Collectors Figures (Picture Heavy) - Part 3

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Is that all, you must have your sensible eyes on this weather. I thought your eyeing up would be well into double figures ;)
Ha ha yeah it is low but then so much of their output now is SW or DC stuff it's easy to be more selective with the wish list ;)

Gam said:
My ocd doesn't seem to kick in for boxes as I don't mind too much as I never see the boxes after I open them...... I'd go as far to say that theres some I've never seen as I would take out the inards without taking the picture box out of the shipper if I can get away with it o_O

Its bound to be a touch more expensive to make them that shape which is my thinking we'll only see them this year.... I could be completely wrong though
Yeah I can see your point there on the boxes
TBH they will be hidden away here too so I shouldn't really care too much lol

Gam said:
Nice :thumbsup: she is another very good one so you shouldn't be disappointed :)

I think Vixen was already released and I've only the Green Lantern one and the Deluxe Wonder Woman (which I don't really count as part of the line due to the different base) on order, didn't think there was anything else so its possible they are winding down the line?

I should be on a break for new stuff for a while now unless my mood changes. I've a few Red White and Black Harleys and the Garage Supergirl on order so some of them should be next for me.
She does look pretty sweet
I had been thinking the same with them running the line out now
I guess sadly it makes sense as there are few characters left worth tackling
Shame as it's been a great line but all good things I guess

Well it wasn't the piece I was talking about earlier but I had this arrive this week...

Not opened him up yet (Do I ever??? ;)) but have read so many reviews saying how fantastic he is & seen so many amazing pictures that I had to add him to the collection...although lets be honest...it's a Transformer did we really think I would skip him?? :rotfl::rotfl:

No news yet on the shipping date of my other goody but will post it as soon as I do

Neil

gam

She does look pretty sweet
I had been thinking the same with them running the line out now
I guess sadly it makes sense as there are few characters left worth tackling
Shame as it's been a great line but all good things I guess
I'd still like a few more, as long as they are done well and I like the look them even if they aren't a popular character. I just hope they don't go the route of redoing characters in deluxe form in place of new characters. Suppose we might have an idea of their intensions whenever the next biggish toyfair takes place as new ones seem to appear around them.

Well it wasn't the piece I was talking about earlier but I had this arrive this week...

Not opened him up yet (Do I ever??? ;)) but have read so many reviews saying how fantastic he is & seen so many amazing pictures that I had to add him to the collection...although lets be honest...it's a Transformer did we really think I would skip him?? :rotfl::rotfl:

No news yet on the shipping date of my other goody but will post it as soon as I do

Neil
Get 'em opened!!!!!!!!

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Just right, unfortunately if its something I really want or part of a line that I'm into I'm not that patient.
I can understand that, but I only pay what I think the item is really worth and not the inflated RRP's alot of them start out with. ;)

So kudos to you for sticking to your guns :thumbsup:
It isn't easy at times, but rules is rules. :p

If it happens it will give me a decision to make which will likely depend on what mood I'm in, still a bit on the fence with them incase it starts me on another line I don't have space for ;)
I noticed the other week that the Adam Hughes Wonder Woman statue dropped to about £108. Did that tempt you at all?

Hypothetically speaking, if you were to jump in on the line which others would be of interest to you?

I'll go one better, right to the right of that picture is a surround speaker and then the other side of that now resides Darth Talon and Shaak Ti PF's :cool:

Before taking pics I intend to wire their sabres into a switch, one can already be mains powered and I just got a tranformer to wire into the other one.
Will look forward to those pics, sir. :cool: You can't just tease us like that without showing us the awesome. :D

I'm now just deciding whether to do them into the same switch as the three on the other side of the room or have them switched on seperate.
So what did you decide?

I'm not that cleaver or subtle with the nudges or Jokers :D
I'll err on the side of caution. I won't be tricked into underestimating you Gamfinger. :p

Yes, I've came across that Starfire too, another very nice one and similar base so it would fit in very well on display with a few other Designer Series statues
Not helping!!! :nono::laugh:

Cheers, I hope so too :smashin:

I've no reason to think they wont sort it some way or another but I tend to get very pessimistic in general with things that are out of my control. Also the fact its not one of their own products and its now sold out (which it wasn't when I messaged them) doesn't help :suicide:
Any more news on this yet?

caz2005

I watched Breaking Bad for the first time at xmas (Can't believe it took me so long!!!) and was so taken by the show I just had to get these guys! :p

Definitely time for a second Detolf though! :eek:

I originally bought Jessie and Walter from two separate sellers on eBay but the person I bought Walter from totally shafted me so I ended up with Jessie on his own. At least it led me to getting the double pack though :p

Attachments

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
New arrival for me on Wednesday this week...

3rd Party Power Master Optimus Prime from Make Toys
Obviously not opened him properly but here's some (very dark) box shots for you before I get time to play around properly

Aaand Teeny tiny Prime

Neil

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
My newest addition to the Designer Series line and he's the best yet. :D

Joker_0.jpg

Some out of the box shots.

Joker_01.jpg

Joker_02.jpg

Joker_03.jpg

Joker_04.jpg

The detail on him really is fantastic. :smashin:

Joker_05.jpg

A close up of the base.

Joker_06.jpg

One for you @gam, as I know you are a steelbook fan too. :)

Joker_07.jpg

Here's a close up of the Designer Series shelf in my display as it sits now. I've got to say I am very pleased with it. :)

DS Shelf.jpg

Last edited:

gam

In my case, that's what I am worried about. :laugh:
I think you are safe but there is a few definites for me, a couple more RWB Harleys and another Bombshells added to my list for this year :clap:

Maybe not a pre-order but the Batman and Catwoman one is very likely too :)
New_RWBHQ.jpg
Bombshells.jpg

I don't think they will be of interest but there was a few smaller scale statues, a 7" version of your Bolland Joker and one of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

But there was a couple of new Designer Series ones too along with an unfinished Superman one.
Red_Hood_Supergirl.jpg
DS_Sup.jpg

Aww...now I'll have to find something else to taunt you with. :D:devil:
It's all @Soundwave fault with the BTTF Marty a while ago as I'm actually considering raising a shelf behind the sofa a cm or two where I used to have some of my Bombshells which will knock me off the wagon and make room for a few Hot Toys figures below it :eek:

It should only be the odd one or two or three or etc etc but I'll be staying away from Marvel and DC and hopefully Star Wars as best I can with them as there are plenty of statues for them licenses.

I haven't really been checking to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised. The Designer Line releases aren't really around for long, at reasonable prices anyway.
I guess you checked somewhere then ;)

I don't suppose you happen to have a pic of him with the droids, do you?
I just checked and unfortunately I don't :(

Chewie has been a bit of a wonderer in my colection, he was with the Han in carbonite one for a while until I got Boba Fett to go with it then he was on his own until the droids came and now he's alone again elsewhere waiting for Han..... I think he will finally find a more permanent home once Han arrives :smashin:

That will make for a pretty awesome TV setup. :cool: Can't wait to see it. :)
Just hope the base fits in the space :) But it should do and should look very well especially with the 1/6 scale ones all down below the tv

What a Christmas pressie she will make. :love:

Will look forward to all your pics of the other pieces you acquire throughout the year. :)
:thumbsup:

You are right. I do love my DKR Batman statue. He really has presence and I just love the pose. He will be tough to beat. I'm still interested to see where the line goes with future releases. Even with space at a premium, I'll never say never when it comes to more Batman statues. ;)
If you're a big fan of a specific character then you can't have too many versions of him especially when they are done very well :smashin:

I'm sure they would look good together. However as the Designer Series is the first line I have really invested in it's important to me to get everything to match. To be honest I took inspiration from your own glorious Arkham line. They look so great together and I'd like something like that in my own collection. :)
Sorry about that....not ;):D

The matching bases on both the Designer Series and Arkham lines do add to the display when a number of them are displayed together. In the long run you should be very happy with that decision :smashin:

Your absolutely right. It's best to try and keep a cool head in these kind of situations, hard though it may be.
I can be a bit sarcastic in the moment which can be taken the wrong way at times especially in text form but I'm not one for loosing my temper or going off on a rant anyway and am more likely to walk away in a huff which I know isn't a very good thing to do in this case.

That really is ridiculous. :rolleyes:
aaaaaaand, still waiting for a reply :boring:

I'll give it one more week then click on the dissatisfied link in the feedback email :thumbsdow

It would have been impossible to predict that Sideshow themselves would turn out to be the weak link in the chain. Changed days for sure.

Lets hope those purchases go smoothly.
I hope so too, at least they are both for their own products but even at that my confidence is lost in them :(

There is just no excuse for their lamentable 'customer service'.

Have you seen their social media at all? It would seem yours in not an isolated incident unfortunately.
I did see a few facebook posts when googling but I mostly read comments on forums and have unfortunately read a few similar stories :(

Any company that ignores their dissastified customers is doomed, no matter how big they think they are.
It seems the bigger dissatisfaction with them is the quality control on their products and for some statues the differences between prototype that is shown for order and the final prodution pieces....... I've been fairly lucky over the years in this regard for the ones I have bought.

But as long as they seem to have cornered that section of the market with many of the big licences and being less expensive than the likes of XM and Prime1 people will keep buying them if not from them direct then from other stores

Soundwave

Distinguished Member

gam

gam

Bit dissapointed with my latest Red White and Black Harley Quinn. The heart on the hand isn't very well done and although she looks ok and is a nice enough addition to the others, I think particularly around the face I was expecting a bit more like the artwork it's based on. Face looks nicer from the sides than from the front view to me.

HQArtgerm1.JPG
HQArtgerm2.JPG
HQArtgerm3.JPG
HQArtgerm4.JPG
HQArtgerm5.JPG

And @Soundwave it's very similar to yours and it's as far as I've got so far with Marty "in a real world display set up" ;):D
HTBTTF.JPG

Last edited:

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
I think you are safe but there is a few definites for me, a couple more RWB Harleys and another Bombshells added to my list for this year :clap:

Maybe not a pre-order but the Batman and Catwoman one is very likely too :)
View attachment 981098 View attachment 981096
They sure are milking Harley for all she's worth, aren't they? :p

Both those Bombshells look fantastic. :smashin: They will look great along with your many others.

I don't think they will be of interest but there was a few smaller scale statues, a 7" version of your Bolland Joker and one of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
Oh no, I'm not going down that road. 1/6 is my preferred scale and I'm sticking to it. ;)

But there was a couple of new Designer Series ones too along with an unfinished Superman one.
View attachment 981099 View attachment 981097
Can't say I am fussed about Red Hood. Supergirls proportions are all wrong IMO. She looks painfully thin. Supes looks decent enough though. :)

It's all @Soundwave fault with the BTTF Marty a while ago as I'm actually considering raising a shelf behind the sofa a cm or two where I used to have some of my Bombshells which will knock me off the wagon and make room for a few Hot Toys figures below it :eek:
Lol! :laugh: So poor Neil is your go to scapegoat, eh? ;) He must have quite an influence over you to force you to modify your display for more HT figures. What an evil mastermind. :p

It should only be the odd one or two or three or etc etc but I'll be staying away from Marvel and DC and hopefully Star Wars as best I can with them as there are plenty of statues for them licenses.
Okay...sure...I believe you. ;):p

I guess you checked somewhere then ;)
As you know, you never take both eyes off the ball, especially when you are on the hunt. ;)

I just checked and unfortunately I don't :(
No worries. I'll get to see him eventually when he meets up with Han again. :)

Chewie has been a bit of a wonderer in my colection, he was with the Han in carbonite one for a while until I got Boba Fett to go with it then he was on his own until the droids came and now he's alone again elsewhere waiting for Han..... I think he will finally find a more permanent home once Han arrives :smashin:
I think he's been hinting all along he really needs Han next to him. ;):D

Just hope the base fits in the space :) But it should do and should look very well especially with the 1/6 scale ones all down below the tv
I can tell already it's going to be epic. :thumbsup:

If you're a big fan of a specific character then you can't have too many versions of him especially when they are done very well :smashin:
Well said. :smashin:

Sorry about that....not ;):D
Why you little...
Homer Strangling Bart.jpg

The matching bases on both the Designer Series and Arkham lines do add to the display when a number of them are displayed together. In the long run you should be very happy with that decision :smashin:
I think so too. It's nice that all the statues have one feature about them in common.

I'm already pretty happy with the three I have on display together. Whether I'll add any more to the line up remains to be seen.

I can be a bit sarcastic in the moment which can be taken the wrong way at times especially in text form but I'm not one for loosing my temper or going off on a rant anyway and am more likely to walk away in a huff which I know isn't a very good thing to do in this case.
I'm sure they'd prefer if you were to walk away in a huff, but don't back down until you get a resolution you can live with.

...aaaaaaand, still waiting for a reply :boring:
:rolleyes:

I'll give it one more week then click on the dissatisfied link in the feedback email :thumbsdow
Does it give you the option to detail why you are dissatisfied?

I hope so too, at least they are both for their own products but even at that my confidence is lost in them :(
That's completely understandable. I wouldn't do business with them again personally, but that's just me.

I'm sure once you acquire those last two purchases you will think twice about using them in future?

I did see a few facebook posts when googling but I mostly read comments on forums and have unfortunately read a few similar stories :(

It seems the bigger dissatisfaction with them is the quality control on their products and for some statues the differences between prototype that is shown for order and the final prodution pieces....... I've been fairly lucky over the years in this regard for the ones I have bought.
Having shoddy QC and worse, neglecting their customers is a recipe for disaster. It would seem they are going downhill rapidly.

But as long as they seem to have cornered that section of the market with many of the big licences and being less expensive than the likes of XM and Prime1 people will keep buying them if not from them direct then from other stores
I'm sure a lot of people would think twice about buying their products if they knew they had absolutely no chance of help if they were to run into any problems.

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That does look great and even better with Batman and Harley, well worth the wait :thumbsup:
He sure was. He is a standout piece. :smashin:

Any temptation to put a steelbook or two in with or behind them?
Ideally that would great, but there just isn't enough room to make any steelbook visible enough for my liking.

Some very nice details there especially around the teeth and the base, congrats on eventually picking him up :smashin:
Thanks mate. I'm well chuffed to have finally added him to my collection. He is an absolute belter. :smashin:

Did your patience for a bargain pay off to make it all the sweeter?
I wouldn't have pressed the buy button otherwise. ;):D

Bemused One

Distinguished Member
Bit dissapointed with my latest Red White and Black Harley Quinn. The heart on the hand isn't very well done and although she looks ok and is a nice enough addition to the others, I think particularly around the face I was expecting a bit more like the artwork it's based on. Face looks nicer from the sides than from the front view to me.

View attachment 983008 View attachment 983009 View attachment 983010 View attachment 983011 View attachment 983012
I see what you mean. However your pics make her look pretty decent all the same. :)

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I'm somwhere inbetween..... I like it, more so with the Joker than on her own but not enough to buy one.
Yeah I'm definitely not sold & think the original is much better

View attachment 983008 View attachment 983009 View attachment 983010 View attachment 983011 View attachment 983012
Hmmm yeah can see what you mean, she looks ok but feel there is something off, the paint app on the face isn't great & to me the eyes look a little off
Price for them isn't horrific so i may get her down the line but I don't have any others in the line so she'd be a bit of an oddity

Gam said:
And @Soundwave it's very similar to yours and it's as far as I've got so far with Marty "in a real world display set up" ;):D
View attachment 983014
Ha ha glad it's not only me then :)

Seems such a shame doesn't it??

Neil

gam

They sure are milking Harley for all she's worth, aren't they? :p
yep definitely but nothing new there for the past few years ;)

Both those Bombshells look fantastic. :smashin: They will look great along with your many others.
And more importantly I still have room for them without changing much around when they do arrive :D

Oh no, I'm not going down that road. 1/6 is my preferred scale and I'm sticking to it. ;)
Around 1/6 scale is a nicer display size and numbers wise would take up the most of my collection. Bigger ones reserved for favourite characters and smaller ones like mini-busts are only good if you're on a restricted budget for the odd one or if you've small shelves or spaces to fill :)

Can't say I am fussed about Red Hood. Supergirls proportions are all wrong IMO. She looks painfully thin. Supes looks decent enough though. :)
I don't like red hood at all either. It's rare to see one on a statue that isn't sculpted as a cape, hair or backround etc but that support raising him up doesn't work for me at all :thumbsdow

Supergirl looks ok if on her own but maybe a bit more animated looking to the rest of the line so not sure how it would look in a group

Lol! :laugh: So poor Neil is your go to scapegoat, eh? ;) He must have quite an influence over you to force you to modify your display for more HT figures. What an evil mastermind. :p
To be fair to @Soundwave if I am in the right mood it takes very little to influence me, remember it did take me a few years to succumb to his influence with the Bombshells line which is one of my favourite lines now so I choose to call it a good influence ;)

Okay...sure...I believe you. ;):p
:D

No worries. I'll get to see him eventually when he meets up with Han again. :)

I think he's been hinting all along he really needs Han next to him. ;):D
Will do, I haven't decided exactly where yet but I've a choice of three cabinets/shelves that the two will fit nicely together in :)

:rotfl:

I think so too. It's nice that all the statues have one feature about them in common.

I'm already pretty happy with the three I have on display together. Whether I'll add any more to the line up remains to be seen.
So you should be, they do look very well together :thumbsup:

How many times did you move the positions of them around on the shelf to get them into your favourite positions....... or are you still moving them around? ;)

I'm sure they'd prefer if you were to walk away in a huff, but don't back down until you get a resolution you can live with.

Does it give you the option to detail why you are dissatisfied?
No word back so button pressed, it did give me a space on the page it took me to for an optional comment which in general I don't tend to fill in but I duly took up the option this time to politely leave some feedback for this occasion

That's completely understandable. I wouldn't do business with them again personally, but that's just me.

I'm sure once you acquire those last two purchases you will think twice about using them in future?
I'll never say never but I tend to hold a grudge with the best of them. I am already in two minds whether to order at all, even from a UK seller, their Legendary scale Yoda which I have room for and would like so unless my mood or thoughts change in the future it would take something very special to come along to use them after the two I've paid deposits for are received even then it would only be for one of their own products

Having shoddy QC and worse, neglecting their customers is a recipe for disaster. It would seem they are going downhill rapidly.
In the past I would have defended some of the QC issues as after all they are mass produced hand painted items so perfection on every one is unlikely and the odd breakage is inevitable but they are a lot more expensive these days so the likes of poor paint or the likes of heads on the production ones of even the odd statue looking completely different to the prototype is getting harder to defend.

Not addressing concerns or possible solutions at all even if the answers are not what I want to hear is the irritating bit to me :mad:

I'm sure a lot of people would think twice about buying their products if they knew they had absolutely no chance of help if they were to run into any problems.
To be fair I wouldn't say no help, minimal would probably be more accurate which again for the price of the items I'd expect a bit more.

He sure was. He is a standout piece. :smashin:
I wasn't expecting as much detail as that and looks even better than I thought, great addition :thumbsup:

Ideally that would great, but there just isn't enough room to make any steelbook visible enough for my liking.
Fair play to you, that's all that is important, your liking of your display :smashin:

For some I tend to like pictures or steelbooks as backdrops even if they can't be fully visable, it can sometimes turn out to be more cluttered looking rather than a nice clean and tidy display option that you're going for.... which if I'm being honest probably highlights the quality of the individual statues a bit better than having a lot going on in one space

Thanks mate. I'm well chuffed to have finally added him to my collection. He is an absolute belter. :smashin:

I wouldn't have pressed the buy button otherwise. ;):D
Good to hear........ now who's next on the wish list ;):devil:

gam

I see what you mean. However your pics make her look pretty decent all the same. :)
Hmmm yeah can see what you mean, she looks ok but feel there is something off, the paint app on the face isn't great & to me the eyes look a little off
Price for them isn't horrific so i may get her down the line but I don't have any others in the line so she'd be a bit of an oddity
Yeah, she's an ok addition. Can't call her great but but she's still definitely not in the poor category either.

Going by the rest of the line she should be available for a fair while so good chance some will appear for a lower price to make it easier for the random pick-up

Ha ha glad it's not only me then :)

Seems such a shame doesn't it??

Neil
It is a shame but I'm sure I'll get around sometime to getting him opened to play with :)

iamtheetube

Distinguished Member
Got round to unpacking the Wei Jiang MPP10-Z battle damaged Robot Force after he arrived last week.
Looks amazing! Love the detail and the effort that's gone into making him look like he's been through the wars.
Not everything is perfect though. The spare hands with fully poseable digits are too dark and would just look out of place if swapped. The oversized blaster has a loose connection and needs a bit of a shake to switch on. Whilst the regular blaster folds up and fits inside the backpack it isn't able to close once inside. Possibly too thick a paint job..
Speaking of the paint, this is textured and grainy to the touch. I'm not sure how well it would hold up to numerous transformations but he looks best in robot mode anyway.
IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

The seller included the Autobot emblem to replace the blank one out of the box. Might need to give it an bit of a scrape to get it to blend in better with the rest of the look.
IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

Masterpiece size Megatron doesn't quite size up to oversize. Luckily I'm awaiting Wei Jiangs version of him too.
IMG_1767.jpg

Size compares better with Soundwave..
IMG_1777.jpg

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
SO yesterday I couldn't be bothered with going to work (Leaving tomorrow so motivation has LONG left me) & took a snow day & made use of my time by actually opening up My Ultra Magnus, Sunstreaker & Marty figures :)

Love Magnus & 'Streaker both are absolute marvels
Sunstreaker has a horrible transformation though.

Marty is also an amazing figure lovely to look at & the likeness is uncanny
Also like the fact that his hair come off to have "hat hair" for wearing the cap...

All in all a good day off ;)

Neil

Our Year

Distinguished Member
I can spot one from the Red White and Black line to the left there too :smashin:

I'm jealous of the original Bombshells one, I begrudge to pay the price she is going for now on the secondary market..... I do have the deluxe one though, very nice :love:

What are they like in comparison to each other quality wise?

I will need to get them out and do a group shot of my Harleys some time, they have been growing in numbers rightly over the years:)
I was going to let the deluxe pass me by then I saw it in FP as it looked really good to me.so I had to get original out of her box lol

gam

Yeah, a 12" Arkham Harley would be awesome, especially compared to the more diminuitive 9½" original. Not that there is anything wrong with her mind. ;)

There would be no playing the waiting game with that one, that's for sure. :D

It would be so welcome. At least you have the original to tide you over. ;)

It would be a glaring omission from the Red, Black and White line me thinks. One that shouldn't be overlooked IMO.

I totally get why you'd prefer a larger one though. ;)
I agree and I would be keen enough to add that version of her from either or both lines to my collection, it is a very nice design :love:

Yes, you are right. Mind you there is only so much collectors would be willing to pay for it.

Good point, but you never know. ;) They need to take another crack at the figure to really do him justice.
Well ended up picking a Doc Brown up, the head sculpt is ok although it does restrict the the poses that you can do a little...... pics to follow shortly :smashin:

I wish you well with your search, sir. :)
Cheers, I will get around to it at some stage :)

Do you think it has a shot at it's original space once it's complete?
No shot whatsoever..... this will be going in that location once its built

Time consuming, yes, but lots of fun. :) There's nothing quite like building something yourself.
Yeah, have had a few sessions at it now and enjoying it more than I was expecting to. I was a bit worried once I sorted the bags out in the above pic so before starting into it I bought a practice set at smyths on my lunch break last week and ended up with Slave 1..... had a good location for it

It all depends on the statue and the style they are going for I suppose.
Very true :thumbsup:

I do like the idea, but I just know having one shelf like that wouldn't please me. It would have to be all or nothing. :p
I know what you mean, other shelves in the same cabinet might look unfinished without them if one shelf had them in it and others didn't :(

I actually got the my shelf raised and got my two Hot Toys BTTF2 figures out and have put the three steelbooks behind them..... nothing too fancy with the poses but I'm happy enough with both of them here
BTTF2.JPG

gam

We'll see what happens. She's a guaranteed money maker that one. ;)
:smashin:

So I see. Quite the dark horse, aren't you? :D
Right price at the right time and it was handy as it appeared on amazon via amazon themselves and although out of stock it was an ok price when it first went up so stuck an order in..... was surprised it shipped so quickly as I got an eta of mid April about 4 or 5 days after ordering then it shipped the following the day and arrived the next :confused:

You can see what they were going for with the head sculpt when you look at the poster for BTTF 2. Whilst they've come close, they haven't quite nailed it for some reason. Still it's a pretty decent effort. :)
Yeah it's not too bad but one that could/should have been better

Aww...:( I feel a little sorry for the old girl. It's like she is being relegated or something because of Sideshow's antics. :(
I'm taking it as a blessing in disguise as there would have been a fair chance I wouldn't have started looking at then eventually buying the Lego version if the EFX one had been perfect.

That will certainly look awesome once it's built. :smashin: Quite the job, but once complete you'll be able to bask in the warm glow that it exists because of your hard effort. Something I find is immensely satisfying. :D
I'm still enjoying myself with it and its beginning to take shape. It should be a very worthy centerpiece that should stand out under my glass coffee table once complete
IMG_0147.JPG

That's fantastic mate. A job well done. :smashin:
cheers :thumbsup:

It is an inspired idea to enhance a display for those who can pull it off, or for those who aren't as bothered with OCD like myself. ;)
I'd be OCD fusy with the spacings and the way they sit together on shelves but for some reason varied shelves don't bother me.

As I've said before your's does look great as they are, you must be very pleased with it. The more things added to the shelf could just as easily take something away from how good the display looks as enhance it so it may be better just to leave well alone if you're happy with it as it is.

They do look great together. :smashin: The figures and steels work really well together. Good job. :thumbsup:

Is it possible to get them posed the same way as steel 2 in the background?

Do Doc's accessories come with the silver shades?
Cheers again :thumbsup:

Yes Doc does come with the silver shades and funny enough that was my initial idea and I did have a go trying to get Doc into that position but with the right arm up to the head he just looked awkward so moved it down to his side as in the picture..... although its one of the benifits of Hot Toys I'm not that keen on taking too long messing about with poses, once I get one that I'm content with that's normally it

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Sadly this weekend it was time to move recent purchases up the storage unit

Which is now looking mighty full :(

Not convinced how much more I can realistically get in there now :blush::blush:

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett