1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colin Mcrae rally 2005

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by SOUNDSTYLE, Feb 24, 2005.

1. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Been playing this for the last couple of days but there's one problem: I can't seem to slide the 'Leader board' up or down to see my position.

Am I missing something? Surely you must be able to scroll to see how you are doing.

Thanks

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,085
    On 2004 you either use the down cursor key on the keyboard or one of the pedals. I can't remember which way round it is but it's either the accelerator pedal or the brake pedal to scroll down the list and the other one to scroll back up.

3. tupac28786

tupac28786

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, im not sure if anyone can help me but i just got Colin Mcrae Rally 2005. Its a great game but there is a problem...when i installed the game and started to play it i noticed that the language was all weird so its hard to play the game. its kind of hard to explain it but maybe someone knows what i mean. is there a way i can show you a screenshot so you can see what i mean ??? please help

4. tupac28786

tupac28786

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i think it might be the language that needs to be changed but since i dont understand the language that is on right now, i cant change it. I thought maybe if i installed patch 1.1 it would change. I dont understand how it happened in the first place because i chose too install it in english. please help me!

5. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,085
    Have you tried uninstalling the game completely and then re-install ?

6. tupac28786

tupac28786

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i did it twice so maybe i need to change the language somehow, does anyone know how to do it ? thanks

7. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,085
    I've always found Codemasters technical support to be very helpful. Their phone number is printed in the user manual and is a normal landline number not a premium rate.