Coheed and Cambria new album out on the 18th Oct

Thanks for the heads up.

Loved the last 2 albums & will deffinitley be adding this one to the collection as well.

Neil

Covers a bit 'NWOBHM' isn't it? :D;)

Will give it a whirl when it comes out........

Covers a bit 'NWOBHM' isn't it? :D;)

Will give it a whirl when it comes out........

:rolleyes:Oh God dont start, I have a hard enough job trying to justify listening in the first place. Almost sordid :D But hey, they are using the brilliant Dillinger Escape Plan drummer Chris Pennie (though how he will fit who knows).

Oh Overkill you should have a listen to Miss machine. Lots of time sig and tempo changes, furious and hardcore. Maybe a bit much for you.

:rolleyes:Oh God dont start, I have a hard enough job trying to justify listening in the first place. Almost sordid :D But hey, they are using the brilliant Dillinger Escape Plan drummer Chris Pennie (though how he will fit who knows).

Oh Overkill you should have a listen to Miss machine. Lots of time sig and tempo changes, furious and hardcore. Maybe a bit much for you.
I like that. I have too many Jazz and Jazz rock albums to hide the fact that I like music that changes pace. Although with jazz the quick changes can make it sound a little discordant at times........ Also, as long as it doesn't get to 'dancey' or two deep into the 'roaring' vocal style. :D;)

I like that. I have too many Jazz and Jazz rock albums to hide the fact that I like music that changes pace. Although with jazz the quick changes can make it sound a little discordant at times........ Also, as long as it doesn't get to 'dancey' or two deep into the 'roaring' vocal style. :D;)

Its not quite roaring, more hardcore shouty vocals.....bit like a metal Black Flag. Fits with the music somewhat but I would rather have just the music TBH.

...But hey, they are using the brilliant Dillinger Escape Plan drummer Chris Pennie (though how he will fit who knows).

Really? Didn't know that. Dillinger have a new album out in November I think, do they have new drummer now?

For anyone interested you can hear a new Coheed and Cambria song on their myspace page.

LINKY

Really? Didn't know that. Dillinger have a new album out in November I think, do they have new drummer now?

For anyone interested you can hear a new Coheed and Cambria song on their myspace page.

LINKY

Oh yes they do its Gil Sharone, an amazing player who is probably going to end up as one of the greats. Very adaptable, versatile player on the lines of Stewart Copeland maybe even better. he can go metal, reggae, rock, jazz, funk............keep an eye on this guy he is definitely going places!!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom