Quantcast

Collectors Figures (56k Modem users beware!) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Marklewis81 said:
heres my newly received predator on horse, this is my first big piece to collect and looking forward to getting more
Jebus that's freaking yummy :D

Do you mind me asking where it came from??

Neil

marklewis81

Novice Member
i got it from play.com, i was having second thoughts when i ordered it but im glad i kept it ordered as i love it :D

Revaan

Novice Member
Hi,
Finally got my amateur hands to use on the DSLR and took these in-hand pics of my Maximus statue standing proudly in my collection.
Hope you like...

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Been away from the thread for a while but it twas my Birthday on Tuesday & the fiancée got me a new statue :D:D

So without further ado onto the piccies...

He's awesome :D
Not something I expected to get to be honest as I'd never really given her any clues as to the fact that I like the series enough to buy one but it's a great addition :D

Neil

Viperj2k

Hi all,

Thought I'd show some of my new figs.

Abe Sapien - Hellboy 2

Edward Scissorhands

Cobra Commander - GI Joe

Utapau Clonetrooper - Star Wars

Ed- Shaun of the Dead

Current Display

Bye all, :hiya:

Viper.

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
A few new Items.

Sideshow Iron man bust.

Hot Toys Batman TDK figure.

Sideshow 12' Stormtrooper figure, very nice.

And of course my passion, some new Jaws Items.

All from our trip to Martha's Vineyard, Back RHS Big piece of the Orca II bought from the owner with certificate, back LHS piece of beach fence from South Beach camp fire spot seen in the opening of Jaws, Front LHS Sand from State ( 4th of July, Alex Kintner attack ) Beach + pebbles from ( Quints Shack ) Menemsha.

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Great Jaws collection Mr Quint, I am very envious. Is that one of Pat Delaney's Bruce's emerging from the water. Lovely. The Joe Alves signed tooth is excellent too. I need to track one of them down :)

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
Great Jaws collection Mr Quint, I am very envious. Is that one of Pat Delaney's Bruce's emerging from the water. Lovely. The Joe Alves signed tooth is excellent too. I need to track one of them down :)
It is Pats work mate from the Original run, the tooth is from the original run too before it got messy with Universal, love em. :thumbsup:

I was also very lucky while at Martha's Vineyard, I got to speak to Joe Alves on the phone via a great member of the Jaws comunity, we talked Jaws, Martha's Vineyard & Jaws 3D of a good half hour, unreal.

Last edited:

spuddy01

Just picked up these 2 mini busts today,

IMG_3038.JPG
Hulk Mini Bust..
IMG_3039.JPG
Captain America Mini Bust
IMG_3040.JPG
At home with the rest of the gang :)

nitram100

Got my Watchmen busts the other day (well, 4 of 6) and been waiting to receive my risers, which finally came today, so here are some pics :smashin:

DICKIEDUVET

Distinguished Member
Love the Watchmen busts, The Dr Manhattan looks spot on, At least his old man aint hanging out.

gam

nitram, your wee detolf's filling up rightly, nice pics :smashin: and you've got me in the mood for the rest of the watchmen busts now (only have silk spectre), are you for getting the other 2, see theres room at the front them

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Been helping the parents sort the loft & re-board it so got the chance to get some more stuff down & finally have pics of my complete set of series six Living Dead Dolls...

The rest of the dolls are currentli at SafeStore waiting for collection these were the last ones to go so decided to take pics as I had some spare time :)

Neil

spuddy01

Nice collection there Nitram, can i ask you where you got the riser from it looks ideal for the detolf :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending threads

Latest News

Philips OLED burn-in solution is 95 percent effective
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips TV’s with HDMI 2.1 and Dolby Vision IQ due in time
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sonos clarifies product update and recycling position
  • By Andy Bassett