COD5 Beta Code Offers and Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codehead

Prominent Member
Reaction score
[MOD COMMENT]

Guys, it's getting crazy in here. I know you're all excited about the beta and want to play. However, the sheer number of threads is getting out of hand.

I'm impressed by the generosity of members offering codes to AVF members, but please please place all offers and requests in this thread which will be stickied for the duration of the beta.

Please update your post if your offer is taken. Likewise, update your request if you've got a code.

Any offers outside of this thread will be merged, any requests outside of this thread will be deleted.

post edited, no longer need beta code.

Thanks

Last edited:
I would also be eternally grateful if I could get a code. :thumbsup:

Still begging for a beta code - anybody please?:rolleyes:

Got a code now thanks!

Last edited:
I recently gave up an Endwar code I had spare on these very forums so karma owes me:smashin:

Cheers

SD

Last edited:
Would love some codeage if possible....thank you...:)

Please put me in the hat for a code chaps.
Thanks in advance to those generous enough to give codes to fellow AVF.:thumbsup:

I have a key which I wont use, I will just wait till the game comes out. So I will happily give the code to someone but I suppose the only fair way would be for everyone to leave thanks and I will draw it out of a hat tomorrow lunch.

Does that sound ok/fair?

Thanks

- J

Surely if someone wants a code that badly theres always ebay!

I was waiting for eurogamer.net yesterday to giveaway codes but the website when tits up so I bought one on ebay for £5.57. Hardly going to break the bank is it!

OK guys, I got a Eurogamer code yesterday and lo and behold, callofduty.com just sent me another one!

So I'll take a similar approach to Jason_S, leave me a thanks comment below and I will randomly pick the winner this afternoon around 3 (no PM's).

I reckon most people that want codes will get them eventually, there should be a fair few knocking about.

EDIT: OK, lucky number drawn is 3, so that means kavanf1 is the winner! Sorry the rest of ye.

Last edited:
i would love one if anyone has one?

I would like to have a go on this game so if anyone has a free code i would be gratefull thankyou.

I don't have a beta code. But if anybody with a beta code would like to give me one, add thanks to me for giving them the opportunity to pass on a spare code, then I will pick one at random this afternoon.

Are you feeling lucky?:laugh:

Got a code now thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have a beta code. But if anybody with a beta code would like to give me one, add thanks to me for giving them the opportunity to pass on a spare code, then I will pick one at random this afternoon.

Are you feeling lucky?:laugh:
Nice try...
Joined in 2006 and done 5 posts??!!, me thinks from your latest post that you've been in prison for fraud:eek:
heres a code:
'0NYAB1K3S0NNYJ1M'
:smashin:

Nice try...
Joined in 2006 and done 5 posts??!!, me thinks from your latest post that you've been in prison for fraud:eek:
heres a code:
'0NYAB1K3S0NNYJ1M'
:smashin:

I've always found this forum to be a fantastic source of information. Nothing left to ask questions about and nothing left to add.
I suppose my only crime (if any) is not being proactive enough to offer posts of gratitude where it is most certainly due.
For this I hereby most profoundly appologise!:suicide:

Since my thread got merged and butchered, I'll pick a name from this thread. Don't PM me though!

Watch this space, I'll pick a name before 13:10.

My 360 RROD on Saturday - talk about timing!

Please let me know who uses this code:

PW98Y-37YX2-FJVMP-KD777-4GV4W

Martin

Yeah let him know so I don't pick you :D

I guess that I should have joined before now. I t looks really sus that I have havent posted. Never needed too before now.

Guess Im at the bottom of the pile :(

My 360 RROD on Saturday - talk about timing!

Please let me know who uses this code:

PW98Y-37YX2-FJVMP-KD777-4GV4W

Martin

Martin, your next beer is on me.

Cheers

SD

I am begging a beta testing code. Do I have a chance? :lease:

Would love a code for the beta. Thanks.

5tarr and Poised Anomaly - you still need one? Oone of my reserved codes became available so I have 2 to give away. PM me if you're interested :)

Heh, 3 minutes over my announced time - sorry about that, my boss asked me something at the last second :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom