COD4 - anyone still playing it?

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by rik1301, Nov 26, 2010.

1. rik1301

rik1301

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Been reading all the problems with BLOPS and am so glad I didn't fall for the hype yet again and decided not to buy it (unlike when WaW and MW2 came out :( ).

Anyone still playing COD4 online? I fired it back up this week and it's a real refreshing change.... if you can get a game :(. Where has everyone gone? Playing TDM it's the same names over and over again and you can forget trying to get a MTDM game unless you're willing to wait 10 mins for the lobby to fill up.

What I was really writing for was to see if anyone had noticed that some online TDM/MTDM games have been running at about 5x the normal speed. By that I mean when you run, you move at about 5x your normal run speed, so running from one end of Overgrown to the other takes approximately 5 seconds. It's not been happening on every game and I when I first encountered it I thought someone was hacking and left the game, but then I ended up being the first person in a new lobby and when the game started it was also running at 5x speed :eek:. It was actually really damned good fun as you could just run past someone shooting at you and then stab them in the back :laugh:. It lasted for all the games in the session (played around 40 games!) but then I was sick of getting pasted so I left, but the next game I hosted it was back to normal speed. :confused:

Weird goings-ons :suicide:. Anyone been playing recently? :)

2. fitzybhoy25

fitzybhoy25

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +92
    Played it for a wee bit last night, was really good minus the (expected) poor connection as there will be very few people online.

3. trent steel

trent steel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +766
    What.. like you get on black ops:D

4. Henborg

Henborg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Found the same issues myself with this and with WAW.

So was pointless me having them anymore so traded them in :(