COD3 Online Playing Problems?

mundstick

I have been playing COD online for a couple of days now and really enjoying it. However for the last couple of days all I get when I try to connect to a game is either a message saying "could not connect to all players" or "no active sessions could be found" or something very close to that.

Is this just a problem for me :confused:

i've just got COD3 today and i can't connect to any online games either - getting the same error "cannot connect to all players"

back to RFOM then :smashin:

mundstick

The fact that you are also having the same problem is a minor relief as I was beginning to think that I had done something wrong :eek:

rebelpj24205

hi guys i have been unable to connect for 4 days just tried nothing same old unable to conect to all players then remembered what i had to do to get test drive to work on the 360 so i disabled my routers firewall and enabled unps (something like that) and tried again yay it worked onlne cod3 back my router is a netgear

mundstick

Well, I have finally got it working :thumbsup:

Activision support FAQ's did not help in the slightest. I tried everything they suggeted and nothing worked. I eventually found the settings that made the difference and now I am back in business :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom