• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

COD5: My Custom Classes have disappeared.

pavr27

Came to play COD5 for the first time in a couple of weeks. I noticed that I had 'lost' all my Custom Classes (they had all reset) ....anybody elese experienced this?

Fmrl

Yes, it's due to the "hotfix" - it also reset my brightness settings and controller config.

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
Its just the name which has gone.. not the actual class...

It happened on Friday when they did their 'HotFix'.. Its nothing new, this used to happen on COD4 too, when they did their patches or server changes.

You will also have found that your control method (i.e sensitivity, invertion, etc) will go back to default too, if you had changed it.

Just edit the names and all will be back to normal.

Jon

TyFlip

Yes I had this too, the names reset but that was all.

although there are other issues that concern me such as my XMB refusing to work occasionally whilst on COD or not being able to invite friends (the triangle button not working).:mad:

They can take their hotfix & stick it up their fixable-hots!:rtfm:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom