1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Codas

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Glyn Davies, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Glyn Davies

Glyn Davies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an aging set of Kef Coda III's. They are brilliant speakers had them for 15 years or so.

The Wife as finally had enough of them not fitting in with any of the 1001 different colours schemes she as used in the room since we got married and with her latest bout of redecorating (happens nearly eveytime she watches changing rooms) as given the kef's thier marching orders.

Does anyone know if I can get a set of codas in a pine finish or should I just change the Wife.

2. Nobber22

Nobber22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Do they have to be Coda III's? The new Coda 70/90 range comes in a light beech which looks classy and should fit in with pine furnishings.

If after 15 years and a multitude of decorating projects you are still married to her, I doubt you are likely to change her now. :D Speakers that old deserve to be put out to pasture.

3. Glyn Davies

Glyn Davies

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nobber22

I have only had the wife 13 years m8, It's the speakers I have had 15 years.

I'll check the coda 70/90 range out thanks for the suggestion.

Have you heard them yourself are they any good. I have had quite a range of speakers over the last 15 years and my coda III are the only ones I have kept hold of.

Thanks Glyn