• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

CODWAW - Map Pack 2 Big Baller Trophy

peaster

Established Member
Both myself and Dj_bucho only have this one left to get from all trophies on CODWAW. Would like to finish this before people start moving onto MW2, anyone willing to help?

75K on Map Pack 2.

David

Wingsurfer

Prominent Member
Dude, I'll help by all means but everytime you've asked so far have either been already in a game or it's been late at night

peaster

Established Member
Dude, I'll help by all means but everytime you've asked so far have either been already in a game or it's been late at night

Yeah I thought you would, I really need to get some me time on the PS3 so I don't end up on so late every night and then knackered at work. Better not let the better half hear that one.

Wingsurfer

Prominent Member
Yeah I thought you would, I really need to get some me time on the PS3 so I don't end up on so late every night and then knackered at work. Better not let the better half hear that one.

:rotfl::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom