Deluxe Hot Toys...think that is going to be a future grail if I'm honest
I'll can almost say for definite it will be one or other for me, as you know I do like my statues a bit more than Hot Toys type figures

Yeah I do, actually got it basically just for the Mandalorian...but have failed at trying to find time to watch it ;) lol
lol why am I not surprised..... to be honest it was the only reason I got it myself but at least I watched it while I was subscribed, looking forward to the Marvel ones too if and when they appear

Lol same, just want easy posing for my statues please :)
Hence the in box approach, can't get much easier than that.............. you're just setting yourself up for sarcastic comments now :laugh:

Tee hee...thanks ;)
Death, Mary Shazam and Huntress all instock at ok prices at zavvi at the minute too ;)

Indeed, just need the Lottery Set for Life Numbers to come in & I'd be on a shopping spree like no other ;)
We can all dream

Oh ha ha :p:p
Ah yes but at least yours are in the loft UNBOXED ;) :laugh::laugh:
:D

Yeah fully expect it will get a good going over twice a year & then not the bare minimum but a good washing every other week
Can't wait to decide what to buy & get something new outside the house :)
Have my eye turned myself for changing so may be looking a bit closer myself after the winter.

But yeah thats what I was meaning to start with, reasonable going over once or twice a year with fairly regular washes in between and when your hand washing you can usualy tell by the feel of it or it being slighlty harder to wash when a top up of wax or sealant is required :smashin:

Who knows, I'll never rule anything out maybe one day
Yes, we've noted your wish lists :laugh:

They did do a DeLorean but on a much smaller scale a few years back...long sold out & commands silly money now
I did see that, wouldn't have been a version that would have intested me even if it was still near rrp and can't belive the price people are looking for such a small set........ big one like the Batmobile or the other cars they have done and it would be a very easy purchase for me

For Star Wars I'd like -

Y-Wing
X-Wing
A-Wing (including the Master series one they just did)

But yeah I reckon I could go a lot further than just those
I've the smaller OT x-wing and the bigger snowspeeder, Slave 1 and of course the MF but neither of the Y or A wings..... yet

I do like the building of them but they can take up a fair bit of space

Ha ha nope preaching to the converted ;)
Not sure when it will stop now either, just sorting money at the moment...not looking good for me
not looking good in a good way I take it?

Being a completist I'm sure is a non-starter for them

Now I actually prefer it to the original Canary PF
Sadly though with no Green Arrow she'll be an easy skip
Me too although its the high tights from the side view thats spoiling it a little for me but yeah, I do like it but as I say not that wow factor to get me interested in even considering a purchase. Reminds me a bit of a bigger version of the old Adam Hughes Cover Girl statue from many years ago

Talking of Green Arrow, I came accross a couple of people mentioning issues with the bow cracking whilst just sitting on display :eek:

Yeah that was them with the Dark Knight Returns piece
Agree on their Green Lantern the base is great but you need the Tweeterhead Exclusive really...has extra construct pieces which look better than the Reg ones
Vaguely remember the two Green Lantern versions as remember going to there website to see the ex version. Apart from them ones I don't remember being drawn in to looking into any of their others so far.

Agree with you on the Eyes, I don't think open would look any better to be honest.
Yeah its only a minor niggle to be honest and from my sofa view its a non issue really

I keep looking
Hoping to find a cheap Jokers Daughter to be honest
Speaking of Ebay...saw someone trying to sell an original Bombshell Ivy for around £300 the other day!!
There's been a couple of them sold not that long ago so would keep an eye out as I'm sure the odd one will crop up

Seen that Ivy and of course the original Harley appear at that sorta a price a few times now, unsurprisingly they very rarely sell

Ha ha knew it couldn't be done ;)
Jessie Quick is a good shout though, she surprised me with how good she is.
Killer Frost & Raven are both high on my list but like you no way I can narrow down to just a few
Forgot about Killer Frost, think its a variant or exclusive type version I got of her with the glitter on the hat and skirt which works well in the light for that cold icy look...... so if I add her to my list is that still under 3 lol

Yeah see what you are saying.
Nice to have a focus for them in mind
Need to add a little logic and planing with them or it could spiral very easily........ and ignoring the planing side of that argument I just got another impulse buy one :oops:

Good stuff, glad you have one now :)
Just hope they do the Liesel van Helsing one now to keep them company, last I read it was still in the works

Ha ha no...no you don't ;)

Neil
Ok boss, more new pics coming up :clap:

New arrival for me today, another figure from the My Hero Academia anime
This time it's All Might & he's a fairly large figure

View attachment 1382060View attachment 1382061View attachment 1382062View attachment 1382063View attachment 1382064

Quick picture with the other figure in the line Izuku Midoriya

View attachment 1382067

Neil
Nice to see the collection of these is growing, that one looks happy with himself...... if thats number 18 and 19 in the series when can we expect the arrival of 1-17 lol

Nice addition :smashin:

gam

Picked up yet another Harley, this time the Iron Studios Suicide Squad one. Still in awe of the detail in such a small statue with these. The only niggle this time is the mallet not resting on her shoulders but apart from that its another nice addition that I'm very pleased with
IS Harley SQ1.JPG
IS Harley SQ2.JPG
IS Harley SQ3.JPG
IS Harley SQ4.JPG
IS Harley SQ5.JPG

And how less than half of the shelf above the Bombshells cabinet currently looks before the RWB Harleys are relocated at some stage
Shelf.JPG

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
I'm sure if you ask @Bemused One he'll happily share a few pics of his
...would love some pics!!
Always happy to oblige. See here mate.

@gam is right about the quality of the Designer Series statues. They are outstanding for 1/6 scale. :smashin: The Killing Joke Joker was a particular highlight from the line.

Need any help with the convincing? We're good at that around here :laugh:
You best get used to this @carlosv1. :D

Don't start one has just appeared!:(
And so it begins...:laugh:

Last edited:

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Oh dude that sucks!
Gone completely now, so I've lost out on this occasion. :thumbsdow

Well it is that time of the year ;)
Ha, ha. Nicely done. :D

It keeps happening though and more than once a year. :eek:

Think you should be able to find it somewhere ;)
I assume we aren't talking about crunchy roll, lol.

Yeah it's not often this happens outside of Transformers with all the 3rd parties filling in the gaps left by Takara/Hasbro
It's a win for fans. :smashin:

I might if there aren't any new announcements from Revoltech soon
They have done - Bakugo, Uravity, Todoroki & Eijiro (Also Deku but I already have him ;))
I take it Revoltech are your preference for them then?

I see another list forming. :D

...getting hard to find & price creeping up but the rest still at pre-order stages so easy to grab
I think your next purchase is clear. ;)

Yeah Just fell like I need to continue the story rather than retread old ground
Understandable. It was just filler anyway.

I'll pop into game at the weekend & see what they have :)
Let us know how you get on.

You're not wrong there! ;)
Top 5, go! :p

Yep totally spoilt all the lore they had built up over the years
The Alien franchise is a bit like Terminator now, only the first two entries really matter.

Fingers crossed.
Have you picked up your copy yet?

So many missed opportunities
Until next time at least. ;)

Nope weather was against me this time...too wet lol
Too wet? Did you have a monsoon down your way? Lol!

Lol you're right it is a big fat stinking no ;)
Shame, as it looked like they were really trying this time.

It Certainly will be...dug volume 1 out the other day ready :)
A bluray boxset is long overdue.

Totally, I can't do the replies to this forum on my phone & have to wait until I'm at a computer...normally like now while I'm at work ;) lol
They jump around even when I'm on the lappy. Don't they do the same for you?

Nice to see you've got your priorities sorted there Neil, lol.

Oh don't I'm fully expecting most of next year to be exactly as terrible but I can hold out hope
That's my expectation too.

Never give up hope.

It was absolutely glorious, I gave it to my Nan when her telly crapped out & then when she went into a nursing home we gave it to one of her neighbours & after that I just expect it got binned, probably my absolute best TV ever it was glorious
Nice to know it was well used and appreciated by others.

Lol at least you can
Collector logic. ;)

Took a battering this week for my brothers birthday present so it's not just me that causes it stress ;)
That's an awesome gift you got your bro. Does he keep his collectibles boxed too? :p

:laugh:

No likely to stop anytime soon either ;) lol
Poor thing. It's on fire more than Johnny Storm. :p

Still working on it ;)
And the bazillion others, lol.

Lol boxed collectibles is one thing but I should really make the effort to have them out for a bit longer to get proper pictures
You could have them out indefinitely, ready for picturing at any time, if you purchased some of those tall glass housing things. What are they called again? ;):D

carlosv1

Always happy to oblige. See here mate.

@gam is right about the quality of the Designer Series statues. They are outstanding for 1/6 scale. :smashin: The Killing Joke Joker was a particular highlight from the line.

You best get used to this @carlosv1. :D

And so it begins...:laugh:
It’s a lovely looking statue! Very much up my street!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom