Collectors Figures (56k Modem users beware!) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitram, your wee detolf's filling up rightly, nice pics :smashin: and you've got me in the mood for the rest of the watchmen busts now (only have silk spectre), are you for getting the other 2, see theres room at the front them

Been helping the parents sort the loft & re-board it so got the chance to get some more stuff down & finally have pics of my complete set of series six Living Dead Dolls...

DSCF1226.jpg

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg

DSCF1231.jpg

DSCF1232.jpg

DSCF1234.jpg

The rest of the dolls are currentli at SafeStore waiting for collection these were the last ones to go so decided to take pics as I had some spare time :)

Neil

Nice collection there Nitram, can i ask you where you got the riser from it looks ideal for the detolf :thumbsup:

Viper is it the 10 cm square cubes you use for the bust's?? :)

Yes, they are the perfect size as they arn't too big but are big enough for the larger busts such as Chewie.

10cm riser
Height - 10cm : Width - 10cm : Depth - 10cm
£2.75

I'll take some closer pictures tonight.

Yes, they are the perfect size as they arn't too big but are big enough for the larger busts such as Chewie.

10cm riser
Height - 10cm : Width - 10cm : Depth - 10cm
£2.75

I'll take some closer pictures tonight.

Many thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Aye mate, got all four of them for £10 each on play. And yes, im waiting for Night Owl and Silk to drop in price a little before i get them two, and they're going right where you said, at the bottom :clap:

:smashin: and I was all chuffed with myself for ordering the remaining 5 at an average of £20 each untill reading that...... at least it was better than the £40-£50 pre-order price, I would have been sick if i'd ordered them then

Nice collection there :thumbsup: but is that the CS Moore Kabuki stuck in the corner :nono::D
With the paintwork on her back she deserves to be out in the open or in a detolf ;)

I also saw the comedian deluxe scale collector figure while there and noticed it was £25 quid instead of £60-80 so I'll have a look at that to:rotfl:

Anyone care to comment on the quality, especially the Comedian deluxe figure?

P.S

Where do you guys normally buy from to get the best prices?

Can't comment directly as have only seen a couple of dc direct's deluxe figures up close in the past but that was a couple of years ago (think one was superman returns if memory serves) and for me they weren't great when compared to sideshow or hot toys at similar scale.... but they may have improved since then and for £25 would be worth a gamble, £60-£80 :thumbsdow

places, play, amazon, ebay, sideshow and forbidden planet.com (not co.uk) and there are a fair few in the US if you don't mind importing

Had a quick scour on the forums and searched around and not seen a SINGLE Mention of Rocky figures!!

So...

Yes, you guessed it. I'm a Rocky nut :eek: These Rocky figures were released November 2006 - in waves of around 12 every 2-3 months. I devoted everything into collecting them. Now i'm a Rocky Figure expert :thumbsup: :hiya:

One day I took this pic before I placed the lot in storage.

Apologies for the poor picture :rolleyes: it's the only one I have of this group shot. Notice the shop display stand, there are only 2 in the world :clap: woohoo :rotfl:

lot2.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection mate. The reason you probably havn't seen them here, is because this is more of a statue/replica collectible forum, as opposed to figures. Nevertheless, great addition the thread. They look great from here :smashin:

Thanks for the info GAM.

I don't mind importing to much.

Anyway, while browsing Play I pulled the trigger on something else:oops:

Best one I've seen here so far btw (and they are all terrific) is the big Lurtz. That is a truly awesome statue :thumbsup:

He's one of my favorites, the Moria Orc is great too.

riser2.jpg
riser3.jpg

Many thanks mate. :thumbsup:
no probs :smashin:

riser1.jpg

Nice collection there :thumbsup: but is that the CS Moore Kabuki stuck in the corner :nono::D
With the paintwork on her back she deserves to be out in the open or in a detolf ;)
I know :rolleyes: , I'm putting more shelves up and will put her more on show, along with the CS Moore Sinful Suzie I've ordered.

Thanks for the info GAM.

.......and so it begins

Thanks for the info GAM.

its easy done, especially with so much great stuff around the last few years :D

I know :rolleyes: , I'm putting more shelves up and will put her more on show, along with the CS Moore Sinful Suzie I've ordered.

glad to hear it, she deserves to be shown off ;) and very nice you'll be happy with Suzi too, which version have you coming, have had a few comments in the past about the original but I personally prefer the red varient, which I now have beside the original, I would say his ladies is my favourite line at the minute :devil::devil: with lady death the only one I'm not to keen on

.......and so it begins

I'm not taken the blame this time ;):D

Bought myself 2 Detolf's today and started filling them already. Pics here soon :thumbsup:

.......and so it begins

:rotfl:
It's already begun!!!

I'm off to Lakeside to get me a Detolph on Saturday.
Along with the Play bits and pieces I managed to find a Bank Robber Joker on Ebay.
I know I'm new to this but this model looks stunning and I had to have it.

I think I got a fair price at £99.99 and it's brand new, unopened.

Can't wait to see these when they all eventually get here.:thumbsup:

Funny, I used to come in here every so often to check pics but never really thought about buying any but just lately I've been thinking about it and well, you guys know the way it probably goes from here on in :)

:rotfl:
It's already begun!!!

I'm off to Lakeside to get me a Detolph on Saturday.
Along with the Play bits and pieces I managed to find a Bank Robber Joker on Ebay.
I know I'm new to this but this model looks stunning and I had to have it.

I think I got a fair price at £99.99 and it's brand new, unopened.

Can't wait to see these when they all eventually get here.:thumbsup:

Funny, I used to come in here every so often to check pics but never really thought about buying any but just lately I've been thinking about it and well, you guys know the way it probably goes from here on in :)

You get hooked mate, I have my Movie room just the way I want it now (pics soon chaps), but theres just loads more I want to get but no room for it.

I end up buying stuff, displaying it for 6 months and then selling it for something else that I want - its a vicious circle, its all good fun though and I enjoy collecting:smashin:

Another one arrived today! I'm not complaining, but i'm getting funny looks at work with all these parcels turning up for me.

Predator! thanks to OneSixthBruce :thumbsup:

pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

Time for a break and give my wallet a rest I think :rolleyes:

.....yeah right, Comic Con! woohoo :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom