RIDGERAMA
zain00
malariaboy
NBUK
sundance1981

10 minutes FFA action on Strike. Top 5 go through

Date: TBA

Last edited:
Insomnia, can you ask your mate Burt Baxtor for his odds for each semi final (he's not answering my calls) :smashin:

well ill be even money to top this group anyway ;)

Hopefully see you in the final.

Topped my group last round so hope to continue the form into the final.

Good morning gentleman,

I would like to thank everybody who participated and congratulate the people who have made into the Semi-finals.

I have taken a look at the players in this group and have calulated some odds of topping the group.

Actionman80 3:1 - one to watch although plastic underpants could distract him
Insomnia75 2:1 - favourite
Fastolfe 4:1 - in with a shout if he can stay off the fast food
ISS98 4:1 - could cause an upset (if he keeps his hands clean after visting cubicle 1)
Nighthawk123 4:1 - Could be distracted by Honeysuckle and rumours of engagement
RIDGERAMA 2:1 Could be distracted by 80's music I'm your Venus is his reported favourite tune
zain00 3:1 - can't be ruled out, but can't really be ruled in either
malariaboy 5:1 - an unknown quanity who could go down with sickness
NBUK 4:1 - The BFaM clan are known to choke under pressure
sundance1981 5:1 - a space cowboy

Having spectated theh group 2 match last night, I still favour Insomnia to top this group. However, Ridgerama is an old warhorse who can't be ruled out. Also, Actionman80 could sneak in as in the upset of the Friday night Actionman80 stole top spot from Insomnia with a last second kill and won by 5 points. This shows that the cream doesn't always rise to the top (As I'm sure ISS98 can confirm after listening in to his conversation last night). Although, I must also point out that Insomnia had less deaths and so can claim the moral victory. Well done Insomnia.

I have also heard that a player called Spanksy has tried to claim he won group 2. Although there is no photographic evidence I can confirm this is untrue. As I have said I did spectate last night and can confirm Spanksy started off slow in the beginning and then reduced speed and finished off in a crawl and in fact failed to qualify for the semi-finals and also shot himself in the leg (twice).

Also, I would like to say Group 2 tried it's hardest but couldn't connect to Ads3 last night on behalf of Infinity Ward I apologise about that Ads3, but the group game had to go on and so Ads if you need to fix your connection there is a sale on string and cups in Staples at the moment.

And so I would like to finish by wishing everybody good luck in both semi's.

Burt Baxter
Chairman, Infinity Ward

Last edited:
Good morning gentleman,

I would like to thank everybody who participated and congratulate the people who have made into the Semi-finals.

I have taken a look at the players in this group and have calulated some odds of topping the group.

Actionman80 3:1 - one to watch although plastic underpants could distract him
Insania75 2:1 - favouritepeter andres love child
Fastolfe 4:1 - in with a shout if he can stay off the fast food
ISS98 4:1 - could cause an upset (if he keeps his hands clean after visting cubicle 1)
Nighthawk123 4:1 - Could be distracted by Honeysuckle and rumours of engagement
RIDGERAMA 2:1 Could be distracted by 80's music I'm your Venus is his reported favourite tune
zain00 3:1 - can't be ruled out, but can't really be ruled in either
malariaboy 5:1 - an unknown quanity who could go down with sickness
NBUK 4:1 - The BFaM clan are known to choke under pressure
sundance1981 5:1 - a space cowboy

Having spectated theh group 2 match last night, I still favour Insomnia to top this group. However, Ridgerama is an old warhorse who can't be ruled out. Also, Actionman80 could sneak in as in the upset of the Friday night Actionman80 stole top spot from Insomnia with a last second kill and won by 5 points. This shows that the cream doesn't always rise to the top (As I'm sure ISS98 can confirm after listening in to his conversation last night). Although, I must also point out that Insomnia had less deaths and so can claim the moral victory. Well done Insomnia.

I have also heard that a player called Spanksy has tried to claim he won group 2. Although there is no photographic evidence I can confirm this is untrue. As I have said I did spectate last night and can confirm Spanksy started off slow in the beginning and then reduced speed and finished off in a crawl and in fact failed to qualify for the semi-finals and also shot himself in the leg (twice).

Also, I would like to say Group 2 tried it's hardest but couldn't connect to Ads3 last night on behalf of Infinity Ward I apologise about that Ads3, but the group game had to go on and so Ads if you need to fix your connection there is a sale on string and cups in Staples at the moment.

And so I would like to finish by wishing everybody good luck in both semi's.

Burt Baxter
Chairman, Infinity Ward

that sonia is a mysterious girl.

Last edited:
how about tues night for the match , dont think i could do mon or wed's ?

Tuesday night is fine with me.:D

Any night will be fine for me, but just leave me a PM on PSN or AVF telling me when the match is. :thumbsup:

Tuesday is fine for me:thumbsup:

im good for any matey,tuesday suits me fine.10pm as normal?

Tuesdays good for me, any time after 8, also i take it we are not randomising the previous groups winners??

Actionman80

he's peter andre's lovechild you no,insania.i think he's/she's a mysterious girl/boy.

Hello lads can i just make it clear that this match cant be played until the 'No Show, Losers' match has been played, which will be tomorrow night. So earliest will be wednesday. :thumbsup:

Congrats on beating Sonia :thumbsup::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks, but it was a last min victory, and i hadnt started boozing so was fully focused lol!!

what do you mean

I meant the 5 winners of each groups are all in the same semi final, i thought we might change it all up and mix each of the top 5 into different semi finals, (if that makes sense)

Hmm.. gona be a tough one..
I should be free any time for this so will keep my eyes peeled..

Jus wanted to say a quick thanks to Ridge and the rest of the guys in my round for bein good sports!
My connection dropped just as we were starting the game and when I did get in, everyone was a few kills ahead of me so Ridge offered to restart (and nobody objected..)

:thumbsup:

he's peter andre's lovechild you no,insania.i think he's/she's a mysterious girl/boy.

:rotfl::rotfl:

I stop and stare at you
Walking in my sights
I try to concentrate
My mind wants to fire
The smelly scent of you
Forces me up above
And sucka and when i look at you
Oh I zero in (oh oh)
No doubt you're running scared (oh oh)
Son I wanna make you dead (oh oh)
I want to be with my gun (oh oh)
No doubt I'm the only man (oh oh)
Who can kill you like I can (oh oh)
So just let me be with the gun that I love (oh oh)

Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh, Mysterious soilder
I wanna get close to you
Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.. Oh.., Mysterious solider
Move your body close to my knife

Thanks, but it was a last min victory, and i hadnt started boozing so was fully focused lol!!

You played well mate...look forward to the rematch.

I meant the 5 winners of each groups are all in the same semi final, i thought we might change it all up and mix each of the top 5 into different semi finals, (if that makes sense)

Ahhh trying to avoid me 'eh;)

Ahhh trying to avoid me 'eh;)

Ha ha, yeah, just prestiges, and being back to level 1 may have been a mistake with the semi final iminent, i know our group was strong after seeing everyone play so trying to get an easier semi final!!

hahahhahahahahahha:eek: your superb matey.

Ha ha, yeah, just prestiges, and being back to level 1 may have been a mistake with the semi final iminent, i know our group was strong after seeing everyone play so trying to get an easier semi final!!

Could be a risky one mate...although in FFA you won't need claymores (unless you're Cleverdave) and stuff so should be alright. I keep think about prestiging again although I don't know if I could face getting my gold dragunov again (that would be the fifth time!!!)

With got Ridge in our Semi as well I don't know if you've played with him before, but he'll take some beating.

I see what you're saying though maybe mixing it up a bit might have been an idea

Could be a risky one mate...although in FFA you won't need claymores (unless you're Cleverdave) and stuff so should be alright. I keep think about prestiging again although I don't know if I could face getting my gold dragunov again (that would be the fifth time!!!)

With got Ridge in our Semi as well I don't know if you've played with him before, but he'll take some beating.

I see what you're saying though maybe mixing it up a bit might have been an idea

Na, ive not played with Ridge, (or anyone from AVF apart from on friday), i'll be happy with a top 5 place, so ive got a few days to get up to level 10 :eek: for my M4 Carbine with red site dot or silencer, better get on it tonight!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom