CoD5 WaW stats

I've just picked up the game and am a bit light on friends linked through the site, I could do with a few more to "test" something ;)
Any volunteers?

Sure you can send me an invite if you wish: anth99099. (if you have a different PSN username than your AVforums one could you please say who you are in the friend invite as I often get random friend requests from people I don't know).

I usually play WaW or COD4. (COD4 can be had for £14 or £19 from WHsmiths if you don't have it)

Most people on the forum now have reverted back to solely playing COD4 though, and the few that have stayed with WaW mainly just play Zombies.

However there are a few great players on the forum that still play WaW multiplayer, that hopefully may come along to offer you to add them too.

Does anyone use Call of Duty, World at War to check their stats, etc?
I've just picked up the game and am a bit light on friends linked through the site, I could do with a few more to "test" something ;)
Any volunteers?

If I have read this correctly you want people who link their stats to the COS site?

If so, then I do:smashin:

Feel free, my username on there is same as my PSN id goldwater666

If I have read this correctly you want people who link their stats to the COS site?

If thats the case then I maybe spoke too soon, as I don't do this, and wouldn't know how, or what the benefits are if I did.

I just like to play the game, largely Multiplayer and really just HQ, CTF or Core S&D.

If thats the case then I maybe spoke too soon, as I don't do this, and wouldn't know how, or what the benefits are if I did.

I just like to play the game, largely Multiplayer and really just HQ, CTF or Core S&D.

Depends how "geeky" you are really....or as I like to put it "interested":rolleyes:

You can link your PSN account to the COD WaW website and it gives you all your stats for pretty much everything.....it goes into a lot of detail.

Top line is the basic stuff like what your top killing gun is and how many kills / accuracy with it, it then goes on to list your weapon's in order of kills.

you can look at matches you have played in detail, where you where killed on the map, where you killed others on the map, where you shot people, where others where killed on the map....as I say it goes into some detail and is quite......erm......interesting:rolleyes:

you can look at matches you have played in detail, where you where killed on the map, where you killed others on the map, where you shot people, where others where killed on the map....as I say it goes into some detail and is quite......erm......interesting:rolleyes:
I definitely think my geekdom will be complete with this. (if ever it needed completing).

It sounds very fun and interesting.

How do you link it. Can you link it for COD4 too?

I definitely think my geekdom will be complete with this. (if ever it needed completing).

It sounds very fun and interesting.

How do you link it. Can you link it for COD4 too?

Dont think you can with COD4.

Seem to remeber you need a code from your PS3 when in MP on WaW (webstats?), then you register on the website(username password etc) and enter the code from your PS3 to link....it was a while ago that I did mine, but remeber it being fairly straight forward:smashin:

I just linked my account the other day and I couldn't believe how detailed the stats are on there - a record of every match you've played, stats for each weapon you've used, where you've hit people, you could spend hours looking at it.

The process is just as goldwater describes, it was no bother to sign up.

gis a invite workshed id to the left :smashin:

If so, then I do:smashin:

Feel free, my username on there is same as my PSN id goldwater666

That's exactly what I'm after mate :)

Unfortunately they don't do it for CoD4 :( seems a real shame as the ones for CoD5 are pretty detailed!!

How do you send an invite to someone via the WAW website to link your stats with them?

I've been trying to look for the option to do this but all I can find close to it is to recruit a friend via email address :confused:

Go to your stats and there should be a "Friends" box on the right hand side, click the button to "LOAD ALL FRIENDS" (even if you dont have any) and then use the search box at the top of that little bit to find people, open their stats and then click the "Add friend" button. It's a confusing system, hope that helps!

Go to your stats and there should be a "Friends" box on the right hand side, click the button to "LOAD ALL FRIENDS" (even if you dont have any) and then use the search box at the top of that little bit to find people, open their stats and then click the "Add friend" button. It's a confusing system, hope that helps!

I've clicked on the Stats tab at the top. Then on Community Profile I've clicked Load My Friends, Search All Users, typed your PSN ID which brought your PSN up ok. But when I click on your name it doesn't give me the option to add you :confused:

EDIT: I've now gone onto your profile where it finally has given me the option to add. Thanks!

Tell me about it! But it doesn't end there lol.

When I click Expand Stats, it comes up with a blank page at the bottom instead of showing more stats. I wanted to see my match stats but it doesn't show it. Might be because I'm on work PC but it still should come up without any extra things to download right?

Anyone else's stats page do this?

Tell me about it! But it doesn't end there lol.

When I click Expand Stats, it comes up with a blank page at the bottom instead of showing more stats. I wanted to see my match stats but it doesn't show it. Might be because I'm on work PC but it still should come up without any extra things to download right?

Anyone else's stats page do this?

Just logged on to have a look - got your and Workshed's freind request and added you both - and my stats page works fine:smashin:

As you say it might be work blocking your access:D

I see you have an iPhone NightHawk, you might want to keen an eye on this thread...

:D

and how much does this myPSN app cost?

Btw the stats page loads up fine now. I think you need to have friends to expand it properly.

I've added everyone from this thread so accept it you want.

Last edited:
I've signed up to the website.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom