KINGROBTHEFIRST
kingkr33ch
ibrox_grfc
hammerbenj
spennny

10 minutes FFA action on Strike. Top 5 go through

Date: TBA
ahem are we missing someone?

Thought the semi's would be random players again?

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Can we make it a week day as i'll be on the HDTV then so the picture quality of the photo will be better :smashin:

thewait

Kingrob any chance of being on standby for this incase someone doesn't turn up. :lease:

Last edited:

Insomnia75

Burt Baxter sent me a letter to congratulate me on my progression into the semi-finals and mentioned that he hasn't got his laptop so he can't calculate the odds on this group until tomorrow morning

Hubba-EX

Can we make it a week day as i'll be on the HDTV then so the picture quality of the photo will be better :smashin:
Ah craap, so you didnt have the right setup, taking it easy and playing on a SD telly - and still come first - this is not good for us contenders. :(:rotfl:

On a more positive note (sorry :D) Usama and Thewait didnt play :thumbsup: - they would have been 2 finalist.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Ah craap, so you didnt have the right setup, taking it easy and playing on a SD telly - and still come first - this is not good for us contenders. :(:rotfl:

On a more positive note (sorry :D) Usama and Thewait didnt play :thumbsup: - they would have been 2 finalist.
:rotfl: Friday to Tuesday is SDTV the other days are HDTV.

The setup wasn't to bad, but picked 1 wrong perk which i'll sort out for next round. Watch me come last now lol

thewait

Don't count me out just yet :D

On another note why is their just 9 people that went on to the semi finals.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
No disrespect but the players that turned up and didn't get through won't be happy about non attendence players being subs!

just my opinion.

KINGROBTHEFIRST

Novice Member
No disrespect but the players that turned up and didn't get through won't be happy about non attendence players being subs!

just my opinion.
True and I'll have to agree. I may have to revoke you as standby 'thewait'. I'll see what others have to say.

I've just had an idea.......there's already one place available in semi final 1, why dont the 'no shows' arrange a FFA and the winner gets that place with 2nd,3rd,4th & 5th being standby's for the semi finals?????

Hubba-EX

True and I'll have to agree. I may have to revoke you as standby 'thewait'. I'll see what others have to say.

I've just had an idea.......there's already one place available in semi final 1, why dont the 'no shows' arrange a FFA and the winner gets that place with 2nd,3rd,4th & 5th being standby's for the semi finals?????
good suggestion, can i be ref (i want to spectate basically :D)

thewait

yh am up for that and yh genie i now what you mean i just badly want to play this lol.

Also kingrob can you make this supposedly match happen the day before the semi.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)

Can I just say that the peeps who didn't get through have the option of playing this if they want to?

It's the same as having the no shows as stand-byes otherwise.

Call it a second chance FFA.

Literally last man standing goes through :smashin:

Insomnia75

Good morning gentlemen,

My apologies for delay in posting the odds for this semi-final.

I have taken a good look at the participants current form over the weekend and here are the results

Genie1 2:1- Odds on favourite although known to move on if a better offer comes along
HubbaBubbaUK 3:1- Knows which way to point a gun although could confuse game modes and try to capture A
Taner_08 3:1- Dangerous player although could be distracted by a sale in Boots on fake tan
DudeRanch 4:1- Shouldn't be discounted although Dude I woudn't bet the ranch
KINGROBTHEFIRST 4:1- another player who could cause and upset, although known to be distracted by royal documentaries
kingkr33ch 3:1- Another BFaM'er will the pressure crack him?
ibrox_grfc 4:1- Will he have the firepower of HMS Belfast...or will he be firing blanks?
hammerbenj 5:1 - An unknown quantity...apparently like hammers?
spennny 5:1 - Another unknown quantity does he want to spend a penny?

Also, don't rule out the the winner of the play-off of groups with some big hitters still in with a shout of qualifying. We have Osama playing from a hidden cave deep in the middle-east and waiting in the wings is The Wait who's just...um...waiting and not forgetting Askew can he inspire the BFaM'ers? But last and not least MissSlinky can he remember how to play?

One name missing from the play-offs is Insomnia's doubles partner VRS who would obviously have a great chance of being runner up to Insomnia in the final.

Ultimatley I think everybody in this group is just happy to have avoided Insomnia who after watching him play over the weekend is just immense. My tip for the people who progress from this semi-final and meet him in the finals invest in kryptonite bullets.

Good luck everybody

Burt Baxter
Chairman, Infinity Ward

Last edited:

TaNeR_08

when are we playing it then ? 9pm tomorrow is that fine with everyone ?

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
when are we playing it then ? 9pm tomorrow is that fine with everyone ?
Think we have to wait for playoff to finish as it's a place in our semi that's up for grabs.

Wednesday / Thursday are ideal for me. Friday i'll be a bit for worse for wear cos of ale :D

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Good morning gentlemen,

My apologies for delay in posting the odds for this semi-final.

I have taken a good look at the participants current form over the weekend and here are the results

Genie1 2:1- Odds on favourite although known to move on if a better offer comes along
HubbaBubbaUK 3:1- Knows which way to point a gun although could confuse game modes and try to capture A
Taner_08 3:1- Dangerous player although could be distracted by a sale in Boots on fake tan
DudeRanch 4:1- Shouldn't be discounted although Dude I woudn't bet the ranch
KINGROBTHEFIRST 4:1- another player who could cause and upset, although known to be distracted by royal documentaries
kingkr33ch 3:1- Another BFaM'er will the pressure crack him?
ibrox_grfc 4:1- Will he have the firepower of HMS Belfast...or will he be firing blanks?
hammerbenj 5:1 - An unknown quantity...apparently like hammers?
spennny 5:1 - Another unknown quantity does he want to spend a penny?

Also, don't rule out the the winner of the play-off of groups with some big hitters still in with a shout of qualifying. We have Osama playing from a hidden cave deep in the middle-east and waiting in the wings is The Wait who's just...um...waiting and not forgetting Askew can he inspire the BFaM'ers? But last and not least MissSlinky can he remember how to play?

One name missing from the play-offs is Insomnia's doubles partner VRS who would obviously have a great chance of being runner up to Insomnia in the final.

Ultimatley I think everybody in this group is just happy to have avoided Insomnia who after watching him play over the weekend is just immense. My tip for the people who progress from this semi-final and meet him in the finals invest in kryptonite bullets.

Good luck everybody

Burt Baxter
Chairman, Infinity Ward
Quality :rotfl:

You may have superman strength but I have my wings of steel :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 25th November 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Top Bottom