CoD4 Beta - AVF Gamertag List

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought this might be an idea, if you've downloaded the Beta pop a reply here & I'll add your gamertag to the list. That way at least we'll be able to add each other to friends list & play fellow AVFers instead of just randoms:thumbsup:

I'll be using a one month gold trial gamertag(pgtipschimp) for this so I can add everyone else that has the Beta as my main tetlee profile friends list is full.

CoD4 Beta AVF gamertag list:

PGtipsChimp(Tetlee)
RizL4
CombatWV
Badmanwilf
AFC Lee
KTroopa
CDR 01
slanko
WelshBluebird1
OIO HITMAN OIO
MrAntz
Steviebwoy
ROBOSLIDER
BurninVermin
B4TCH
Mark WWW
monty99
StefanBFC
nutter4545
Stephan79
eddy no1
AnotherLimey UK
TOKWITNEY
Megncalvin
bustamills
MonkeyKnuckle86
deadeye920
Soldier I
lockload
mcgibbon 85
Codename Jelly
istanbul 5x
Hydra Soul
billymav
chucknorris eec
Blitzed uk
Captain Beaky
Sogikiller
crunchman1990
T360UK BUSHIDO
megaladon 73
sCoT29
Deadsquirrel 76
JAC OLD GR3GG
JHO9
h0ller4
tiprun
royaldave76
erniebert1
kalel795
Hkem
Deadsquirrel 76
Norfolk in good
Mr Mabo
Waring192
The Trancelator
LukeStar
British Gazman
burtx
soltakr83
ManFromDelMonte
GODSP33D
Chimps R Us
Hootbleet
M4CCA
bigroosterx68
Kelltic
Not The Stig
sunshineWELLY
Bubs999
Bauer UK
pixelpixel
The Hellequin
WODDSEY82
jimborae
charlie says
Geoggy
Gooner DK
Nick skye
Jamesie M
JusR23
bigBolo88
paulg25
Biscuit No1
Renault Sport
TotalMetal
yemeth7
Tyler Durden UK
featherhall
JDinho99
Bowman1140
halopandemic
CrossyX
Badmanwilf
GFS Racing
R1PLEY
Krusty111
Rottie UK
KingClever
Mighty GJ
Pont007
Psychic5
STiger33
skipopo2mus
Bonessi
maclean156
jpg30
VIGOUR
WeaponX68
furryfox1
Dwayne Dibley
FighterR1
gismoid
ClarenceBodiker

If I made any mistakes with anyones gamertags or missed you off the list drop me a PM

Np Anytime Guys :thumbsup:

I' only had few hours sleep. Just going to get some more hours
People that still need the beta pm me and when i'm about later today
I will sort it out

Will need you gamertag email and password

add me to the list. Hopefully see you all playing over the weekend.

Add me! :clap:

Can't get enough of the beta, shame its capped to level 11 (Sgt 1) :(

Should have the beta sorted out today with help and thanks to RIZ or CDR who are trying to get some more in.

Will report back when successful!

Cheers everyone!

ROBOSLIDER here.

I haven't really been enjoying playing this with randoms, which I don't mind with Halo 2 and 3, so hopefully I'll enjoy it more when partied up.

RizL4, have sent you a PM, cheers.

Add me, B4TCH

if RizL4 (PM sent) will do the honours i'll see you later Tetlee

Mark...

OK would love to get the Beta to this, so PLEASE guys how have you got it in the first place, i'm always on COD3 so would like to get a head start on COD4 infront of them yanks, can somebody help??

StefanBFC gamertag.

OK would love to get the Beta to this, so PLEASE guys how have you got it in the first place, i'm always on COD3 so would like to get a head start on COD4 infront of them yanks, can somebody help??

StefanBFC gamertag.

By the looks of things RizL4 is accepting PM's so that he can *cough* sort you out *cough* with the Beta....

I am also happy to support RizL4 with requests.....anybody thats interested just send me a PM here (Kopchoir has already) and it'll be sorted :thumbsup:

Forgot to add, I'm at work at the moment, so won't be able to deal with any requests until when I get back home (circa 6.30pm).....assuming everyone can wait until this time, then please send PM's and I'll sort later.

AFC Lee sent you a PM. il do my best to help othes out, once im hooked up also :)

Guys, can I put a temporary 'HOLD' on more requests coming through?? I've got a few PM's and will be sorting beta downloads for the following:

Hammy71 (George)
KoopA TroopA uk (KTroopA)
nutter4545 (nutter45)
Kopchoir
...and possibly furrygorrilla, awaiting details.

Have also got a few offline requests to handle when I'm home tonight, so anyone else might have to contact other members....once the current list is clear I'll be happy to help other folks again :thumbsup:

I think I replied to all PM requests, but basically with the details provided you will then be eligible to download the COD4 beta; you won't be given the actual game itself, rather the ability to download the beta, which IIRC is about 995mb download.

I will send messages to gamertags provided via xbox once completed.

You will then more than likely have to recover the gamertag, once signed in, click your gamertag, then Account Management, then Download History, and there will be the COD4 beta download. Click this, then 'Download Again' and about an hour later you'll have the beta. Happy happy days!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Be assured any details provided will ONLY be used to help you get the beta, and will be immediately deleted from my hard drive once completed. I'm not here to mess anyone around, just happy to help some fellow AVF'ers.

Guys, can I put a temporary 'HOLD' on more requests coming through?? I've got a few PM's and will be sorting beta downloads for the following:

Hammy71 (George)
KoopA TroopA uk (KTroopA)
nutter4545 (nutter45)
Kopchoir
...and possibly furrygorrilla, awaiting details.

Have also got a few offline requests to handle when I'm home tonight, so anyone else might have to contact other members....once the current list is clear I'll be happy to help other folks again :thumbsup:

I think I replied to all PM requests, but basically with the details provided you will then be eligible to download the COD4 beta; you won't be given the actual game itself, rather the ability to download the beta, which IIRC is about 995mb download.

I will send messages to gamertags provided via xbox once completed.

You will then more than likely have to recover the gamertag, once signed in, click your gamertag, then Account Management, then Download History, and there will be the COD4 beta download. Click this, then 'Download Again' and about an hour later you'll have the beta. Happy happy days!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Be assured any details provided will ONLY be used to help you get the beta, and will be immediately deleted from my hard drive once completed. I'm not here to mess anyone around, just happy to help some fellow AVF'ers.

nice one dude. appreciate your efforts :thumbsup: lke i said above il help out once im running and post here. just one question once i hear back from you, do i need to do 'recover gamertag' or do i go straight to download history?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom