COD4 FFA Semi Final 1

I'm in the No-show and losers FFA but if the semi's are on wednesday it'd have to be after 8:30...(if i get through)

Ads3 & PhunkyPhreek have been added. BoB_MaY and Safe101 are standby's.

Match to be played:Thursday 9th October 9.30PM

I had a dream last night I won this overall......lets hope its a premonition.

But then again I've also won the lottery 62 times so no _______ chance.

I had a dream last night I won this overall......lets hope its a premonition.

But then again I've also won the lottery 62 times so no _______ chance.

:rotfl:

keep dreaming sunbeam...my names all over the trophy:thumbsup:

whos hosting tonight guys

ill host again as usual, lets hope people turns up for it

if im back from work in time u have a slim to no chance.. its my trophy :D

Why don't you do some overtime mate;)

Personally I think our semi final has the toughest line up and the winner will come from this group.

I'll be chearing on all 5 finalist from this group whoever they are :smashin:

Players:

Genie1
HubbaBubbaUK
Taner_08
DudeRanch
KINGROBTHEFIRST
kingkr33ch (subbed for PhunkyPhreek)
ibrox_grfc
hammerbenj
spennny
Ads3

10 minutes FFA action on Strike. Top 5 go through

Date: TBA

Right lads, I'm not hosting unless Taner no-shows but I think I have everyone on my friends list except Hammerbenj.

See you on the battle front :devil:

we waiting for peeps, add me ibrox

Wow, that was a tight match! But very satifying - maby the final should be 15-20mins, 10mins felt too short.

Although I was only 3 kills off the leader, I never once felt in the game, but scraping for 5th place.

Funny how 1,2,3 from round 1 were reversed in the semi's;

Image018.jpg

1 - Kingrob
2 - Dude
3 - Tanner
4 - Hubba (same kills as tanner but more deaths)
5 - Genie

Wow, that was a tight match! But very satifying - maby the final should be 15-20mins, 10mins felt too short.

Although I was only 3 kills off the leader, I never once felt in the game, but scraping for 5th place.

Funny how 1,2,3 from round 1 were reversed in the semi's;

Image018.jpg

1 - Kingrob
2 - Dude
3 - Tanner
4 - Hubba (same kills as tanner but more deaths)
5 - Genie

Looked like a close one fellas...well done Rob you done well mate to come top in this semi:smashin:

Well played lads!!!! A good close game....i think we only used about a 3rd of the map tho!!!! Sorry hammerbenj and spennny we did everything we could to get you in the lobby (changing hosts, different people inviting etc.). We waited a good 20minutes before we started too.

I must admit i was well chuffed at winning (didnt even think i'd get through to be honest) and the fact that i used a weapon i never use may of made the difference!!!! (M16).

p.s. Genie1 - You dont half make me dizzy in a one on one, its like your dancing across my screen!!!

Well played lads!!!! A good close game....i think we only used about a 3rd of the map tho!!!! Sorry hammerbenj and spennny we did everything we could to get you in the lobby (changing hosts, different people inviting etc.). We waited a good 20minutes before we started too.

I must admit i was well chuffed at winning (didnt even think i'd get through to be honest) and the fact that i used a weapon i never use may of made the difference!!!! (M16).

p.s. Genie1 - You dont half make me dizzy in a one on one, its like your dancing across my screen!!![/quote]

Lol really?

Couldn't get into the game last night at all and struggled in the ranked games aswell so i'm hoping that is my bad game for the tourny. Think the highest I got was joint top with Taner for a while then I kept respawning the other side of the action was.

Well played everone and those that got through, I expect the winner from this 5 :smashin:

Quote by Insomnia:

KINGROBTHEFIRST 4:1- another player who could cause and upset, although known to be distracted by royal documentaries

You was right mate!!!! LOL!!!!

Looked very close..

Special mention to my fellow BFaM member Tomo.. Well done on finishing second mate, I have to say I didn't expect that considering you hardly play COD4. :thumbsup:
Retired hardcore veteran maybe I still got summet left

/\

:rotfl::rotfl:

Was a shame we couldnt get you in last night insomnia..

I know mate I was gutted couldn't sleep for a while because I was so ****** off...appreciate you lads holding on for me:smashin:

Has anybody came across error code 80710092...I've googled it but all the sites it links to are blocked at work?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom