COD4 - Description on Play.com????

bailster

Novice Member
Am I missing something or is this shocking false advertising?

Description of COD4 on play.com website. Game Features :

Next-Generation Multiplayer - Physically alter the environment to your strategic advantage. Open up new flanking routes by blowing through walls and doors. Knock down bridges, close off roads, and blast buildings into rubble. Move furniture and vehicles to block doors and seal up windows with chicken wire to repel enemy grenades.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4...arfare-Limited-Collector-Edition/Product.html

Immortaleffectz

Novice Member
I have never seen the moving furniture about or blowing up walls nor the use of razor wire. Would be a nice touch in deathmatch. Unless its talking aobut the single player. But as im not that far i can't say.

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
:rotfl: They also have "Global War - Take the fight to the enemy in an epic war across the Middle East, board and storm ships in the North Atlantic, engage in heavy urban combat through the streets of Eastern Europe, and assault terrorist cells in London."

Is my memory going or was that not in either? I think they've copied and pasted from the wrong game... Sounds close to what Battlefield: Bad Company is trying to do though with the whole destructive environment thing.

RedAl

Am I missing something or is this shocking false advertising?

Description of COD4 on play.com website. Game Features :

Next-Generation Multiplayer - Physically alter the environment to your strategic advantage. Open up new flanking routes by blowing through walls and doors. Knock down bridges, close off roads, and blast buildings into rubble. Move furniture and vehicles to block doors and seal up windows with chicken wire to repel enemy grenades.

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4...arfare-Limited-Collector-Edition/Product.html
LOL. All thats mising from that description is the ability to turn enemy tangos into rabbits and frogs! I`ve seen it all now! :rotfl:

nofear01

Play are renowned from copying and pasting from other sites.

I run a website and a few times we made our own tags and blurbs for future films. Someone on my forum even got free DVD and his name in the booklet.

Mattk84

Banned
Is my memory going or was that not in either? I think they've copied and pasted from the wrong game... Sounds close to what Battlefield: Bad Company is trying to do though with the whole destructive environment thing.
Exactly what I was thinking!

wellladida

Novice Member
doubt play do their own descriptions so the question did they make it up or who did they get it from snd why would they write such aload of tosh.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom