Collectors Figures (Picture Heavy) - Part 3

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
As the previous thread has now exceeded 1,000 posts it has been closed so please continue in this thread.

Thanks

aMaZeInG

Will kick off the new thread with my Robocop Life Size Bust!

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Zoinks! :eek:

How nice is that. Made me wanna say "B!tches leave!" straight away ;)

jkno4u

The most beautiful and screen accurate Stormtrooper stunt helmet just arrived - SiMan RS Prop Masters:

My first SiMan helmet was lost in the mail, Royal Mail sent it elsewhere (Burkina Faso or Tataouine Tunisia maybe LOL), and on their tracking site it says it is returning to sender. But RS Prop Masters didn't wait and sent me a replacement which arrived fast, well packed and in perfect shape. The most accurate Stormtrooper helmet is here! And it is SUPERB too. :)

Mr Regan

Great looking helmet :smashin: Are they still available

Batman2

Distinguished Member
Just got my Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 figure yesterday, just popped him in a temporary shelf as Batman & Joker will be going there next year.

Batman2

Distinguished Member
Decided to change the pose a bit, probably keep experimenting as the possibilities seem endless. I'm really glad I got this figure now as it looks a lot better in person.

Mr Regan

mm deceiving, The rock plinth/stand looks bigger in your pics compared to the SSC pics which is a plus :)

Viperj2k

It's also two pieces which connect together, so you can have a small ledge if you want, quite solid and heavy too!

Batman2

Distinguished Member
It's just under 6" in height so you will need at least an 18" gap if you want to display Spidey on top of it.

Bigpig

Just a little warning Check under Demon Batman Gauntlets. Mine had a little bit of moisture. I cleaned it off and put in some kitchen paper to stop full contact with the rubber.

Anyhows really digging Batman atm so time to display them proper :D

Viperj2k

Release day for Gears of War 3 and with it this piece.

Cog Medal and flag.

Now off to play the game!

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Oh dear Leon looks amazing & the sheer amount of Accessories there is sooooo cool.

Look forward to some more pics...just need someone to custom make a Matilda now to go with him ;)

Viper,

Marcus statue looks fantastic.
I'm a little gutted as I had to cancel my order for the Epic edition...the PAL version of the game won't play on my Jpn 360 so couldn't justify buying it & then having to rebuy the Asian version of the game :(

In hindsight though I should have kept the order & just sold the game on to buy the Asian version.

Excuse me while I go slap myself silly for missing out on the Statue ;) lol

Neil

Mr Regan

Just got these today. Galactus Bust with Silver Surfer.
Luke Skywalker PF and Princess pf There is a Bit damage to them but they still look great. Zombie is Mort Of The Dead. Sorry for the dodgy phone pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Viperj2k

Great purchases guys!

Marcus statue looks fantastic.
I'm a little gutted as I had to cancel my order for the Epic edition...the PAL version of the game won't play on my Jpn 360 so couldn't justify buying it & then having to rebuy the Asian version of the game

Excuse me while I go slap myself silly for missing out on the Statue lol
darn, but if you just want the statue, there's a few on Ebay right now, will probably be for some time, plenty of time to decide.

I've had two items arrive this week

Hot Toys - Resident Evil Afterlife: Alice Figure

First4Figures - Zelda: Dark Link Statue

chaggs1

Novice Member
Nice new additions.:smashin:

When are you going to post some shots of your collection room with all your statues?:D

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews

Latest News

Lypertek renames TEVI wireless earphones to PurePlay Z3
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen adds 48-inch OLED to Beovision TV range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 18th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton