• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

COD5 code not validc

KnightWolf

Established Member
i have the email from game and entered the code in the box on the first to fight website but keep getting "invalid code", i know the code is correct as i copyed and pasted it in, anyone else having this problem?:lease:

thariq

Prominent Member
mate thats not the code for the beta btw its only to get content that noone else is getting .. i entered with no hassles though supposedly we get vip access as well

Last edited:

Wellymelly

Established Member
Yep I'm in the Invalid Code club with you, although I have tried to cover the bases by registering on a few other websites giving codes out.

Hopefully it's an issue with the COD5 wesite and it all gets resolved tomorrow.

KnightWolf

Established Member
i did make the mistake of not putting in english UK and had to reset my browser and cookies to get it to go back so i could correct it.

aNinjaWhoNinjas

Established Member
My code for the firstfight websight worked, but my theme code doesnt work, not too bothered about that aslong as i get the BETA code eventually.

cj

Established Member
Excuse me for being thick, but where do you enter the code for the theme? I have one (game pre-order), but am not quite sure where to enter it on my 360.

mwallan

Established Member
go to the blade with marketplace on it and you will see a an option nr the bottom on that blade to redeem codes, the same place for points or live

MadaCup

Established Member
My firsttofight code returns "Invalid code". I have emailed and called GAME and they say contact activision. Not too impressed really :(

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom