COD4 Team Tactical Tournament

StevePSIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Early stages on being organised so will edit this post once I have some more time.

Basically going to organise a 3v3 tournament open to anyone. It will be in a league format so every team will play each other.

Instead of randomising teams like we have done in the past I want people to post the name of there teams and there members PSN's.

Rules etc will be posted up soon, in the meantime get your teams sorted and post them in here to get yourselves entered!

Please don't use this thread to ask to join a team, ideally I would like you to sort teams out via PM's etc if possible.

Entry for this will close Saturday 30th May.

B-Unit reporting for action. :smashin:

Members:

nbuk
tonks
djpuma

Availability:

Sunday - Thursday anytime after 22:00

Some people are on the pitch.....

They think it's all over.....

Slinky
Saltyworm
HubbaBubbaUK

It is now...

Games after 11pm (nights to be decided).

Strong team there lads :smashin:

Come on everyone else, there must be more people wanting to get involved in this?

Should be a few teams from DSpx and YRA joining aswell.

I'll sort the rules etc out tonight

COD TT team

Old fukerz?,show us ya bristols?

Hanksey
Iss
sannan

Due to the age and reaction times of some team memebrs we will be installing lang switches for our games. :):):):):):):):):):):):););););););)

I will be in if two other people wanna join forces :rolleyes: :lease:

word u ladies :hiya:

chuck my name down askew

i'll team u with anybody good :D is kingrob in this?

Can we have a no camping rule for the tourny;)!

DSpx camping :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The irony eh, Apparently camped on TDM but won by 40 kills and nearly 20 kills :thumbsup:

Then on SaD you were hiding in corners by doorways, on fences looking over buildings so your invisible until you run past you and you call us campers, love it :rotfl:

Back on topic, our teams should be sorted in the next few days. We have maps and modes done, rules our done too but still up for debate but am sure askew will post then once we have played the few wars we have planned :suicide:

lol having a fight already :devil:

1st post and having a go :) Biff

The irony eh, Apparently camped on TDM but won by 40 kills and nearly 20 kills :thumbsup:

Then on SaD you were hiding in corners by doorways, on fences looking over buildings so your invisible until you run past you and you call us campers, love it :rotfl:

Back on topic, our teams should be sorted in the next few days. We have maps and modes done, rules our done too but still up for debate but am sure askew will post then once we have played the few wars we have planned :suicide:

smithy AVF are very good campers and DSpx are the hunta's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ive heard it all now askew "waiting positions" :rotfl:

Speaking on behalf of team Old fukerz?,show us ya bristols?, due we get a points/kills head start due to age and reaction times.

Actually having played with most of you, i feel we should give you the head start...........................;);););)

Someone's feelings are hurt? Dont worry, enjoy the half term ;):D:hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom