Question Cold War cross Gen & Game share ?

Killswitch 73

I’m about to collect my series x console from Argos later today and want to buy Cold War cross gen .

I have a one x which will be turned into my home console and will be put in the bedroom so my wife can play it (like we do on her one S thats actually my home console)

if I install the cross gen of Cold War on my one x ( turned into my home console) and then instal it on series x (down stairs living room ) can my missis then play it with me online like we do with all our online games ?
Just wanted to know if the cross gen worked like that as it technically only the one x version installed on the one x console (my home console) that she will be using and I use the series x in living room that will actually be the wife’s home console .
We never had issues before and just wanted to ask if anybody else does this and have both the series x and one x and game share .

thanks

rowedav

Distinguished Member
Yeah I got the cross gen version and game sharing with my mate. I downloaded and play the Series X version, he gets the One X version. No problems at all for us.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom