Collectors Figures. 56k Modem users beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Boba's antenna come bent Wired Jambo or did you just have trouble getting it in?

I know I had a few problems trying to get his arms in on mine.

Was slightly twisted but I made it worse trying to straighten it with a hairdryer actually! I was thinking of replacing it with some metal strip I've got kicking around...or maybe I'll just put it down to battle damage. :suicide:

My DVD and statue collection.

Now, some of you may have noticed empty shelfs. Those are for any upcoming films, the ones I will mainly interested in are 300, Grindhouse and The Transformers Movie.

Nice display! can i ask what are the wireless lights you have underneath the shelves? been looking for some battery powered ones for my cabinets.

Cheers

JOHNNY

Got them from Rymans, they are £6.99 each. They come with batteries, but they are already fitted and out of the 6 I ordered one had the batteries leaked.
They have sticky pads on the back, but be aware they are strong so be sure you know where you want to stick them and how many you want.
But they do throw out some good light.
See below:

Got them from Rymans, they are £6.99 each. They come with batteries, but they are already fitted and out of the 6 I ordered one had the batteries leaked.
They have sticky pads on the back, but be aware they are strong so be sure you know where you want to stick them and how many you want.
But they do throw out some good light.
See below:

I think I will have to buy some of those stands. . they make the display look cool. :thumbsup:

Nowhere near the standard of collections here as I only have the one bust so far, been to busy collecting Doug Hyde, but now I seem to have caught the bug and will be getting a few more.

The Boys
Picture001.jpg

Darth Tater
Picture002.jpg

Rtoo Potatoo
Picture003.jpg

Spud Trooper

Picture004.jpg

Chewwy
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Cheers

JOHNNY

Look at this new Venom Statue(based on the new Spiderman film), I have it on order but don't know if I will keep it.

JESUS thats nice :)

If you dont want it when it arrives then let me know ;) lol

Where did you order from if you dont mind me asking??

Neil

Some nice collections on here.:smashin:

When I get 5 minutes next week,I'll take some pictures of my lightsaber collection and put them up.

Here's some pics from my collection, as you'll notice it's quite DC centric......

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 84
I think I hate you :p

You have the Joker & Harley Quinn Maquette's that I want :thumbsup:
Can I ask where you got them from??

Lovely collection though.
Those B&W Batman statues are lovely...is that the whole set??

Neil

Are these the maquettes? These came from the Warner Bros Store when it was open back in the day........ damn, I miss it:(

That's all the Batman B&W staues so far, next up is Alex Ross's design......

Attachments

• IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 80
where did you get the b&w batmans from mate?
love the first one on the top shelf.

A friend of mine own's a collectors shop and he hooks me up with all my DC Direct stuff, they're available from most comic shops though and I think Forbidden Planet online carry them. I actually came very close to not collecting them due to a very thin wallet at the time :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1071.jpg
    IMG_1071.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 103
Here's some pics from my collection, as you'll notice it's quite DC centric......

Fan-bloody-tastic collection there bud, I love it.

Puts my Justice League ensemble to shame. (am on the look-out for a Hawkgirl in casuals if you ever find one, thanks.)

Attachments

• DSC02825.jpg
    DSC02825.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 84
Are these the maquettes? These came from the Warner Bros Store when it was open back in the day........ damn, I miss it:(

That's all the Batman B&W staues so far, next up is Alex Ross's design......

These are the maquette's I was on about...

IMG_1041.jpg

I have the Batman one & would love the Joker & Harley one's to do a little display :)

They have some of the B&W Batmans at my local comic shop & I've been VERY VERY tempted lately I may see how the money goes after payday & pick one up.

Neil

:oops:
These are the maquette's I was on about...

IMG_1041.jpg

I have the Batman one & would love the Joker & Harley one's to do a little display :)

They have some of the B&W Batmans at my local comic shop & I've been VERY VERY tempted lately I may see how the money goes after payday & pick one up.

Neil

I knew I'd pick the wrong maquette's.............:oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 69
:oops:

I knew I'd pick the wrong maquette's.............:oops:

Thats cool dont be silly :)

They are simply stunning pieces thanks for the close ups...just what I needed to make me more jealous :laugh: :p :p

Been looking even harder now to find some of my own but to no avail :(

Really wish I'd bought them when they were released now :(

Thanks again for the close ups though they really are too nice.

Neil

While I've got my camera out...some new additions...

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1537.jpg

DSCN1539.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1544.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

Its a Medicom figure. Imported from Japan by Forbidden Planet (they still have them in stock). Authentic down to the blob of chewing gum blocking the hole in the rocket pack! I'll try to post some more pics tonight.

Its a Medicom figure. Imported from Japan by Forbidden Planet (they still have them in stock). Authentic down to the blob of chewing gum blocking the hole in the rocket pack! I'll try to post some more pics tonight.

was he expensive?? also whats the clone made by

Rocketeer around 120 of your English Pounds IIRC. From the Real Action Heroes Range.

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1554.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

Clone Trooper is also from Medicom RAH range. US$150 plus shipping and tax from Sideshow.

Some more pics.

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1560.jpg

I've got the Sideshow Exclusive 30th Anniversary Medicom RAH Sandtrooper on order. It sold out in less than 2 hours!

yeah its cool, the clone trooper is even better imo.

, I am struggling to find a place to put one of them. :D

I'll give you £50 for one of yours. :devil:

Yeah space is my biggest problem or rather the lack of it.

£50? ..........
eusa_think.gif
.............hmmmm as tempted as I am I think i`ll hold on to them :D .............:smashin:

Oooooh, can I play?

IM000123.jpg

IM000124.jpg

IM000125.jpg

IM000126.jpg

IM000127.jpg

IM000142.jpg

And my beloved Guyver shelf

IM000129.jpg

IM000130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom