COD5 Best FFA map?

ammurad

Standard Member
Reaction score
I enjoy dome the best, probably with courtyard a close second. What does everyone think - which maps are your favourites and y?

Hanger is my favourite.

I always end up in Courtyard, Asylum or MAKIN, is there any toher that you go into? If so I aint yet?

I'd say hanger too.

Why? Because i normally have my better games on there. Top 3 normally. Otherwise i'm in the bottom 3. :smashin:

I don't play FFA much but Hangar is a good map as it's nice and bright, there's open areas, and lots of good hidey holes, etc. but it's not too big so it doesn't benefit the snipers.

I get annoyed with some maps where the colours are very similar (like Downfall) or it's too dark (like Makin) as it's harder to spot other players.

I remember playing FFA once (edit: or it could have been TDM - it was quite a while ago) on Outskirts (trying to get the Survivalist challenge I think) and managed to hide in one of the buildings at one end of the map - no one came anywhere near me for the whole length of the game. It's just too big!

I'm used to the slow pace of S&D so FFA on Dome would just be a blur to me - I'd always end up getting my butt kicked.

I don't play well on all the maps all the time but the only map I never play well on is Dome :mad:

Not a big fan of FFA on any mpa although I think Castle and Upheavel are both quite good - only really play FFA on hardcore (or is it TDM?????) core modes are just full of people throwing 'nades like its confetti

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I only play Hardcore FFA and I can confirm that the first thing I do upon Spawning is lob a grenade lol!

I curse the rifle grenaders (cos I aint got one) and go & do the very thing I hate.

Difference is the Grenade spammers kill things, I erm.......don't!:(

I quite like Asylum. At first it was quite dark with a few campers but once you know where they all hide then it's a great map.

Dome is just carnage as it's so small, have to really be on your game to be top in FFA. Once you managed to get dogs you can rack up quite a high kill streak too.

Dome is COD5's answer to 'Shipment'! To be honest I'm not a fan of FFA, it's a bit too much of a free-for-all :eek: - much prefer team based modes

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom