Colin McRae feared dead!

Great driver, great man. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

R.I.P

How selfish can some people be. Is there anything that happens in your little world that isnt centred around "me me me me me".

Colin was a legend in modern rallying. He did so much to progress the sport over the years he was involved, both before and after he was a driver and he will be sadly missed in the rallying community.

And I'm sure there will be another game, just for YOU.... don't panic.

funky calm down, don't turn this thread into a flame war.

Damn! ... What a sad loss for all his whole family and the country. One of our few genuine world class sports stars gone at a very young 39 yrs old.

I always liked Colins matter of fact, down to earth attitude when you seen him being interviewed or the camera caught a shot of him without him realising it ... swearing away there like every other normal bloke you know. :) I genuinely nice guy it seemed.

R.I.P. and condolenses to the family.

They could also continue publishing with his name on the cover too. Maybe that would be what he wanted.

I can definatly see codemaster's still using his name with the Family's permission after all the guy is (or was 'TBC') a legend!

They fear that his son was also with him :(

Very sad news indeed but is there any reason why this is in the Xbox 360 section?

My sincere thoughts are with his family right now

R.I.P Colin

Very sad news indeed but is there any reason why this is in the Xbox 360 section?
I think it's fair to say there's a community here who have sentiment with Colin due to his games. It's fair enough that there's a place for fans to express their feelings for this terrible news.

However, if anyone wants to see the thread in the sports section, it's here.

Very sad news. Thoughts go out to the families involved

R.I.P Colin

Rally Legend

I think it's fair to say there's a community here who have sentiment with Colin due to his games. It's fair enough that there's a place for fans to express their feelings for this terrible news.

true. I've followed the CM franchise from the beginning & at this sad time it feels really strange looking down at the Dirt cover knowing whats happened. Truely sad news especially as two young lads, one his son were involved. All thoughts to the family. R.I.P Colin McRae, along with the rally community, gamers will never forget your inspiration in one of videogames best drivers. :smashin:

really quite shocked my thoughts go out to the family

Obviously those who are concerning themselves with "is this in the right thread" or "OMG there won't be another McRae title" have never experienced a close loss, otherwise you wouldn't make such crass statements.

To say that Colin's family will be going through hell and back is a complete understatement, and my thoughts go out to them.

My thoughts goes out to his family. He will be dearly missed.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom