Collectors Figures. 56k Modem users beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Heres one of mine from Sideshow.

Attachments

• W vs S.gif
    W vs S.gif
    74 KB · Views: 464
Hi Garrett, Mind if ask how much that was delivered? I've been tempted by a few statues from the US (esp Dark Phoenix Saga) but always figured what with postage and customs, it'd double the retail cost.
Thanks.

The one above was a Sideshow so they come from a UK warehouse, but are still on the dear side (realy 2 statues in one) I also colect an other make of Statues tike below I will PM you a link to the manufatures and my UK supplier.

The 3rd one below is of The Silver Surfer from the up and coming Fantastic 4 II

Attachments

• Dark Phoenix.gif
    Dark Phoenix.gif
    58.2 KB · Views: 509
  • Cyclops.gif
    Cyclops.gif
    47 KB · Views: 208
  • Silver Surfer.gif
    Silver Surfer.gif
    76.7 KB · Views: 468
here's the mantlepiece in my new house :)

mantle.jpg

these are all my 18" figures.. i've gone for all the bad guys..

how cool is this!

Alien Warrior 1:1 Scale Bust
ALIENS Collectibles
Life-Sized Bust (Item No. 2922)

Please also note this item has not yet begun shipping. It is estimated to ship Late Sept/Oct 2006

Limited Edition of 400 Your Price: US $999.00. No problem free delivery!

Attachments

• 2922_press02-001.jpg
    2922_press02-001.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 2922_press05-001.jpg
    2922_press05-001.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 2922_press06-001.jpg
    2922_press06-001.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 227
This one was on last months order form and the RRP is £114.08 but my supplier will do it for £95.06 it stands 16.5 inches tall I think he may still be able to put an order in.

Attachments

• GreenGoblin.gif
    GreenGoblin.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 388
I only have a few that came with dvds, the obvious LOTR trilogy ones and also the 3 busts that came with the Universal Monster Legacy set.

I think I'll going to by buy this one though, from one of my favourite films (Dawn of The Dead) :

dawn-of-the-dead-flyboy-n42015-b.jpg

Anybody ordered from here before? : http://www.minimodelfilmstuff.co.uk/

Marc said:
nice :) the same company have just released a fat zombie from DOTD too :), oh and Shaun of the dead!!!

In fact my Shaun finally arrived today...having only been on pre-order since May :eek: :eek:

S2300016.jpg

Oh & it's not the fat Zombie from DOTD but Tom Savini's Zombie that gets gunned down by Ken Foree when they stop to fill up the helicopter...

PlaidZombie.jpg

nice :) though i'm fighting the urge to buy any more 7" figures.. i have about 30 and nowhere decent to put them since i moved.. i'm hoping they follow with an 12 or 18" version of Shaun (they did with the Frank one from Donnie Darko), at which point i will buy it. oh.. and from that picture it doesn't look like he's "got red" on him..

Marc said:
nice :) though i'm fighting the urge to buy any more 7" figures.. i have about 30 and nowhere decent to put them since i moved.. i'm hoping they follow with an 12 or 18" version of Shaun (they did with the Frank one from Donnie Darko), at which point i will buy it. oh.. and from that picture it doesn't look like he's "got red" on him..

He does actually have Red on him but it's kind of obscured by his Tie :(
His hand are interchangable though so he can actually hold the bunch of flowers as well as the cricket bat :D

Neil

raigraphixs said:
marc what your fav figure? and Garrett same question.
Its one of DC Direct and its Wonder Woman.

Attachments

• WWfront.gif
    WWfront.gif
    69.3 KB · Views: 241
  • WWback.gif
    WWback.gif
    76.3 KB · Views: 184
Next month's statue is The Hulk with a movie conection. It stands at 15.5 inches and is in proportion to the others in the line . The Hulk is 7' 11'' tall in the comics.

The statue should be round the £119 mark.

Attachments

• Hulk Statue.gif
    Hulk Statue.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 668
Just up in the loft & opened up one of my many toy bags & found the following staring back at me...

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0141.jpg

Lots more where they came from...just thought I'd share :D

Neil

I've attached a picture of some of my figures from the Bowen Marvel collection just received the Cyclops twin pack will addd them when I get a chance!! Also have some Mcfarlane spawn collectables just have to update my picture collection :)

Attachments

• 100_0263.jpg
    100_0263.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 424
2 new members to the family.

18" T-800, fully poseable - maker Neca
14" Celtic Predator, fully poseable - maker HoyToys

Celtic had to be put togther (cool box), all body parts snap in (getting one arm ended up being hard work, didnt want to snap in!), then body net, clothes, armour and weapons.

Attachments

• battle.jpg
    battle.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 228
  • celtic.jpg
    celtic.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 221
I've just updated My Set Up in my signature with memorabilia, on page 6 if anyone is interested.

Here's an updated pic of my collection of Marvel Just added Dr Doom & Cyclops :D

Attachments

• 101_1876.jpg
    101_1876.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 350
Nice one spuddy. I have just ordered the rest of the #94 X-Men too in mini-size so fingers crossed I get them okay. They look good on your shelf there.

ps where's Collossus?
Here is mine. By the way spuddy01 never thought of the full size staues?

Attachments

• Colossus..gif
    Colossus..gif
    85 KB · Views: 303
A few more additions for me...well not really new I've had them all for ages but they have long lurked in my parents forbidden loft of treasure...which I am currently in the process of excavating :D :D

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

Will be LOTS more to follow when I finally get through my other 13 boxes up there :eek: :eek:

Neil

Two new additions;

12" Posables

'Takara Batman Begins' with additional Christian Bale head /weapons, and
Freddy from Freddy vs Jason movie.

batsmd3.jpg

previous team

dsc0869uz3.jpg

Here's my latest batch of figures...

DSCF0083-1.jpg

Some new Bad Taste Bears...

Freddy
Jason
George the Zombie
Wolfie

Japanese figures from left to right...

Teresa (Final Boss from Ibara on PS2)
A03-Sachiel XX (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Mushihimesama character (Dont know her name unfortunatley)

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom