• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

COD4 points system

daddyduche

Established Member
Can anyone explain to me how the points system works, i have just played a game and started with 3411 points, during the game i scored 1058 xp points, so i checked my points tally and expecting a nice rise in points i found it had only gone up a measly 30 points. Anyway i checked through the leaderboards with my friends and found that although i have a higher ranking, more kills, better kill death ratio and higher accuracy i have less points, is this right or am i just sad. thanks.

VivaFathom

Established Member
Are you talking about your score?

I havent completely figured it out or gone looking for answer but i know that team death match gives you very little points in score even if your good at it. Other game types like headquarters and search and destroy are alot better.

If you win 4-0 in search and destroy you get 400 points roughly.

VivaFathom

Established Member
oh yeh exp doesn not equal score just to clear that up.

Also these will gain you score. Planting the bomb defusing the bomb, capturing headquarters and destroying it. Capturing points in domination. Things like that help your score alittle.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom